General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    This weekend marks the 5th of two earner boxes for the guys and I'm so over it. Like I remember in 2015 we would be miffed at all the watches and little accessories but at least we got them, you know? 2 boxes from a points perspective is whacked because there's no guarantee you'll win an item and while earning to 300 might be feasible for 2 ~ days without one getting to 600 is MUCH harder.

It's not that I am unaware that the female avatars will always take preference - I'm even ok with it - but from a game play perspective this is a disadvantage and very unfair. I hope I'm not sounding like one of those MRAs saying so but it's just very frustrating because I'm sure one of these weeks I'll like both of the components but not feel motivated to go on the uphill points battle. And TBQH if I didn't have a baby in the game I wonder just how often I'd feel motivated now to even open it in general. The guy avatar games spend on it at times or even put in the hours it takes to engage with it and I just hope GLU remembers that and re-engages with us in return.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I hate how Glu hasn't fixed the daily gift box issues. I'm a bronze membership and for the last week I've gotten kash every day and for the last 2 days nothing but. My boxes are often full of kash, energy, and maybe a Tile sometimes ones that are gold and do nothing for me. There are 14! different tiles I haven't completed but could go months without seeing one or the other. How exactly is that fair when we're fighting against Gold membership tile odds? I'm not holding my breath that anything will be changed about it, so that's why I'm here. Like noted above a few times, it feels like every time we ask for a fix on something, we just get hit with a way to make it more difficult for honest players
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    My rapid recharge vanished at the beginning of the last event and hasn't come back so I wonder if they decided to discontinue it?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've inquired about that. It has happened in the past a few times, and (cross fingers ) hopefully it will come back . :) If I hear back to the opposite, I'll let you know. It was the one thorn in my side this weekend. I love love love rapid recharge.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you Koko!!
    edited April 2018
    Kalindaking posted that it will return when the 2x stars for other offers ends. ;) she's always looking out for us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    YASSS Thank you Koko&Kalinda💜
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    This game is out of control in greed for our real cash. It is starting to be less and less enjoyable. I will never be able to furnish the new Bel Air home or SCL London because I won’t spend stars, especially the high price of these, on decor. The newer designer collections are super expensive (Korkov and such), even with 50% off when they debut. The Kollections are insanely expensive and there is no question they are rigged, otherwise why would the cost for each chance go up? And now our weekend event seems to have incorporated this scam - jury is still out on this since it hasn’t started yet, but what we’ve heard so far does not sound good.

Nothing would make my RL hubby happier than me quitting this game. Honestly, I am starting to consider it if this continues. 
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    This game is out of control in greed for our real cash. It is starting to be less and less enjoyable. I will never be able to furnish the new Bel Air home or SCL London because I won’t spend stars, especially the high price of these, on decor. The newer designer collections are super expensive (Korkov and such), even with 50% off when they debut. The Kollections are insanely expensive and there is no question they are rigged, otherwise why would the cost for each chance go up? And now our weekend event seems to have incorporated this scam - jury is still out on this since it hasn’t started yet, but what we’ve heard so far does not sound good.

Nothing would make my RL hubby happier than me quitting this game. Honestly, I am starting to consider it if this continues. 
    Agreed! I've actually never finished a kollection and probably never will. I'm not sure the exact math but it seems like you ultimately end up paying hundreds of stars for a few clothing pieces/hair and I'm just not willing to pay that much for virtual items. To see it incorporated into the weekend events is just so disappointing. It reminds me of the who wore it best fiasco. 
    I've been playing this game less and less. I have like 20+ quests on my screen and now go days without even opening the game when I used to play everyday. It makes me so sad that this game that I used to love is now kind of a bummer. 
    iOS player
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited May 2018
    My game started glitching two weekends ago, and after I decided to start the game over same thing, Before that my event banner and the kollections box's just suddenly  disappeared. 
    When I restarted I somehow got 5,980 stars just randomly,  I think it just glitched ? I have no idea how they got there  and still no event.
    i told I contacted Glu about it 
    And they said  I violated something in the terms or something and that’s why my game wasn’t working properly  Seriously ? I Have No idea how those kstars got there so I did what they said and restarted it..
    And  still no  dating event has shown up
    im attaching the picture of the kstars thing 
     Oh and this too

top picture is the random kstars...

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

Well, 2 things and then I'lll back out so you dpn'the feel I stepped on your complaint....as far as the get working task, you have more than 10 undone tasks. This is always suspect whe you have an issue with a game. It shows 0 of 1...because it hasn't been done. I would have finished the task at lif, then gone looking around during in Beverly Hills for the Getting Working task, and if it wasn'the svailable, I'd get working on clearing those tasks. There could be a task in there that opens what's needed when completed.
    2nd, you said originally you deleted for 'some reason" did you explain to support why you restarted? Hut seriously, those undone done tasks are most probably hurting you. Fingers crossed for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    We NEED safer storage it’s a must... the K&k game has it..
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    The product placements for reality shows...it's ALWAYS for either a home I don't own or for a piece of furniture I don't own. I don't expect anything to be done about it lol but when the product placements first started it would only use houses and furniture I already owned. It's annoying that it wants me to spend a bunch of k stars to maybe earn 2 or 3.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Landing product placement! All week I'm trying to land a product placement. I've been nothing but 8hr shows, to no end, switching between Bel Air, Calabasas and London, still no product placement. My gigs are cleared up, I only have one waiting. I don't know why Simon wouldn't call. Sometimes it's so frustrating. :neutral:
    Also, sitting on top of the list for at least a year, just watching new fans to be earned being added. We need more comebacks! So badly! No more fans to be earned!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

• khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

My game started glitching two weekends ago, and after I decided to start the game over same thing, Before that my event banner and the kollections box's just suddenly  disappeared. 
    When I restarted I somehow got 5,980 stars just randomly,  I think it just glitched ? I have no idea how they got there  and still no event.
    i told I contacted Glu about it 
    And they said  I violated something in the terms or something and that’s why my game wasn’t working properly  Seriously ? I Have No idea how those kstars got there so I did what they said and restarted it..
    And  still no  dating event has shown up
    im attaching the picture of the kstars thing 
     Oh and this too

top picture is the random kstars...

So.. You contacted Glu asking why you randomly got 5,000+ stars and they tell you you've violated rules and you were banned ?
    No offense but now I feel a tad bit better, i had the same experience, being falsely accused of cheating (violating terms)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @Zzzelena omg I have the same issue. Last 2 reality events I'd do 3-4 8 hour gigs... boom product placement. Now.. I haven't gotten one all week :(
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Zzzelena said:

Landing product placement! All week I'm trying to land a product placement. I've been nothing but 8hr shows, to no end, switching between Bel Air, Calabasas and London, still no product placement. My gigs are cleared up, I only have one waiting. I don't know why Simon wouldn't call. Sometimes it's so frustrating. :neutral:
    Also, sitting on top of the list for at least a year, just watching new fans to be earned being added. We need more comebacks! So badly! No more fans to be earned!

I got one Monday Night. It was after 1- 8 hour in Caiabasas, honestly...I can't remember 1 time I got a product placement from any other location. But that just my games. But it seems like it slowed down. The time before that it was for a table I dodn'the have in France.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yesterday I did an 8h gig in St. Barth. I got a pp at Downtown LA for 1 kstar.
    I have done a lot of 3h shows lately. Maybe they count as well?
    Android
    Just gotta keep on doing them, I know it will happen eventually, but it's just frustrating when you do so many shows and there's no call :/ I have got pp after other locations in the past, but I'll try to stick with Calabasas, tho, like Koko suggested. That one seems to trigger it the most. It's just that I like when I'm working on the achievements at the same time, so I go to London from time to time, as I'm working on that one atm. I don't think 3hr ones count for pp, Rumpel. :smile:
    Fingers crossed September that we get it shortly! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Omg its been 72 hrs now 🙄 still no update for fellow androids 😑 this is becoming really really boring like I'm so stressed out its becoming lame *sighs* well kalinda didn't say its not coming out today so that tells me maybe its coming out today I just got excited

<font color="#990099" >Note from Koko: this post was moved out of the Update thread because it has not been 72 hours.  Exaggeration only fans the fire .
    & that doesn't help anything.      </font>  <3

• SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!.
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Ugh, so I changed my doll’s name a few months ago and ever since I’ve been having trouble getting to #1 again. 😩
    Every time I crack the top 10, this ends up happening 😤. This happened after I was like number 7 and I left my game alone for a few hours because I was at work. I can’t  believe I was knocked down so many spots in just a few hours. This happens every time 😭  I just want the #1 star trophy for my trophy room 😭😭😭 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Good news is there is a max to fan count. Bad news is until you reach that point the game is rigged in a way so that it's hard to get to the top. My best advice if you want to get to #1 quickly is to throw parties. Compared to gigs you get way more fans for completing a party.
    I just saw those screenshots.....NPCs jumping 75 spaces at once? That is bizarre. @beachespeaches I would send those screenshots to Customer care, ask then how NPCs move up 75 spots at once, and what could have triggered such a mass movement upward of the Computer People, to the detriment of your own position. Has Willow managed to organize these pixel people to use for her own advantage? Is Skylar their Queen? That is some wacky behavior. I probably would have thrown something. I am a controlled thrower. I look around to see what will make the most mess or noise without damaging anything important. Heh heh, you should see me clear off a table if I'm riled. Lol. But seriously, ask about that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Zzzelena said:

You know when you keep getting close to hitting number 1 on the celeb list and they just keep on updating the list and adding more fans to be earned? Well, it usually didn't use to bother me at all, as you are basically always in top 10, and it's just what they do (instead of adding comebacks, but that's another story :neutral: ), so I accepted it and it wouldn't bother me where on the list I am. But ever since they introduced trophies, I haven't been able to reach number one, and it started to do my head in. Then when I saw this earlier today, I was just beyond disappointed :disappointed:+215 places?? I mean, seriously, glu? That's a bit too much, isn't? :angry:

I mean, we keep on doing gigs and earning fans, but we keep getting knocked down the list by mechanical update of the list every day or two, and it's usually expanded by at least 10 millions. It's a bit disheartening. #addnewcomebacks!

I know I quoted myself, but this is just the post I posted here some time ago, NPC jumping up +215 spaces! :open_mouth:@kokokokonut @beachespeaches I just want to say that I don't think you should contact customer service about it, I think that's how it works. It is frustrating, I agree, that's why I posted here about it myself, but until you reach max fan count, it's gonna keep on happening. At the moment max fan count is around 1.3 billion. We want new comebacks, Glu!! We don't want new fans to be earned added with each update! New comebacks is the way to go!!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Ok you win, 215? I missed that when you posted it. I didn't think they would DO anything about it, but I have such an inquisitive mind, if it happened to me I know I would write and very nicely ask why it happens, and ask if there is something I should do to avoid it in the future. See, I remember a while back around the time of the big freeze it was changed so that once you passed all the NPCs, you were number 1. So, you didn't have to beat me, who's been playing forever with a billion fans, you only had to pass the NPCs in the game. And then it changed after that to what configuration I don't know. But I always wanted clarification so I don't say the wrong thing. That's probably what would have made me personally ask.
    So, if you still only have to pass the npcs in the game, that would 'explain' it. But if you change it to make it more fair, why would you then have the NPCs run amok?
    @zzzelena you were above the crazy NPC. I guess what happens below you doesn't matter.... but (runs off to look at Beaches screenshot....
    Ok, that doesn't say how many she was knocked down at once.....
    If something affects you negatively you can always inquire. And if you are looking for clarification, I'm sure the reps answering you don't mind a polite question. Hey, I know I'd rather explain something than fix something. I have just never seen that kind of movement before. I am going to start watching what happens beneath my dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut Of course it's nothing wrong with asking for an explanation. It was happening with NPC above me too, whenever I would get close to number 1, NPCs getting crazy amount of fans and moving up many places (+over100) would knock me down by over 10 places. It was happening for about 2 months, while I was getting closer to maximum fan count. I wouldn't lose any fans, but just go down the list. So I think that's the explanation. You basically need to keep on doing gigs and earning fans until you reach the maximum and that's when you become number 1. At least that's what happened with me. When I reached number 1, I stopped gaining fans, as I have maximum. (at the moment it's around 1.3 billion) When the update comes out, I would start reaching fans again, until I reach the maximum again. So now I just sit on the top, number 1, earning fans for about 3 days after the update, and then I have maximum again.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    edited July 2018
    I usually drop down about 28 spots when the update comes, and then I'm back up in a couple of days. My biggest angst is the phony fan loss after a date. Sometimes as quickly as an hour after I date, I get a call about dropping down for some stupid reason, usually costing more than half a mill fans, but less than a million. Right after a date, because 'no one has seen' us in a while. It's just an annoyance. It ticks me off because it's not logical. And thinking about it, I can not deal with illogical. (otherwise known as bs. lol) Give me an explanation, even if it's stupid, and I can deal. but I will argue to the death if something makes no sense. Drives my family crazy, but make sense or.......... ya know?

Example of stupid but I'd accept it? Don't take away half a million fans because they blinked an hour ago when I had a date, tell me fans thought my shoes for the date were stupid and take the million fans away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know what you mean and I agree 100 percent! Both of them are illogical and would do my head in! On the celeb list, I would do a gig and earn fans, but at the same moment that would make me go down on the list. I mean, how can that even be explained? It just doesn't make sense. Same for the couples' list. Going down the list an hour after the date. Zero sense. Now when I have both trophies, I just don't care anymore lol, especially for the couples' list, since it's so hard to maintain the first spot. And for the celeb list, I just want more comebacks.
    P.S. I like that example of stupid, but sensible @kokokokonut and it makes me laugh. Seriously, it would be easier to accept, than this illogical bs xD
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.