Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can we complain about e everything and anything on here?? 👁👄👁
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Please fix this TS dress because I don’t like being half naked on a wedding photo. 😬
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Okay, so I guess I am the only one who hates these midweek SYS events. Apparently I was one of the ones selected for this god-awful feature and I hate it. For months, years people have been saying update the throwback boxes and lower the points for the regular midweek events. Of course and on-brand with Glu (also to no surprise) they ignore it and do something that is in my opinion a joke. I am sick of these show your style events. It just boggles me as to why they simply cannot do a regular mid-week event with lower points AND replace those boxes with four SYS throwback boxes!? Not that hard to do. Then again, what do I know? This is the same team that cannot remove mannequins from clothes and insists on half the wardrobe looking tacky. 
  • RiellaBeatrixRiellaBeatrix Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Why after you do comeback you no longer receive the weekly invite for throwback event or is it just me?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Why after you do comeback you no longer receive the weekly invite for throwback event or is it just me?

The comeback shouldn't affect events.
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    None of my free videos is working, I can't get my daily kstars, energy, kash, also I can't unlock my items in SYS 😔 But what f*ck up the most is the fact that the annoying ads still randomly pop up like normal 😡 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Okay, so I guess I am the only one who hates these midweek SYS events. Apparently I was one of the ones selected for this god-awful feature and I hate it. For months, years people have been saying update the throwback boxes and lower the points for the regular midweek events. Of course and on-brand with Glu (also to no surprise) they ignore it and do something that is in my opinion a joke. I am sick of these show your style events. It just boggles me as to why they simply cannot do a regular mid-week event with lower points AND replace those boxes with four SYS throwback boxes!? Not that hard to do. Then again, what do I know? This is the same team that cannot remove mannequins from clothes and insists on half the wardrobe looking tacky. 
    As someone who was picked I agree! Maybe make the midweek event have five boxes 1st a black box (25 points), 2nd a gold box (100 points), 3rd a throwback box (300 points), 4th a bronze box of just (diamonds, kstars, and earnable clothing)(400 points), 5th box a silver box of SYS just clothing (600 points if someone really wants to grind for it). 🤷🏻‍♀️ But knowing Glu they’re not going to do this 🙃
    My nail shape changes all the time. Please fix it.

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I might be an idiot and missing something, but I just got back into the game after a few months of not playing much and I can’t figure out where my doll’s tattoos and nose ring went in the wardrobe, so I can’t take them off or put them on.

EDIT: I was an idiot. Carry on lmao
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited August 2020
    STOP giving us sponsorships for houses and/or furniture we don't already own. It's beyond annoying to get a call for a sponsorship only to have Simon require me to buy a $100,000 house or 75 K star piece of furniture so I can earn 1 k star and $1,500.

Also please fix the nail glitches. It changes to the short shape during SYS for some reason, and they look bad when you hold things like the wine glasses.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine

@yezx is worth more than Kim in my reality show when I call them (girl you know your worth lol)

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LydiaKKH We're aware of this and looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I am so damn tired of having to ask for the same thing over and over again. The bottom portion of our wardrobe is looks like dumpster full of decapitated mannequins. Why do we still have them?! Why are they not gone?! Who was so LAZY to not do anything about it for three consecutive updates in a row????! Also, today I learned that godawful midweek SYS trash is coming back. I barely earned anything the first time because they put energy, k-stars, and dye in those boxes (plenty of dye, emphasis on plenty) and you CANNOT open up more than one box! The midweek events are just as competitive (at least in my group) so you are guaranteed to have a thirsty ticketbuyer. I am so tempted to skip it this week because I really do not have the patience. I just want a throwback sale and an updated SMC rotation. That cannot be an extremely hard task to carry out. Honestly, it appears Glu has the same mental capacity as the Donald Trump. I find it hilarious that a certain someone said that resources from Originals will be used for KKH. If anything you will be using the resources to further screw us over and not give KKH players what they have been asking for repeatedly. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @Satansaintstar10 i don't think the mannequins are going anywhere. it's clear they made them a new addition to the game. i just wish they would put the mannequins on the rest of the items in the kloset. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @clarizzo Given the amount of items they would have to retouch to put the ugly mannequin on them, it would actually be a much quicker job to remove it from the items that do have it.
    These mannequins were such a waste of resources. Nobody asked for them. They don’t bring anything useful, quite the opposite actually since they distract from the items themselves. But they decided to waste one of their employees’ time on this to pretend like they added things to the game, instead of actually working on the changes we’ve been asking for ages.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited August 2020
    i think the mannequins are the least of this game’s problems. lol unpopular opinion, but i don’t mind them at all. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Sure, they’re the least of the problems but a problem nonetheless. If they don’t bother you, good for you, but a lot of people have expressed how much they hate them and their opinion is valid too…!
    But of course there are several other structural issues that I’d like to see fixed before this cosmetic one!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Why cant our husband give us diamonds sometimes? Or kstars? What's the point of the husband in the game, please make it interesting. After a while it becomes so boring, I started playing  because of the storyline but I guess it's all about money now 🤷‍♀️
  • manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I'm just here to say if the rest of us who don't get the chance to join the weekday sys aren't given compensation im suing
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Another rant

Update the misc,handheld,accessories section
    There are so as of now 164 pages  full of inspos from the players, why not listen and make them happy for once. You have more than enough inspo for sys, closet and events altogether. So frustrated to get only 5 or so new items in the closet every update, most of the time they look horrible.
    - More korkov dresses in closet 

Add an aura section in the wardrobe with new purchasable auras
    - Rain aura
    - Sunshine aura
    Cloud aura(similair to the animated clouds in belair)
    - Rainbow aura
    - Another snow aura
    - Fog aura
    - Thunder aura

- Give paid players their 20 videos a day back, and if it is up to your advertisers, then take matter in your own hands and give us a daily call from simon with our stars
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I bought this eyes cause Im crazy for them since forever. But yeah I know they are glitched on the right inner corner since the last update, y'all can call me dumb for buying something imperfect. 

So Glu please fix this. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Another daily videos complaint... I started a new (IOS) free game, I’m above level 8 but I don’t have 20daily videos, instead just 10. THE POINT IS: I don’t take the “there are no more videos to show in you region” excuse, bc I get mid game videos all the time!! Why can’t I then watch the same videos per request and get kstars for it??
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @sandraliis games that started in 2020 only have 10 vids a day
    @datesaremyfave Oh that’s unfortunate😞 Thanks for answering anyway.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @datesaremyfave @sandraliis I started in April 2020 and I mostly get 20 daily videos.
    I say mostly because a lot of times it glitches when I've watched like 5 videos and automatically takes me to the Offers page!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @autumn313 if you keep trying to watch vids it’ll let you watch all you had available. Mine usually take like ten min depending on how many times it takes me to the offers page
    @autumn313 It takes me to the offers page several times after every video. I won’t stop trying until the ‘no avalible videos left’ pops up... Both my free and paid account always have exactly 10. Costumer care said it’t about demographics, which sucks
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    Why would they change the amount on videos new accounts get instead of everyone. Not saying they should do that, but just makes no sense to me.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Can we not change the energy reward system on sys awards to diamonds. That would help a lot with the diamond issue and I know I wouldn’t miss the energy!