Options

This is a first!

Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
So I just did an 8hr event in 10AX Florence, the Infinitum Event... And I obviously used a friend to help me finish faster and this came up...
I've never had a friend say this.. When you use an NPC they'll usually say hi or something but when it's a friend, there's no bubble.

IMG_9564_zpse40cfe4a.jpg
GC Minne622

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Wow this is new!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Yup!! It happened to me, too! But it won't damage any relationships you are in atm, it's just a glitch thankfully. LOL
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    So I just did an 8hr event in 10AX Florence, the Infinitum Event... And I obviously used a friend to help me finish faster and this came up...
    I've never had a friend say this.. When you use an NPC they'll usually say hi or something but when it's a friend, there's no bubble.

IMG_9564_zpse40cfe4a.jpg

I remember this dialogue but it was from a quest with my in-game wife? It might be a glitch if you're not married to that friend. Or maybe it's new, but I doubt it.
  • Options
    ^No it's not something to do with SOs, it was just a regular quest I did it recently :-P
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Weird. I had this but like the poster above said it was an event with my husband. He was feeling insecure about me hanging out with my costar I was supposed to be in love with for publicity. So I brought him to the event to make him feel better.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got that thus morning, but I already had that Casio gig. So I danced with cassino finished the gg and it was over. I think it was an android fluke? Unless it was Apple as well. Out of 3 games, on one got it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I play on apple and had the Cassio gig I had to bring my husband because of bad publicity so that was legit, but this glitched one I had recently was not about SOs, I chose a friend from my list just like any other time.
    Plus, when they make you bring your SO, can you pick him from the list or do they just appear? xD
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I wasn't with my NPC husband... And it was with an apple device. :)
    Just found it odd, that's all
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    It is odd Minnie. I'm pretty sure I took a screenshot of it this morning. I thought it really strange. I did have a legit gig at Lif Malibu. When I got there Cassio was there automatically, my spouse was there automatically, and it was the same dialogue posted above, but my gig changed to Classio Design party from NV Party. But since the rest of the morning went normally, I forgot about it till I saw your post. Let me see if I saved the pic. Either way, I'm filing it under "Can't keep Casio down" After I did the chat and kiss with my hubby....I went over and danced some more with Cassio. Sigh. I almost didn't want to finish the glitch, except I was still getting a Star for 5Star gigs. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Awww...that's s cute, it never happened to me.
  • Options
    this just happened to me again whilst doing the XXV event after the baby update Lol!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    It happened to me too! Is it happening to everyone in Florence?
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi everyone! I am new to the forum, but have been playing the game for a year now.

I was surprised by this too - it happened to me today while promoting the new line of champagne! Cheating on my hubby without even knowing! Tsk tsk!
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yeah I had the same thing happen to me last week. I have to hit this a few timer to see if I was reading this right.
  • Options
    Ipad just got it too. WIth a contact I've never dated. It was a job. But. Ray is about to let us say 250 years in the history of the champagne, Willow interrupts, so I don't think we accomplish it. I hate going in feet first. What happens?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This has happened every time I go to this club, I think I posted a screenshot with this glitch on the thread about random things.

On your question Koko this is a trap of Dirk along with Crystal and Chad to destroy your career, Kim fortunately appears and saves the day, after the VIP thing is released.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh this just happened to me too! But I was like it's ok I'll just do a robot dance
    image_zpsmjypfnzz.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I don't understand - random NPC friends are suddenly flirting with our dolls?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    These are GC friends, not NPCs! Super weird.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19