Weekend Event - 5/29/15 Love is in the Air! (Can Babies Be Far Behind?)

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    You guys I'm so behind my girl game has 112 points and my guy has 10! I don't want to open my guy gift box cos I'm hoping so much it will be the hairstyle. Alkoholiks I'm so jelly (as Moony would say!) :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lucy, Hop you get what you want. I wasted sooooooo much time yesterday with APpleP. She was doing 8 hour gigs she thought would pay out with stars.......none. Had a party 8 hour party thinking I'd atleast get 2 hearts for each guest.....none. But just keep plugging away.

One device is 299. She'll have the dress tonight. Another is 285 and then there is AppleP. She's very pretty but shallow, obsessie and dumber than dirt. Once she colored her hair, walked past a mirror and asked her sister who the new girl was. Yes, poor little Apple tapping aimlessly...in wrong gigs. SHe has a 160 and no more margin for error.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh no! Still you can do it Koko, I forgot Kimpossible! Or Apple P-ossible :D
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Other than Oak (and it's expensive vintage wine), what is the fastest place to finish dates? Oak was only giving me 1 hr dates, so I switched to the Hamptons. Although it gave me a 4 hr date and was cheap, it took too much energy to complete. I had full energy before the date started yet had to go collect more to complete it.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Miraggio in Vegas. The vintage wine in $450 (I think)
    Other than Oak (and it's expensive vintage wine), what is the fastest place to finish dates? Oak was only giving me 1 hr dates, so I switched to the Hamptons. Although it gave me a 4 hr date and was cheap, it took too much energy to complete. I had full energy before the date started yet had to go collect more to complete it.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Miraggio in Vegas. The vintage wine in $450 (I think)

Great, thanks!!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts

I think also the restaurant asadeux in Dubai gives you extra stars for actions without costing too much, if anything!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    MzLeeLee wrote: »
    I love the spelling of your name ... Mine is same just different spelling .. I get a little excited when I see others with the same name ;)

We just have great taste in names! I stole mine from Game of Thrones named after Lyanna Stark.

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Got the dress yay! I do like the dating tasks as you actually have a chance to get all the items without spending all your kstars!

EC610568-C8C0-4E87-85E1-1BDC2FF750A7_zpswtm9omat.jpg

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And....the date timers run on a cycle. If you call your date, and it's one hour - CANCEL THE DATE. go tap for energy, get a coffee, come back in half an hour, call him for another date and your date timer will have changed. It runs the same way it does for regular dates. I don't know the sequence, but when you got one hour, it can only go up right?

I spent most of yesterday taking stupid 1 hour dates, thought it would help. Took forever, so today I;m trying longer dates. One game is in the middle of an 8 hour Kylie gig, One is doing the same with Kendall, and Koko is running around Vegas in the dress singing "I don't have to spend anymore on dates."
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love Lyanna's dark lipstick with the dress, so dramatic - beautiful!

Edit: and on DMV_Doll too I'm totally trying this out when I get the dress :)
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm really behind as well Lucy! I haven't even got the earrings yet. And Jesse doesn't even have the giftbox yet. I got 4k in the gift box on the first game so that sucks :(
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm really behind as well Lucy! I haven't even got the earrings yet. And Jesse doesn't even have the giftbox yet. I got 4k in the gift box on the first game so that sucks :(
    Nooo still it might be useful for spending on wine - that bag was really cute though. I got the energy but I'm not opening any more gift boxes I learned last time it's not a good idea! We'll make it Eselletea *Rocky theme song*! The guys stuff I'm not sure if it's worth the effort but the shirt's ok what do you think?
    I do like the guys' stuff! I'll definitely try for it but Jesse doesn't date much since his divorce from Veronica, so he's just picked up some rando NPC lol. All of my GC friends are so pretty and I want to marry Jesse off again to one of them lol but whew the daily dates are a lot to keep up on two games.
    Tell me about it! If only we could date when we want not every day or at least get fans every date
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Your doll looks incredible! I still have not forked over the k stars for that hair, but I think I might have to soon.

I finished the weekend event around 8pm. So glad I can just chill the rest of this weekend and not worry about it :)

Thanks Ali! :) The hair was a VIP event splurge and I am so happy with it. Just wait to buy it until an event and you will get a bonus prize. That will make buying it not so bad.

Congrats to Ali and everyone on finishing the event!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is the kind of event I like it!

I just wait my energy recharge give a round in the world to collect the energy of my pets and I can complete the event within a short time without giving 1000 laps around the world seeking energy madly!

So which of these looks I use to hang out with Mr. Thomas tonight?

WC2QCwz.jpg?1iTzNm8M.jpg?1

Congratulations to all who have completed the event and for those who haven't get there yet keep trying this weekend event is quite possible!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Looking good Vats. I also completed, I find the party and dating events manageable. The gigs one are the one I really tap all day without a life.
    PM to add
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    This is the kind of event I like it!

I just wait my energy recharge give a round in the world to collect the energy of my pets and I can complete the event within a short time without giving 1000 laps around the world seeking energy madly!

So which of these looks I use to hang out with Mr. Thomas tonight?

WC2QCwz.jpg?1iTzNm8M.jpg?1

Congratulations to all who have completed the event and for those who haven't get there yet keep trying this weekend event is quite possible!

Looking good Vats!! I like the top one :)
    GC Minne622
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Got the dress yay! I do like the dating tasks as you actually have a chance to get all the items without spending all your kstars!

EC610568-C8C0-4E87-85E1-1BDC2FF750A7_zpswtm9omat.jpg

So fancy! Love love
    GC Minne622
  • MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    We just have great taste in names! I stole mine from Game of Thrones named after Lyanna Stark.

Haha haven't watched it yet ... First season is hard to get into but everyone tells me the rest is way better... that's my real name and I don't get to meet too many others :( happy place slowly fading away ;) Lol just joking
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    They didn't nothing special for the anniversary of the game :(
    You know what would be wonderful? If after a dating event we could take a break from it for a few days after. It's a game I know, but realistically you wouldn't get dumped after taking a break for a few days from constant dating.

I loveeee my guy but it bugs me when I dated him all weekend then first thing Monday he calls me for a date, lol.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I am not to the earrings yet (almost.) I am starting to lose hope for the gown, so I hope it will be in future prize boxes or sales.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    MzLeeLee wrote: »
    Haha haven't watched it yet ... First season is hard to get into but everyone tells me the rest is way better... that's my real name and I don't get to meet too many others :( happy place slowly fading away ;) Lol just joking

In Game of Thrones, a king was obsessed with Lyanna because of her grace and beauty. Keep your happy place, real-life Lyanna/Lianna/Leanna/Liyanna!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I love Lyanna's dark lipstick with the dress, so dramatic - beautiful!

Edit: and on DMV_Doll too I'm totally trying this out when I get the dress :)

Thanks girl! She's trying all new things these days!

Now that we have the dress I feel like they should throw a fancy ball we can all attend

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    You know what would be wonderful? If after a dating event we could take a break from it for a few days after. It's a game I know, but realistically you wouldn't get dumped after taking a break for a few days from constant dating.

I loveeee my guy but it bugs me when I dated him all weekend then first thing Monday he calls me for a date, lol.
    ooo i second this. I've had more than enough dating for a week :D
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I spent about $15,000 and did 2 of the Kylie/Kendall events, but I finally got the dress a whole day early!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I finally got the earrings. I am about 25 hearts away from the hairstyle. I do not know if I will get the dress. :(

Eselle totally agree w/you about the dating. And why doesn't the partner ever take US on a date, or spend or gift us with a surprise? Just palm tickling and cheap talk... ;)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PolkaDot you can do it! Oak and booze all the way.
    PM to add