General Complaints Thread

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    You know what I dont like? For the second time, eggsandbananas has come for me on the forum and I end up with a convenient "Your post will appear after it has been approved", which in essence means it's going into the ether and we are going to pretend it's a glitch. 

Last time it happened, he called me a liar, then Bam, I couldn't reply without approval, effectively giving him the last word and me not being able to defend my good name. 

So yah. Whatever. Nice customer service.  
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    You know what I dont like? For the second time, eggsandbananas has come for me on the forum and I end up with a convenient "Your post will appear after it has been approved", which in essence means it's going into the ether and we are going to pretend it's a glitch. 

Last time it happened, he called me a liar, then Bam, I couldn't reply without approval, effectively giving him the last word and me not being able to defend my good name. 

So yah. Whatever. Nice customer service.  
    Found your message in the spam section; it was flagged because you had submitted it twice without much time apart. It's been cleared.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    It was flagged the first time I posted it.

It said I needed moderation to approve it. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @savagekkh more often than not, a post is held because of multiple quotes, edits, etc.  You might have 1 quoted one post, but if that one post has quotes, you can end up going too deep and all the links causes your post to be pulled by the system.  Another is too many edits. so, maybe 1 quote and 2 edits is the limit.  I don't know, but anytime that happens with a held post, just pm me, and I'll be happy to go in and retrieve it for you.  But my big point,  the system will pull your post for those reasons.  A dozen or more players here will attest that they went to make one more typo edit, and boom their post was pulled.  Not by anyone, simply because of the math of your post.
    (It's like Stress points based on change  Getting married - 100 stress points,  moving  - 50 stress points.  Getting a raise -  25 points.  Even if all these things were good by themselves - 175 stress points gives you a migrane.    ) 
    (I'm just trying to help, with what I know to be true, now I'm outta here.  <3 )

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hey does anyone know what I can do? I completed an offer through tapjoy and didn’t receive the stars, waited the time and then emailed. They replied saying they had awarded me the stars but they haven’t!? I don’t have the stars but it now says resolved on my offerwall so I can’t even contact them. I replied to their email but haven’t heard back. 

I really hate tapjoy 😭😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi was the Facebook login fixed
    I play on android 
    yes It was repaired yesterday morning/previous evening.  And my 3 games signed into FB automatically.  Are you still having an issue?

And
    Ohemilie said:
    Hey does anyone know what I can do? I completed an offer through tapjoy and didn’t receive the stars, waited the time and then emailed. They replied saying they had awarded me the stars but they haven’t!? I don’t have the stars but it now says resolved on my offerwall so I can’t even contact them. I replied to their email but haven’t heard back. 

I really hate tapjoy 😭😭
    Other than starting any other offer, just to get a link I can't think of how to get them to respond.  If you have that offer number, and details, you can try that.  It's worked a few times, but it is so troublesome to try this.  I'd pick any offer and tap it.  THen wait till it says the offer is verifying.  Once the time is up, you should be able to contact them, but you'll have to include the unpaid offer number and explain that you're coming in on a different ticket because it wasn't resolved.  it's a real pita, but a few times I have suggested this, and eventually the reward was paid out.  Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    The daily  videos that I used to get is not working anymore. Some ads just load and then closes not giving k star. Please fix the daily videos. It's my only source to earn k star.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Here are my fave eyes (unavailable with those eyesbrows)  and then the new eyes.  I totally agree about this weekend's eyes. Love the left eye....the right eye looks like the eye is swollen or the makeup went wonky. I'll be honest if we're talking about salt I'm very disappointed that they removed the benign wardrobe glitches.  Now whenever we get a file upload, I run to see if they've come back. But yeah, the right eye on this weeks eyes are off.

I’m very disappointed with Glu taking away the 2018 Christmas event eyes and NARS eyes tricks. I can not use the eyebrows I like with these eyes anymore. The thigh high boot ones are all gone from this update, too. There are so many other items that we ask the developers to fix but they never get taken care of ,meanwhile they prioritized on these we like?! 

This weekend’s event gift box eyes are terrible. The end of the far eye is too high. The far eye eyebrow almost disappears into the eye. My doll doesn’t look happy with them at all.

This week’s Fashion goal hairline and many other old SMC hairstyles that we have been asking Glu to fix need to be fixed sooner. Please Glu, make your customers happy, in return, your customers will spend more 💵 on the game. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

So that’s why I can’t separate the nars eyes from the eyebrows anymore! Good to know. Thought I was doing something wrong. I don’t understand why it bothered Glu to be honest ☹️And yeah those eyes look scary as hell!

iOS
  • AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited May 2019
    does anyone else notice this hair is messed up on the right side. Like there a line going off of the hair and it’s not connected to the actual hair. It looks weird. You can see the line on her neck. This hair cost 600 kstars it shouldn’t be messed up. 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    When the offers were double stars I completed one but tapjoy have only given me the normal star amount as the double offer has ended. But it was on when I completed it!! I have emailed but they haven’t replied and I don’t know what to do! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'm also disappointed with the eyebrows glitch no longer working. It's the most harmless glitch to occur in the game, I don't see how it would hurt glu if they just let it be? The 2018 eyes were my sencond favourite and now I can't use them. And I will never chase anything that looks similar to the medusa eyes. I've almost bought this weekend's fashion goals because of the dress colour and clutch, but I don't buy when I don't like everythig and the square hairline is just awful.
    edited May 2019
    I know I started the whole eye glitch thing, but probably, whatever little loophole let us change the eye brows, may have also made something else not work internally.  So while I understand them having yo tighten things up, by complaining about it, I’m hoping they just separate the items as we have been doing, and introduce them into the wardrobe as separate things. Give us just the eyes so we can choose our own eyebrows.  Give us just those skirts, and just those boots.  We understand why you had to do it, but now can we have them back as separates?  And for goodness sake, let us put our own footwear with dresses and gowns. That while gown /blue boots looks fabulous with the gold boots. And with heels instead of boots. We love what you’ve given us, now please give them back separately.  We’ll buy and earn again.  We feel like our closets have been raided.  And we know that was not the intention.  <3. We love you Glu.  

And while we’re at it. Everyone has shown that they love the eyes, make the eyeshadow in different colors with the same lashes and liner ? We’ll buy them in different colors too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'd def chase the st. Patrick's eyes with different eyeshadow colours
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Yesss @Johana I completely agree! The St Patrick’s day eyes were perfect to me, but we need them in more colors. It is SO hard to “un notice” the right closet eyebrow basically going into the eye lid with most eyes. We need to be able to access decent eyebrows 🙄 this seems like such a “small” thing but it’s pretty annoying.
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    Hey, why not post pics of  the items we'd like legitimately separated & added to the game in the beauty fashion suggestion thread. I definitely think this is the way to go about it.  believe me they didn't take it away just for Poo & Giggles. When I get to my laptop I'll add some over there. Shall we #SeparateTheClothes&Eyebrows  ?  Or should  we make a separate thread for it?

I agree it does fit in beauty and suggestions.. but this is more “negative” things that we would like to see fixed. Beauty and suggestions should be about posting new things we would like to see in the game. I think a new thread would be appropriate 🤷‍♀️ That’s just my 2 cents thrown in. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
     Oh I'm not moving anything out of here I agree I'm the one who originally brought up the subject and kind of made the eyes make this sad. Even though I have them saved in each of my games and the look book everything else is still limiting. My point was just talking with others here in the complaint thread give me an idea.  I complained,  ow I'm going to try something positive . What what is it an hour later and I still haven't gotten back to my laptop. On the upside it's really great to see all these big burly men running around doing a lot of work in my backyard.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2019
    @kokokokonut I never thought there was any intention of moving these posts. They are serious complaints and glu needs to listen. It’s best to leave them here if a new thread isn’t going to turn into a resolution to the complaints.
    edit: I misread and thought that you were considering a thread solely on “already there” in game glitches we’d like resolved. My mistake. Sorry y’all
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    edited May 2019
    jaeann said:
    @kokokokonut I never thought there was any intention of moving these posts. They are serious complaints and glu needs to listen. It’s best to leave them here if a new thread isn’t going to turn into a resolution to the complaints.
    edit: I misread and thought that you were considering a thread solely on “already there” in game glitches we’d like resolved. My mistake. Sorry y’all
    yeah never intended to remove them from complaints. I'm just positive by nature.  I see a goal and try and figure out ways to fix it.  Here's my point, we were 'working' a glitch in the game. It's gone so I'm not happy.  I can't be mad that they fixed the hole in the fence, but I can ask them to put in a gate and I'll pay for it.  My mistake was thinking you thought I was moving these posts that I initiated to begin with.  Oh, it's also in my Gemini+ personality.  One side complains about it while the other tries to fix it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Why not just undo what they did? Or separate them in the closet. If players already owned them before, they should be free. I don’t want to buy those old items separately again. In the future, just give us separate eyes and eyebrows. Separate boots from the outfits. This way, the designers could create less items for the events. I would rather see separate quality items. That’s the fun of the game that every doll can style them differently. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I found out immediately after the update, and I was very angry and upset I ranted to @AngelineJ. I cannot comprehend why Glu did that, it's a glitch that didn't need fixing. It's a work-around that we have enjoyed for a long time. Did Glu's revenue increase from fixing this? No.

PM to add
    I ranted first to myself, then to Glu, then with a few friends privately, then I was reading a complaint, and I had one.  Do I like free better? Sure. But I would rather pay for separate items I can pick and chose thaan not have the separate items available. 
    If you have a better # for it, pick one and I'll change mine

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'd rather not have the option to pay, in fact I would flip the eff out. They were ours to begin with, we earned and paid for them.

Just undo, or make them separates that we can find in the eyebrow and eye/makeup section, with their respective event/brand icon.
    PM to add
    Let's not mix complaints and suggestions. I complained.  Others complained about the same issue.  Now we're getting posts of Designers we'd like to see and things we'd like fixed.  Both of which have their own threads. 
    COMPLAINTS ONLY PLEASE  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glass Disappearing GIF
    PM to add
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    We’ll look into this eyebrow issue.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    @eggsandbananas yay, don't forget the boots too! And notice my profile picture, thanks!
    PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I hope you are right @kokokokonut and I hope Glu staff sees them and also sees this great opportunity to make more money on items they have already created! Also to make players happy with an opportunity to get missed items 🤞🏼

Edit by Koko to add:  Nai's posts begin here in the merged DejaVu Wishlist/What We Really Really Want thread.
  • youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    AnyaKKH said:
    does anyone else notice this hair is messed up on the right side. Like there a line going off of the hair and it’s not connected to the actual hair. It looks weird. You can see the line on her neck. This hair cost 600 kstars it shouldn’t be messed up. 
    I was just coming on here to address this. Knowing Glu, this will probably never be fixed even though it should since, like you said, it required so many K-Stars to obtain.