Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I wish they would bring back the LD influence. He really had a keen sense of style. I'd love to see Vatsy, and all the other males get that stylish aspect of the wardrobe back.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The guys stuff just seems uninspired. Like how hard is it to find real life stylish guys and model some of their outfits? And for ****s sake give the guys some sock accessories or make their pants reach their shoes/come with socks to cover the ankles.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2017
    81e5jdgnz5gy.jpeg

This look should also go to "Your doll in 40 years" thread! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I try not to complain too much..edited because I sounded like a whiny B. I have one game that's losing but I have two that are winning so I shouldn't really be complaining.

A few extraevent points somehow would be awesome though. A fair amount tho. Not like the last time. Heh heh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I try not to complain too much..edited because I sounded like a whiny B. I have one game that's losing but I have two that are winning so I shouldn't really be complaining.

A few extraevent points somehow would be awesome though. A fair amount tho. Not like the last time. Heh heh.

Wooooord. I own many many pets and I religiously collect my taps on them every four hours when I'm grinding. I always ALWAYS get only 4 points, which just drives me slightly mental when I end up needing 1 point.

It'd be cool if they could somehow incorporate, at least, the bonus points as we climb the box ladder and gain prizes, like they do on weekend events.
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I’m frustrated that I get stuck watching ads even though I’ve spent hundreds and have a VIP.

I’m frustrated that my Facebook friends don’t show up in my game anymore so I have no way of connecting with new people. And I lost my husband when I lost my Facebook friends even though I maintained that relationship EVERY FREAKING DAY for over a year.

I’m frustrated about something else but I don’t want t mention it.

Lets just say say that I’m frustrated lol. Someone pass me a cigarette.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    I’m frustrated that I get stuck watching ads even though I’ve spent hundreds and have a VIP.

Same here. I asked in-game customer support about this, purchasing SMC or Kstar packages on sale won't remove ads during game play. The thing is, I only buy KStars during double Star sale, so I am stuck with ads FOREVER!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Wow I didn't know that. I'm pretty sure I've never bought a k-star pack unless it was on sale though and I don't have ads? Unless I'm just forgetting a purchase.
  • Options
    I I didn't realize that either but my suggestion even if it goes against your nature buy the smallest pack of stars you can at the regular Starshop price. that will remove the ads.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Not only that, it reduced the number of videos I can watch for free KStars right after I made the purchase. I was so mad and I told myself, if I see Koko encourage players to buy a star package to get rid of the ads one more time, I am done. (This was before I asked support about it.) But, here I am, still here playing. I'm so weak! :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    But in my case I have bought full price k stars many times
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    It's weird that SMC doesn't count as a purchase to take away ads.

Speaking of things being taken away, I haven't seen rapid recharge in at least a month.
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    It's weird that SMC doesn't count as a purchase to take away ads.

Speaking of things being taken away, I haven't seen rapid recharge in at least a month.

It does. That's how I removed my ads lol

And yeah, I haven't seen rapid recharge for a looooong time either.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    That must be how I got rid of mine too... I bought Khloe's ombre hair and red dress a long time ago. So long ago I didn't even know the game had ads lol. Like I said I'm fairly certain I have never bought k-star packs unless they were on sale.

It sounds like the whole thing is glitched. Perhaps just for iOS players? Anastasia and I are both Androids

The RR went away during a weekend event (I think two VIP ago actually) and then reappeared for a hot minute during a midweek event and I haven't seen it since. I used to have it 24/7 in my game.
  • Options
    Glu is aware of the RR thing. But hey, do you ever see like a 7 or 9 by the announcement bullhorn, youstart to race through thinking RR is back, but instead you have 4 screens of the SMC?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes! It was really bad this weekend. I had the SMC twice, Olivier package twice, VIP, event banner, GB banner, and the k-star earning banner.
  • Options
    But no rapid recharge. My Androids last got them twice after the update and the. Stopped again. So all together two weeks and this whole update. iOS, stopped two. Then After the last event upload, it gets 2 RR offers around 1 or 2 pm eastern. Every day. Then it too stops.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    LoE80os.gif

Gee I wonder what 7.5.0 in November will have. Literally every freaking update. At this point you can predict the next year of this game. Three years later and NONE of these have been made into Shop My Closets: 1, 2, 3, 4.

All this time waiting and the new one is what looks like men's Henley with a repeated necklace and a sloppy hairstyle.

Here is the gist of the post, quotes were unnecessary and dropped off when I quoted Hoodstar9.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, now the reason I came here.....Apple and her sisters are devastated. A crazed fan was able to cut a chunk of their hair off during a public apoearance! Look on the right side!

IMG_3385.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got kash in all 3 of my boxes this week. I'm not even looking forward to the TB box.

Hubby tried to divorce me and I'm in such a foul mood I almost let him lol. Then I thought of all the relationship points I'd lose in case they ever upped the achievement. I wish I knew what the k-star cost would be if I did decide to divorce him them get back with him later. It's 10 every time he threatens to leave and I've paid that several times.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Soundspretty, my dolls ex-husband wanted 156 kstars to get back together.
    Android
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm not angry or anything, just want to call the attention of the GluGods for an issue that I've been reporting over and over since last December after the rolling of the 6.0 update that still isn't fixed.

Prior the update Legolas' hair style used to look like this:

After the update I noticed that one of my favorite hairstyles was wrongly placed behind the dolls neck and today I found out that Legolas' also has the same issue:

The side hair locks are hidden behind the doll's neck!

Please Please Please! Give a look on this I'm been reporting this forever and after two years of wait I finally putted my hands on 1 of the 3 missing hairtstyles I needed to find piece to myself and it isn't 'working' as it should be!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    But in my case I have bought full price k stars many times
    I’ve also spent hundreds on this game, and ads went away for the longest time, then they suddenly came back. And if I played at like 3 pm I would get a million ads!!! So freaking annoying!! I had to buy another pack of kstars to get the ads to go away :/
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • Options
    I have to be honest I'm pretty happy with the mechanics of the game, except for the scroll. We scroll to the bottom for our newest clothes, we scroll through past the NPCs to find our friends in the contact list to take pics with friends, and again to do gigs,. And now we have the forum scroll. My right arm is getting muscular. The whole navigation system from contacts, to locatons, and now to the bottom or top of the page in the forum....I hope something is done to eliminate the scrolling aspect. . On bigger devices it'seems the worst. On my 18 inch View it's a foot from bottom to top, and the contact tab takes 15 feet of scrolling in the photobooth, IN the closet and contscts, and forum would a top or bottom button be so bad? Ok, that'sounds my complaint. The scrolling seems like it might belong with phones with dials, and TV shows without remotes. It'shook 2017...redesign it so we have something more efficient than than scrolling. If I want to go from Havana to milan, how about a down a row up a row, instead of making us start with California and scroll down midway through the locatons when we could just tap down one from where we are.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I agree, @kokokokonut , too much scrolling! I'm sure I made the suggestion quite a while ago to put our friends at the top of the list in the photobooth, and if I didn't I meant to :p

I have to be honest I'm pretty happy with the mechanics of the game, except for the scroll. We scroll to the bottom for our newest clothes, we scroll through past the NPCs to find our friends in the contact list to take pics with friends, and again to do gigs,. And now we have the forum scroll. My right arm is getting muscular. The whole navigation system from contacts, to locatons, and now to the bottom or top of the page in the forum....I hope something is done to eliminate the scrolling aspect. . On bigger devices it'seems the worst. On my 18 inch View it's a foot from bottom to top, and the contact tab takes 15 feet of scrolling in the photobooth, IN the closet and contscts, and forum would a top or bottom button be so bad? Ok, that'sounds my complaint. The scrolling seems like it might belong with phones with dials, and TV shows without remotes. It'shook 2017...redesign it so we have something more efficient than than scrolling. If I want to go from Havana to milan, how about a down a row up a row, instead of making us start with California and scroll down midway through the locatons when we could just tap down one from where we are.

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    what is this... I had 226.8M fans and the only NPC I was supposed to pass was Jaden Jones who had also 226.8M fans. Then I got 600k fans and I was supposed to get my comeback but look what happened... Willow Pape suddenly gained 6M fans and passed me. SIX MILLIONS. How is this possible? I hate you Glu.

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    genthea the same thing just happened to me ind my second comeback :( I thought I was gonna reach #1 today, looks like it's gonna be another week.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    I agree, @kokokokonut , too much scrolling! I'm sure I made the suggestion quite a while ago to put our friends at the top of the list in the photobooth, and if I didn't I meant to :p

• Options

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    @daffodil i’m so sorry this happened to you as well :( i hope they find a fix to this so you won’t deal with it hopefully on the third  o:)
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️