General Complaints Thread

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @September It certainly could be a factor! In 2017 the quarterly booking for KKH broke down like this:
    Q1 $6.9 million - Q2 $6.0 million - Q3 $6.4 million - Q4 $8.0 million
    That's a really nice jump (25%) in Q4, and yes, that's the three months of the year that include Halloween, Thanksgiving (Black Friday), and Christmas, and many of the special offers we are used to are in those months.

iOS
  • FluffybunnyFluffybunny Registered Users 15 Posts
    I tried one or two Kollections and learned immediately that it was a bad choice.  Rigged and ridiculously expensive.  I'd rather by myself a real clothing item than buy K stars for a fake outfit, although if K stars had a better exchange rate, I would buy them.  I usually earn 20-30 K stars per week from my businesses and using my game friends, then participate maybe every other weekend.    I hoped for 2 years that I would eventually be given back the privilege of watching videos for K stars, but nope.  I don't even "get to watch" advertisements for K stars.  So now I'm out.  I wish I could sell my game progress to someone for real money.  Level 53 and #1 on top stars with 1343.7M fans.    
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    PLEASE GLU PUT MORE BEARDS LIKE THE CHEF KITCHEN AND RT FOR GUYS
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Cady22 said:
    pua said:
    All that I ask for is some players on Kindle to holler that they actually exist. Am I the only one really? I feel as if this is a game that's targeted specifically for Apple players. 
    Hi! I am a Kindle player! There are a few of us!
    Yay! I tried to find the Kindle KKH thread on here but just found random posts here & there. Pleased to meet you!
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

KINDLE PLAYERS

I keep reading that there's no Kindle thread,  but it's here  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433006/looking-for-friends-for-the-amazon-platform#latest    Stickied up at the top of the Gifting & Friends section, and no one has posted there since I started the thread in Feb almost 2 years ago.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    kollections absolutely suck. I did this before I realised they were a scam but seriously look; spend 95 stars to maybe get 50 back?! Or 95 stars on a skirt?! It’s a joke, an absolute joke. I hate myself for basically supporting the kollections by spending so many stars but I’m never going to play them again. Please please rethink kollections glu, maybe introduce a fairer game where every prize is decent (no energy or kash) or keep the prices consistent rather than rising every turn 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @Ohemilie same thing happened to me and I refuse to spend 150 KStars just to win 155 KStars. It’s not even worth it 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I love games that reward based on effort rather than money. I feel like this keeps players.

KKH used to do that, it was so much fun grinding for events every week (except that one time on St Patrick), it took effort. It's like a medal for every event you completed and every item you earned.

We had updates on achievements each update, which rewarded us kstars and energy. How long has it been since achievements were updated?

I am not max level but I keep hearing the higher levels complain about not getting enough rewards for leveling up. I've played more than 3 years and I still have a long way to go from max level, so reward the people who worked hard to get up there!

Daily boxes gave us partnership boxes, it was fun collecting them. After which it gave us energy or kstars. We haven't had new daily box clothing too. Cue double bun hairstyle, a lot of us coveted it for years and when we finally got it, the excitement! Haven't had an update on these in years.

Then came Kollections like a wrecking ball, rigged and expensive. Each Kollections cost between 600-700kstars on average, rolling it out week after week, slapping on limited time to tempt people. Hackers are probably laughing their asses off here, while majority of us are in misery. Don't play the money game with us, there's event giftboxes already.

Instead you remove features no one complained about, Stories. Give the Count back to me!
    PM to add
    KKHLucy said:
    @Ohemilie same thing happened to me and I refuse to spend 150 KStars just to win 155 KStars. It’s not even worth it 
    Ok see I would definitely do this as you will be 5 stars up? There is literally no point NOT doing it as you will DEFINITELY get your stars back, plus five more. With mine I’d possibly pay 95 stars for 50 which means I’d be spending 45 on nothing! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @Ohemilie oh my god. I had a blonde moment and didn’t realize I get the whole 150 back 😂😂😂😂 oops
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @KKHLucy Save it for VIP weekend. In addition to the 5 KStars profit, you will also earn a free gift box, the first earnable item and half way to the second earnable. That’s a pretty good deal when you think it this way. 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It says that kollection is ending in 2 days?  If it  comes back during a Vip weekend, @Angeline & Jon  's suggestion is perfect.  So, since your only gain is 5 stars, it doesn'the cost much to wait and see if a Vip lines up with this Kollection's return someday.  ☺
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    It’s been like 2 weeks since I told glu support about my missing storyline and so far I haven’t even gotten any help, all I’ve gotten is “I apologise but we are having trouble tracking your account”. I thought the customer support would be better but it’s just gotten lazier. I’m actually really disappointed that glu doesn’t want to do anything regarding my missing storyline. I haven’t gotten any storyline calls from Simon or Maria for nearly 3 weeks and they haven’t done ANYTHING. 
    JooHyek said:
    It’s been like 2 weeks since I told glu support about my missing storyline and so far I haven’t even gotten any help, all I’ve gotten is “I apologise but we are having trouble tracking your account”. I thought the customer support would be better but it’s just gotten lazier. I’m actually really disappointed that glu doesn’t want to do anything regarding my missing storyline. I haven’t gotten any storyline calls from Simon or Maria for nearly 3 weeks and they haven’t done ANYTHING. 
    Glu customer service is the worst I’ve ever experienced 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    edited November 2018
    JooHyek said:
    I never got the Ferris Wheel storyline back when we go the Santa Monica location. All they say is to check my internet connection, but without a internet connection how do they supposed I messaged them? Smoke signals? 🙄
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Ok, I'm in the minority here but back when i played on Android, I remember chasing an event hair and not ever getting it. At least with this i do get a lot of something which is better than nothing. Plus no hideous items like the Cher inspired 80's shag or that godawful St. Patrick's day green boa. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • bute de holébute de holé Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hei guys, I don't know if anyone has touched up on this, but what really gets on my nerves and what I find SO incredibly lazy is that we haven't even had a weekend storyline in three weeks?! Wtf? Simon just calls and tells us to do three random gigs, but there's no story behind it, nothing! When we go there theres literally no one there speaking to us, nothing! I find it disgraceful for a huge company and game like this to offer absolutely NOTHING in regards to that. They used to have funny little stories, sometimes stretching over weeks, but now it's just nothing? How could that happen? How is that allowed to happen?? There's no fun in playing anymore with the rigged boxes to top this whole misery off. I'm very disappointed. 
  • JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I literally only got a reply back from glu support about an ENTIRE WEEK AFTER I sent one of my messages. I don’t want to bother counting how many times I’ve gotten the same message from them. I’ve had to give them my Hollywood game ID about 7 times now but all they tell me is that they’re having trouble getting into my account?

On another topic including the horrors of glu, what the actual hell are these SYS events. I haven’t gotten either but I can literally see that everyone is pissed. Why do these stupid tests when you could I don’t know, GIVE IT TO EVERYONE? We haven’t had a PROPER sys event in yonks. It’s really annoying that glu is postponing so many nice items to half the KKH community so they can “get feedback”. But why can’t you give it to everyone else and get even bigger feedback, it just doesn’t make sense.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I rarely comment or post anything on this thread. But, I had to come here to complain about my gold box from this week's midweek event. Wth is this glu? My palette looks terrible asf. I won unworthy cash and I'm dissatisfied with my crappy prize ugh. Woo hoo now I'm richer 🤑 *note the sarcasm*

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I think that if glu want to keep offering kash in gift boxes or as voting incentives then they need to start offering MORE kash as well as things for sale with it. Last update we had maybe two? things that were available for kash which is rubbish! Don’t offer it as a reward if it’s worthless!   
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kyannnaakyannnaa Registered Users 12 Posts
    Honestly? I think it’s kinda weird how Glu took the SYS event and remodeled it to be just like the Who Wore It Best event (which was discontinued after numerous complaints) 🤷🏾‍♀️😂
    I guess this is kind of along the same lines as my kash comment but I’ve noticed recently that the star cost of things has really gone up - houses, pets, businesses, clothes - but the stars we get in giftboxes, event bonuses, from business tasks etc haven’t. It’s much harder to buy things now without spending real money and whilst I do understand that there needs to be profit for glu, it’s like a line has been crossed somehow into super grabby and greedy. If they did special packs of stuff like flash sale £5 for 70 stars, full energy refill and a top for example, I am SURE tons of people would buy it but at the moment with the cost of stuff going up whilst what we can earn staying the same it’s a bit rubbish. I’d love a way to get more stars in game as well like with luxe goals; complete five reality shows today and get 5 stars type thing or go on three dates and get 3 stars. It would get people playing, keeps the game fresh and would feel like players were being looked after by glu. 
    My biggest annoyances at the game are how kash is so easily handed out in giftboxes, kollections etc yet it’s pretty much worthless as nothing is purchasable with it and how hard it is to get stars whilst the cost of everything star wise goes up! Fix those and id fall back in love with it I think 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Hei guys, I don't know if anyone has touched up on this, but what really gets on my nerves and what I find SO incredibly lazy is that we haven't even had a weekend storyline in three weeks?! Wtf? Simon just calls and tells us to do three random gigs, but there's no story behind it, nothing! When we go there theres literally no one there speaking to us, nothing! I find it disgraceful for a huge company and game like this to offer absolutely NOTHING in regards to that. They used to have funny little stories, sometimes stretching over weeks, but now it's just nothing? How could that happen? How is that allowed to happen?? There's no fun in playing anymore with the rigged boxes to top this whole misery off. I'm very disappointed. 
    Not just the weekend storylines, but even the update ones. I just finished a 4-gig quest that started with a new model being annoyed that I'm throwing my weight around and my privilege... which lasted 1 gig and 1 phone call, after which it was just 2-3 follow-up gigs and the girl was never heard from again.

When was the last time we saw Willow? Skylar Hale was supposed to be a new rival and she hasn't been in a storyline in years! So many characters and stories were dropped. It's become Simon calls "do xyz bye"... what's the fun in that?

The only recent thing I like is Raul. 
    I don’t think this should be allowed; kollections where the star prize is LESS than the star cost for a box! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I think it's just the time to complain, holidays started so we getting christmas items in our daily boxes but if you facebook player like me, you should wait almost a week for update, then you able to open only 1 box for free bacause you can't watch videos on facebook. I understand that KKH is mobile game but I want things to be fairer
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I gotta agree with @bute de holé (lol) and @Val_ on the storylines  (weekend and otherwise). I've said this before so sorry for going on about it, but I just find the weekend events so boring without any kind of story. It doesn't seem worth doing them a lot of the time.

I was really excited when there was a storyline this update on the Tale of Crowns, but it just seemed to end suddenly. Are we going to have to wait an entire month until the next update to continue the story? Even the celebrity house party just seemed like basically a copy paste of a previous celebrity house party storyline, with the same characters in the same places and everything.

Is it just a business decision to shift the focus from writing to art (to a greater extent than it already was)? Because the clothes and the day/night changing locations and everything are incredible, and I can see how that would monetise better, honestly. It's just that for me it feels like there's nothing to actually do.

Anyway that's my novel thanks 
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

Sorry for the spam. But all of glu's publications on its 2017 results so far, as far as I understand it, the Covet Fashion, home design and sports game has outperformed Kim Kardashian Hollywood's profit, even though it's still generating profit for the company, meeting in 4 place of more profitable games. What happens now that the game is more "abandoned" by more than is already assured of continuous updates, is the fact that for me they are devoting more now to the games that are generating more profit, Covet Fashion, Home Design and sport.
    KKH is also with many hacked games, that these players can not dedicate much time to the game and want all the clothes and events, and thus to have a game easier and less stressful as the one who plays without hack, seeing also the question of the own one game does not help the player, the company no longer listens to our feedback as before, and when he hears he makes his modifications "KKH a la glu mode". We know that glu is a company and needs profits for its groceries, but that in my opinion it needs to listen more to its player, who knows this does not stimulate those who have hack to play kkh normally. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I think we should be able to delete tasks. I’ve had 20+ and no matter how many I do, they just pile on more. It’s making me want to give up. I’d rather focus on tasks I want to do.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa if you don’t care about losing fans, you can start all of them and just let the time run out & let them get zero stars! I’ve never done this but I heard a lot of people have tried it. Otherwise I can assure you it’ll get better I used to be up to like 40 and worked my way down to 2 (but now I’m up to 7 again lol)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @GustavoGBV that's fascinating, thanks for posting that. After 4 years I guess it's not really a surprise that KKH isn't pulling in as many new customers as it used to.

Who knew that "design home" was such a juggernaut of income generation though?