Game stuck loading at 97.6% and won't open!

pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
I finished my last gig for a Kstar and was playing just fine but this morning when I opened the game, first the bar kept loading over and over again really fast so I restarted my phone. But now it's only stuck at 97.6%! I've cleared the cache and restarted my game a bunch of times nothing is working!
I don't want to miss the event and I'd already be getting a late start. But I'm more worried the game won't ever load, especially right after I finally gave in and spent real money on Kstars.

I had a problem before where the game kept crashing after I opened it, but it eventually fixed itself. Should I wait it out? Does anyone have any suggestions?

My phone is an old android.

Comments

• pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    PROBLEM SOLVED!

I just kept restarting my phone and it finallllly worked. Phew! So if anyone else has the same problem, maybe you just need to wait it out.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So glad this worked for you. I remember way back, when no one could get in for hours. People were in a panic. restarting games. I tried, but, I made a copy of my whole phone (Samsung, and Kies is there copy software) at the last minute, and then I restarted my game, I freaked when it took me to a brand new start game. I quickly put my saved files back into the phone and never messed around like that again.

So happy it's resolved Pizzaparty, Enjoy the event, and if you get a chance pop into the Weekend event thread and say hi. Bring your favortie youtube video, and party with us. ;)http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131189-Weekend-Event-5-15-2015-Perez-Great-Clothes-Stars-all-week-Heck!-Let-sParty!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary