General Complaints Thread

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I would've snatched them by now had they only been 120... I vaguely remember having a makeup sale awhile ago, maybe the freckles were included in that?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    oooooh, right,  I think there was.  Darn you guys.  I'd forgotten all about the freckles since the last VIP.  Now I don't see how my doll will get through the summer without them.  That's when my freckles come out.  Every summer my peach complexion would freckle up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The past two Black Fridays I almost got them. That's why I know they weren't 120 before, because if they were 60 on the 50% sale I wouldn't have hesitated. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    agrcic said:
    Am I mistaken or did the freckles only cost like 120 k stars before? I feel like they were less expensive before this last update
    Since January (that’s when I started playing) they’ve always been 220 k-stars. I’ve always looked at them and been wanting them since my first day but I haven’t gotten them yet. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    agrcic said:
    Am I mistaken or did the freckles only cost like 120 k stars before? I feel like they were less expensive before this last update

I believe that 220 stars has always been the price, except during Black Friday event. That’s the main reason I don’t have them 🙁
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks guys for clearing that up about the freckles! I just had no recollection of anything in the face features closet being that much. That is most definitely a "wait for black friday" purchase for me, haha
    iOS
    @AliBryant same! I was about to get them during the last VIP but I better wait... I can get so many things spending 220 k-stars! I can’t wait for the BF event. Is it usually a vip?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @AliBryant same! I was about to get them during the last VIP but I better wait... I can get so many things spending 220 k-stars! I can’t wait for the BF event. Is it usually a vip?
    Yes! VIP, 50% off star packs, 1 star per gig, TB sale, and 50% off star items in the closet, except for bridal!
    iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @AliBryant you blocked it from your memory to retain what little sanity you have left 😉 lol 😂😂😂
    AliBryant said:
    Yes! VIP, 50% off star packs, 1 star per gig, TB sale, and 50% off star items in the closet, except for bridal!
    Dreamy!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Maybe some of us had a glitch for a short time. They were definitely 120 last VIP for me. I am iron-fisted when it comes to holding onto my kstars and I have never ever considered paying 220 stars for anything in this game. 

I was looking to spend 100 more kstars in closet because my kollections were abysmal. I ended up buying 2 clutches and an ice cream cone. 
  • immunitypendingimmunitypending Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    It amazes me how we are now 10+ updates in and yet they still blatantly neglect to do certain things. The gifting wardrobe for NPC men and women has not been updated in probably 1-2 years and how many updates have we had since then?? I have posted about it a few times. I have messaged in-game support, and I sent in a ticket in regarding this matter. Of course, I get a reply that makes me want to bang my fist against a wall. 

First of all, they disregarded every detail I included in the initial ticket. I am pretty sure whoever this is, knows next to nothing about this game and obviously pulled this out of thin air. Then again most customer service reps for this game do. Being a longtime player I should know. I love how this one decided to make a pathetic attempt to educate me. I am fully aware that ALL items in the NPC's wardrobe are items that YOUR doll must be purchased. I am also aware these items are the same items that you can buy with money and k-stars. No special event items, etc. The issue here is, it hasn't been updated and the men who my doll is dating from konnections are wearing stuff that I cannot gift to them if I want to change their appearance! Yet the person who gets my ticket cannot comprehend that. Honestly, after 5 years it still amazes me how unhelpful and at times clueless and stupid the representatives can be. 

I also love the radio silence in response to releasing all shop my closets, fashion goals, next big thing, and other bundles into the daily rotation for willing players to purchase with their money. The diamond currency is a joke. I do not have the patience to sit in front of my screen for hours on in waiting for someone to pop up with something I do not have. When I finally see "get this look" 98% of the time it is some hideous garbage from the wardrobe that can be purchased with money or k-stars. Seriously??? Who came up with this trash??? I have only been able to get a very small handful of things that I lost from these "magical diamonds" and I am pretty sure people wanted updated throwback sales and/or throwback kollections! Another example of their pathetic listening and reception to what players want! However, one thing we can do is continue to spit out these god-awful SYS events. Why am I even posting this? The children running this game are probably reading all of our posts and laughing. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I wish if Glu decides to replace champagne and ice blue dyes with the new dyes for this update, they let us know beforehand. 
    IOS Player 
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Was trying out blue dyes on different items and realised there's a gap in this jacket that I never noticed in the original colour.

It's not the best photo to show it as I obviously didn't buy the dye so couldn't choose a pose but it definitely is noticeable for a few of the dye colours. A quick fix would be nice. 
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I am irritated (but not surprised) because how are you going to have a "color sale" and NOT give us matching eyebrow colors?! 

Seriously?! Plus there was a hair color released during one of the first Show Your Style Events (early 2019) and of course, we are not able to purchase it! All I ask is for some freaking consistency.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jaeann said:
    Fix the pets! Maybe it’s just me but a least one or twice a day I’ll click on a pet for energy (the reason I paid for it) and get only cash and experience points. 
    I thought it was just me! I did not buy these pets to get a handful of cash...the “problem pets” are random, but it’s happened multiple times with the koala in Sydney and the bulldog in London 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Ok, since uesterday i don’t receive anymore kstars too. I can watch a video for kstars but i receive 1 energy and after that i press on the free kstars button and nothing is happening. 
    This is a firts time happening and is very infuriating 😠
    @KalindaKing
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Extremely ticked off right now. Due to real life, I did not get a chance to play the most recent Cloud Nine kollection! 😡 It's bad enough they refuse to update the rotation of shop my closets and fashion goals, despite the thousands of players asking for them to do so! And I am certain kollections fall into the" intentional ignore" group too. So there goes a Lip color and actually decent hair that I will not see again!! 😡 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited February 2020
    stop giving us dumb backgrounds for SYS. The background for this weekend's has 0 to do with a movie night and it's not the first time this has happened. Like when they gave us the theme park background for a concert wtf or the night club for the Coachella-ish SYS (isn't Coachella outside???) I think it just ends up confusing the voters even more. Cute date night skirts look out of place when there is snow in the background.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    oh and please let new hair colors come with matching eyebrow colors! I rarely wear the gorgeous rose gold and lavender hair colors because it looks weird that I cant make my doll's eyebrows match. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    I feel like I'm screaming into a void but I do not understand how a company that only cares about the numbers and not the customers refuses to update the rotation of Shop My Closets, Fashion Goals, and other bundles that have been released over the years. People have been asking for these items for months and with each passing update, NOTHING is done! I'm sick of it. A number of players posted in the suggestions thread AND created a separate thread for this to be done.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I feel like I'm screaming into a void but I do not understand how a company that only cares about the numbers and not the customers refuses to update the rotation of Shop My Closets, Fashion Goals, and other bundles that have been released over the years. People have been asking for these items for months and with each passing update, NOTHING is done! I'm sick of it. A number of players posted in the suggestions thread AND created a separate thread for this to be done.
    I get the same three fashion goals/smc   / the money dress, the gold and white one and one other one I don’t like I can’t even remember which one and that’s all! Same with kollections -  I have three I want to spin on and I have never seen them yet I see other dolls get them all the time 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I'm a FB player, and I'm getting pretty annoyed on how the game's development has been left back for the web players. In the SYS I'm never able to win the last earnable prize (even if I'm always the first in the TS, even if I copy looks which scores 50s): this is probably due to the fact not many people are playing online as the one playing on the mobile app. You can say: well why don't you download the app? I've done it, but the app is unable to detect my usual player account. I even tried buying tickets, but even if the transaction appears, I'm not receiving what I've purchased. I'm pretty tired of all these embarrassing errors in the game that I frequently ask to fix and Glu is not able to fix, it's not even funny anymore.
    I would prefer less dresses but a functioning game on FB.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • KarminLJKarminLJ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am constantly being hounded by Simon, Maria and Kim to meet them (which will probably start a timed event) when I’m ALREADY IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EVEN WITH NO ENERGY. The calls are relentless and it’s really irritating me and affecting my enjoyment of the game, which never used to be like this. Anyone else?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Edited this because my old forum comments made no sense
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Glu should put all the excessive ticket buyers in one group and make them fight to the death lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited January 2021