Options

Weekend Event - 5/29/15 Love is in the Air! (Can Babies Be Far Behind?)

Comments

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Sayu wrote: »
    I guess so?! I opened the game 30 min ago ..so I am not sure o-o

It's funny... It's a dating event and we have to do things with the Jenner sisters haahhhaha Would be nice if my husband call and say "Hey baby, let's do something great!"
  • Options
    And Ray, please stop saying that my husband and I are adopting a horse... I want to adopt a baby!
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Regular gigs don't give extra points on the special gig of the weekend we still have to find out!
    Oh, I thought they were special gigs ;___;
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I agree with you ticis these gigs seem totally out of place!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Maybe we're going to Florence to meet some sexy F1 drivers... ;)
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    Maybe we're going to Florence to meet some sexy F1 drivers... ;)

No... It's just Kendall. :(
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    No... It's just Kendall. :(

Dammit.

*puts away outfit*
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I completed one of the past weekend gigs, Perez's party, and got 30 points. So you get points for the weekend gigs. And yeah, none for the regular ones.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I started a gig, the last with Perez that I wanted over with, and I had to stop dating on that game. AppleP blew through so much cash and energy. ANd she forgets she can pull up npcs for 1 hour gigs when hubby wants a date. Between the 3 games, I'm up around 35-40K down the tubes for ...............oh, nvmd. I didn't pop in to complain.

But...you know the woman's gift box outfit? I'm not crazy about it because you can't separate the shoes from the outfit, it's too highwaisted, and hmmm, how can I put this nicely? The camel has a pretty big toe.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I completed one of the past weekend gigs, Perez's party, and got 30 points. So you get points for the weekend gigs. And yeah, none for the regular ones.

Yay. I'm in a perez photo shoot now. Keeping my fingers crossed. And Apple's doing it with Stellen. They look edgy together. Doe you like her new hair?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    So I went to go start a date for the event and my wife was nowhere in my list of friends to choose for as my date. So then I went to her house in Calabassas and it was locked. My Top Couples list is broken so I can't check there. She literally just disappeared and is nowhere to be found :eek:

But I tried to make the best of the situation and saw it as an opportunity to marry someone hotter.

EDIT: This is the second time my wife has just disappeared without ever calling to break up or anything. I know Glu has a long list of people with bigger issues in Customer Support so as long as it doesn't affect me having babies I guess I'm fine with it.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    She must have sold the house you bought for her, and absconded.

But that's a weird glitch, is she a GC friend?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    She must have sold the house you bought for her, and absconded.

But that's a weird glitch, is she a GC friend?
    Yup but I know you can't just delete people from ur friends list and even if she deleted the game she should still appear in my friends list?
  • Options
    Oh and as if things couldn't get any worse... I just wanted the apple watch ughhhhh.
    image_zpshj6jw3tw.jpg
  • Options
    I'm so sorry it must suck to have it happen twice. I know for sure Glu won't be able to help you bring your wife back in the game. I know I have instance where I delete friends from GC or they must have deleted their game, they don't vanish but their names turn blank, no name.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Oh and as if things couldn't get any worse... I just wanted the apple watch ughhhhh.
    image_zpshj6jw3tw.jpg

That sucks... Sorry Trevor! Guessing you paid for 2?!!
    I mean it kinda worked for me today because I've been doing dates at the Oak, and it gets expeeeeensive!!
    But please please please GLU!! At least make it 10k!! You can't even buy any of the higher level stuff w 4k
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I mean it kinda worked for me today because I've been doing dates at the Oak, and it gets expeeeeensive!!
    But please please please GLU!! At least make it 10k!! You can't even buy any of the higher level stuff w 4k

You're right, but I'd rather they remove it totally. Who needs to exchange 40 Kstars to $4k cash right?
    PM to add
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i know how to pick em

5198CD01-D7CF-42A1-9ACF-4A409FC87C6A.png.jpeg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    You're a lucky guy! congrats Alkoholiks
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i know how to pick em

I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You're right, but I'd rather they remove it totally. Who needs to exchange 40 Kstars to $4k cash right?

Ohh I agree with you there 1000%!!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    i know how to pick em

This is just WOOOOW
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    i know how to pick em

Luuuuuuuckyyyy!!! Nice picks...

Can I ask something though guys... I used to have a guy also and I feel like there's sooooo many tight light blue ripped jeans.. Yes or no!?!?
    Or do they fit differently!?
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Luuuuuuuckyyyy!!! Nice picks...

Can I ask something though guys... I used to have a guy also and I feel like there's sooooo many tight light blue ripped jeans.. Yes or no!?!?
    Or do they fit differently!?

yes there are plenty of other blue ripped jeans for the guys lol. its funny really. i don't know why we can't get them in other colors besides blue.

also i don't like the way these new ones fit but that's just me
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Have three pieces of the outfit in a set of boxes and still manage to win all is very unlikely you're like the god of boxes Alkoholiks!

Did I miss something? Why in the screenshot says "come back tomorrow for more"?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

I can confirm this works. One of the past weekends, I completed a gig on my guy game. Since he has soo many gigs backed up, it was a weekend even one I never got to. When it was finished, I did get the bonus points even though that gig did not belong to the current weekend event.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    This may just be me being stupid but how do you get to pick three boxes in one go?
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    This may just be me being stupid but how do you get to pick three boxes in one go?

You use 40 Kstars to open more boxes.
    PM to add
  • Options

I wish I had only paid for 2.. I bought 7 giftboxes in total and all I got was the fricking pants. Im so done with giftboxes from now on I'm just gunna get the free one and not buy any bc they're just a rip off.
  • Options
    I don't know what I got, what I didn't. I know. I bought stars. I had to. I got the Vulva shirt in Red. Really? finally got shades in one box. 100 energy - which let me spend all my money faster. Did I get anything good? Um.......no. If I did, I'll find it later. lol. I'd love the giftbox bracelets, but you can't always have everything.

Eta: OMG, I don't know what happened but I couldn't start. And the dopey little android phone with the tiny screen when crazy and got everything but the wedgie inducing pantsuit. And the bracelet........which is what I wanted. We got beige purses. There is no room for beige in a purple world. lol. I go tthe shades. and a whole lot of nuthin. lol. But....I had fun. Whee
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Can't do the 40K boxes this time and am not that into the 40K outfit this time anyway.

But that gown...gorrrrrrrrrrrrgeous. WANT.

And can't win...sigh. How do I get to 400 points or whatever, at 5 hearts a go? I'm not gonna buy energy, to get the gown. I just can't. I like the hair too but...oh well.

Any tips on how to rack up the points dating? And of course once again the only handsome one is a D lister and wants to marry my doll. I don't want to go through that again with a game spouse soooo needy. It seems the game wants us all to pair up before the babies come out in the game.