one hour gigs gone?

AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
Since I started the comeback in February, I have not received the option of any 1 hour gigs from Simon. I thought maybe it was due to not being number one but I reached number one over a week ago, and still only get offers for 3 or 8 hour gigs. Did glu eliminate 1 hour gigs entirely or is there something wrong with my game?
iOS

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Depending upon where you are in the game level wise, come back wise, etc. some people to the best of my knowledge are getting one hour gigs. I haven't seen a 1 hour gig in so long, I've forgotten what they look like. If anyone has other info. ....feel free to share. 3's become the new 1 . Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks Koko. I am on level 33 and #1 with one comeback under my belt. It has been over 3 months without a 1 hour gig!! It pains me when there are these free star weekends now, I used to be able to rack up at least 60 stars doing all 1 hour gigs.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I feel the same way. I used to clean up like a bandit, but after the comeback I guess we're too successful for 1 hour gigs. But I'm happy getting 3 hour gigs. Simon called and everything he offered was 8 hours. I told him to keep looking. Hopefully this morning, he'll start with some 3 hour again. Otherwise, I'll do parties.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary