Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    sisipie wrote: »
    Isabeau, that's so interesting! As I mentioned, this has kind of happened before, when I got a new phone and the KKH save file was about a year old. But my K&K game was fine! Google Play has no problems saving that game for me. I don't know why.

I appreciate your suggestions. I did have a complete backup of my phone, which I applied after the reset, but it didn't help with KKH. The third party backup I used, Helium, was a just-in-case secondary backup, which also didn't work. (It's worth noting that the K&K backup I made with the app also disappeared, so I think there's some protection in Glu's apps that prevents that sort of thing.)

I haven't played in 5 days, and while I do miss it, I'm not distraught enough to seek out other options. I'd been playing since a few months after the initial release and have spent thousands on this game. Yeah, I was kind of addicted to it, and had my game saved, I would've kept playing and spending money as long as Glu wanted to update this game. And K&K is dying, so once that's done, I'm never playing a Glu game again. I know better now - they're just too greedy. It's really their loss, not mine.

Hi! You know, I bet you're right; the app you used is probably somehow barred from saving the games. Thousands--God, I know...and really it just sounds like such an understatement. Not sure what I'm going to do, sooner or later enough's enough. I spend SO much money, yet my game steals nine stars a shot every time perk points gives--gave--me "50"--Nah. I got 41. We literally pay for those 50 stars. What b.s. is this? It's intentional; several people have told me they never thought to count. And I suppose Glu depends on that. Hello, BBB. Everyone gets new NPCs. But I don't? On and on and blah, blah, blah. How much longer do I support this game and this company? K&K destroyed my last phone; just as well I lost almost everything and abandoned it. Every time I played my phone malfunctioned in more ways than I'm gonna bore you with here; eventually I couldn't even charge it anymore. 'Nuff said, it was a nightmare. Anyway, I know what you mean; we put years and thousands into this game; wasted more in K&K; and it boils down to, yeah, "I'm never playing a Glu game again." Ha, yeah too--it really is their loss, not ours. I hope you stay, though; I'm glad you came to the forum. Maybe you can join me beating my head against the wall every time I read the Suggestions thread.:)
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    It's a long time now that I noticed that Maria doesn't call me for luxe goals anymore! Not even a call in weeks :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sil, you should submit a ticket and ask Customer Care. Hope they can help
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    It is soooo annoying and frustrating that i have to keep resetting the messenger bot thing because it'll state that Kim is busy will message me in 48 hours after i have finished helping her which correct me if I'm wrong but 48 hours is 2 days and she NEVER does! I've been waiting on a new response from her since 22nd April! It was fun at first but now I'm about to give up on doing that altogether!! :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey astray!

There were 4 storylines available to complete, did you finished all of them? If so, you'll have to wait until they release new storylines. If it's not the case, sorry about this is happening to you.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey astray!

There were 4 storylines available to complete, did you finished all of them? If so, you'll have to wait until they release new storylines. If it's not the case, sorry about this is happening to you.

Aha well perhaps that's why then I've completed the 4 storylines thanks for that bit of information Vats :)
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi! You know, I bet you're right; the app you used is probably somehow barred from saving the games. Thousands--God, I know...and really it just sounds like such an understatement. Not sure what I'm going to do, sooner or later enough's enough. I spend SO much money, yet my game steals nine stars a shot every time perk points gives--gave--me "50"--Nah. I got 41. We literally pay for those 50 stars. What b.s. is this? It's intentional; several people have told me they never thought to count. And I suppose Glu depends on that. Hello, BBB. Everyone gets new NPCs. But I don't? On and on and blah, blah, blah. How much longer do I support this game and this company? K&K destroyed my last phone; just as well I lost almost everything and abandoned it. Every time I played my phone malfunctioned in more ways than I'm gonna bore you with here; eventually I couldn't even charge it anymore. 'Nuff said, it was a nightmare. Anyway, I know what you mean; we put years and thousands into this game; wasted more in K&K; and it boils down to, yeah, "I'm never playing a Glu game again." Ha, yeah too--it really is their loss, not ours. I hope you stay, though; I'm glad you came to the forum. Maybe you can join me beating my head against the wall every time I read the Suggestions thread.:)

I have to say all my issues come from connecting with friends. Going to a third party to connect us to our friends doesn't work. Game Center was perfect but no, Apple trashed that and we have Facebook now. Google circles were great...then they did away with that for gamer ids that didn't wor so Androids......Facebook. My Androids were frozen from April to August. And my iOS froze sometime in the fall. Then the Androids froze again in February....and now they are all frozen in appearance as are our friends.

but losing everything is do much worSe. I feel for everyone with issues big or small. Please don't turn away guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hookah was quiet......I'm bumping it for Isabeau.....and anyone else with venting. I have no game related complaints, ok, new complaints, so I've been venting elsewhere.

Bump.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No complaints on my end okay not true i lied, it'd be nice if they made some hairs payable in cash. I mean I can splurge on a few kstars every now and then whenever i finish adulting, lol but having nice hairs in cash would be nice.
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    -My doll cannot film For Real in the San Francisco townhouse even though she owns it :mad::confused:

r5wPVHv.png

pXEYJ8X.png

hQ4SQse.png
    Hi hoodstar, your game is working as designed. It is not possible to film your reality show in all homes, such as San Francisco.

Okay, this confirms that there is absolutely NO REASON to purchase the condo or let alone do ANYTHING in San Francisco. I would just go to the suggestion thread asking for a fix with the next update but what is the point because that suggestion thread is nothing but a bottomless pit and half of those suggestions make me want to bang my head against wall and secondly the Costa Rica update is pretty much half way done at this point. Will probably be here next week with EVEN more VIP items you have to wait to purchase.

I will say this to the people behind that San Francisco update, congratulations you have confirmed how sloppy you are and screwed up. The ONLY thing you managed to get right, was the So
    Glamm event. NeNe Leakes is gone, Mario and Jen barely have any storylines and garbage VIP rewards. Anyone with a brain would think by adding Kim's glam squad we would get special events and quests related to earning DECENT hairstyles, glossy nude lips, eyes, etc. but for some reason, we don't. Unity Theater is just a waste of space and looks absolutely stupid next to the small condo. The gigs in that building pay only 1-3 stars max. There is NOTHING to do, NO clubs for appearances, NO restaurant for dating, NOT even a Pop Glam for a photo shoot. I have said over and over again, get rid of it and place Golden Gate Studios in its place, NOTHING. Instead is just sits there. Honestly, it is almost as bad as the Grand Sultan hotel, another waste.

Bianca just wasted $45,000; money I could have had her save towards the Santa Barbara home, oh wait, that is probably ANOTHER property that does not allow filming of the reality TV show. What is the point of creating a home for people purchase if you can't even film a show in it??! I don't care about pets because that energy can be picked up on the street all the time. I'm annoyed a.f. because that is one of the ONLY homes I like in this game despite its "spacing" issues. Which is another thing, why the hell does she have to stand so far away from Kim or any other VIP in THAT particular home?? To the person or people who designed that home, were your eyes closed? Are you that clueless, or were you just trying to b.s
    . the whole thing so you could go home? Most likely all of the above. Speaking of VIPs, I personally want new ones like Ryan Rottman and Lala Anthony. It would also be nice to see Khloe, Kourtney, and Kris have some NEW outfits. However, as for NeNe:

vkhQqIT.png

A follower on Instagram told me "design issues" but that is beside the point. When I read event in that context, I think of "limited time". So if that is the case then why the hell was NeNe Leakes in the game for about two years. "A" doesn't have to answer because I already know they have no clue. Then again, I should no better than to ask support because most of them are uncooperative and stupid. Not to mention you never get a clear answer. So I guess next week or the week after everyone will get to see the new VIP items and expensive home to purchase along with what, 4-9 new items to purchase.
  • Options
    glad I didn't purchase the San Francisco home or half of the other homes then...
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I purchased it back when we would get decent k-star rewards via luxe goals. It's hard for me to save up cash so I don't buy a lot of homes anymore. But on the plus side you get a piggy pet in San Francisco :) That's really the only draw for most of the homes - so you can buy a pet and get more energy to use for events.
  • Options
    I will probably spend money to purchase the Calabasas home and that's about it.
  • Options
    I purchased it back when we would get decent k-star rewards via luxe goals. It's hard for me to save up cash so I don't buy a lot of homes anymore. But on the plus side you get a piggy pet in San Francisco :) That's really the only draw for most of the homes - so you can buy a pet and get more energy to use for events.

While I totally agree about how mean it seams that they saw we loved getting what 12 stars for buying a house they knowcked it down to 1 Star, I do enjoy the homes as backgrounds for screenshots. I use them like rooms in a dollhouse...which oh yeah

I spent 30 stars of the fountain in Milan. You open up the pets right there, I've fully decorated that terrace, but the 'walk the pet' button covers up the freaking animation of the water flowing. Not fair. I spent 30 Stars for the water splash dammit. move the button please!

eta: notice how I interrupted myself there? I got so carried away about my fountain. sigh. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL you do make me giggle when you get rolling on an issue!! :o I agree, move the button please Glu!
    While I totally agree about how mean it seams that they saw we loved getting what 12 stars for buying a house they knowcked it down to 1 Star, I do enjoy the homes as backgrounds for screenshots. I use them like rooms in a dollhouse...which oh yeah

I spent 30 stars of the fountain in Milan. You open up the pets right there, I've fully decorated that terrace, but the 'walk the pet' button covers up the freaking animation of the water flowing. Not fair. I spent 30 Stars for the water splash dammit. move the button please!

eta: notice how I interrupted myself there? I got so carried away about my fountain. sigh. lol.
  • Options
    I can't stand the green furniture bubbles so I try to outfit the homes when I can lol. I've just been waiting until they show up as a luxe goal because a lot of times they'll offer a cash item and yeah, it's expensive but then I get a k-star back :)
  • Options
    I buy all the furniture, bit by bit to get rid of those bubbles. BUT, I'm ticked because after I bought Milan, and the dog, and the furniture, and the fountain, they added Walk your pet as a feature. But, if that balloon to walk the pet is now directly over an element I paid for.....don't put it there. duh. Has anyone else furnished Milan who also cares? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I honestly don't think I've ever noticed lol! Maybe I bought the fountain after the dog and that's why.
  • Options
    Oh, it's lovely. I even checked with someone to make sure the water was animated first. I think if you play with the screen and scroll you might still see a drop or two. Ok I'm confessing to being dopey here, but I would sit and watch it. It reminded me of the water return in my pool. Lol. Sugar, I'm glad you chuckle. I love humor, even dopey humor if it gets a laugh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I bought the fountain after I bought the dog, so I never saw the animation! I got a luxe goal for it, and I like getting rid of those green bubbles, at least in the rooms I actually visit (the ones with the pets!). But I'm with you, Koko--Glu, please move the pet walking button so we can see the animation we paid for!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    I bought the fountain after I bought the dog, so I never saw the animation! I got a luxe goal for it, and I like getting rid of those green bubbles, at least in the rooms I actually visit (the ones with the pets!). But I'm with you, Koko--Glu, please move the pet walking button so we can see the animation we paid for!

I bought the home in Milan and lost it when I had to switch to android because someone loved my IOS way more than me. :(
  • Options
    dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    So its been 4 years and glu has not figured out how to allow players to save their game data I understand the hacking is a problem but really its frustrating when u want to transfer your game to a new device or you have yo reinstall the app and you cant get back the data i mean and then there's the problem with facebook your data doesn't save to your account anymore and you cant login so players continue to lose years of progress because yall cant find a solution well here is one allow data to be saved to our email address I've never been more disappointed in a game before and I know im not the only one you have players having to beg other players for their data if they lost theirs really glu and the problem is yet to be fix I've been playing this game since it came out lost my data so many times and still played the game having to restart over and over again if yall cant figure this out yet. Your programmers need to be fired and get some new ones simply but fix this it annoying.
  • Options
    Well this game was released in 2014 and it's 2017 so that'd make it 3 years not 4...

I'd never use save data to your email address as an option if they were to actually do that since as an engineer and a programmer/developer I am aware of how vulnerable the security of emails are they tend to get hacked quite a lot not to mention anyone can steal your information since after all it'd be connected to your email address that would be basically destroying ones privacy. Not only that email servers often get shut down due to some server issue and also just speaking hypothetically they can also terminate your email address without as so much of a warning if you were to violate anything in their policy so either way you'd still have to start over if that were to happen because it'd be as if you never had an email address with them if they'd terminate you, but that is my opinion.

they actually have a thread around here somewhere walking you through the transferring of your game onto another device, so I hope it helps you in the future, sorry that has happened to you.
  • Options
    Hi DJ. I'm moving this into the complaint thread. This isn't a judgement call, it's organizational policy. Plus, the Complaint or Vent thread is a hotspot for glu gods to closely monitor. I'm so sorry you've lost you game a few times. I have to believe that they're working to develop a better system. Who knows what wonderful things will happen this coming year? But you're not alone in your angst over not having a better way of saving data. Now hang on, I'll move this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Question why cant we sign into facebook
  • Options
    dj7991 wrote: »
    Question why cant we sign into facebook

We can sign into Facebook, I use Facebook to save the data from my game, if you're signed into Facebook you'll probably have to sign out then sign back into Facebook through your game so that it can be saved that's the only way it worked for me when I wasn't able to sign into Facebook.
  • Options
    No check facebook groups alot of players cant save data or sign in to fb mostly android but its ok im going to give the game a break hopefully in a couple months this will be good again
  • Options
    FB does log me out every once in awhile but I can connect to it on my game and I'm on Android. I prefer not to be logged in because when it does log me out it prompts for a password and I have to reset it every time because I can't remember what it is lol.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glu this is absolutely ridiculous:
    9SD2fAr.png?1

This hair has been misplaced since 6.0, I've been imploring for a fix since then...after 6 updates still NADA! I'm so frustrated, cause I love that hair and want to wear it properly.:(

Now another subject that has been annoying me a LOT, the VIP partnership tiles are still around on my daily boxes and I'm not a subscriber.

I know you said that the odds were lowered to non VIPs, and it's true! Instead of the regular 3 tiles I used to get sometime ago, now I always get 2...:rolleyes:

Somehow I always pick them, I'm really good at this, for real!

Maybe you think that is not too much, but it is, these two tiles usurp the possibility of getting something better. I mean it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rare to SEE a regular tile or K-stars in my daily boxes these days.

Two solutions:

1- Remove them for good.

2- Every time a non VIP subscriber grab one of those, they are rewarded with them, but if they want to unlock the prizes, obviously need to subscribe the level of VIP corresponding to the partnership.

Simple solutions, much better gameplay!

Do something!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    What's really crummy is I think they reduced the VIP tiles for VIP members also, so they only see 2 in their daily palettes. When I had my trial I couldn't get a VIP tile to save my life but now it's a daily occurrence and there are supposed to be less chances to get them? Plus the popup never seems to go away so it's not like we don't know about subscribing.