Options

Weekend Event - 5/29/15 Love is in the Air! (Can Babies Be Far Behind?)

12345679Next

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Screenshot of the gigs I have. Does anyone else have a small amount of work as well? I'm not wearing the dress. I'm saving it for my next wedding (still married to my second). Who am I kidding to be wearing white to my third wedding?

image1.png

Is that part of the new story line?? I haven't gotten that far yet..yet at least:p

I have like maybe 5 gigs or tasks lined up (ok in my defense I thought it would be a gig weekend...there goes that and now a whole lot of back log)

Love the car tho!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Screenshot of the gigs I have. Does anyone else have a small amount of work as well? I'm not wearing the dress. I'm saving it for my next wedding (still married to my second). Who am I kidding to be wearing white to my third wedding?

image1.png
    Im running low on gigs too so this should mean the baby update is coming soon... :eek:
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Is that part of the new story line?? I haven't gotten that far yet..yet at least:p

I have like maybe 5 gigs or tasks lined up (ok in my defense I thought it would be a gig weekend...there goes that and now a whole lot of back log)

Love the car tho!

I don't know if it's new...

I never got the Max (I think that's the name) story line everyone had. He was an unknown at one of my gigs, but then I never saw him again.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I would guess that the event will be parties. There has seemed to be a consistent pattern: Gigs, then VIP, then Dating, then Parties. Have people noticed this, or maybe seen a different order sometimes?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Happy Birthday Koko! I tried my best to make everyone's outfit purple since that's your fav color. :D

image_zpsh9gel330.jpg

(I just added random people from the forum so sorry if you're not in it )
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That's awesome, Trevor!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Aw happy bday Koko!!!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Happy Birthday Koko! Send you purple hugs! :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
    I missed the entire event because my game was glitched out (and still is) but I hope you all loved it! Also, happy birthday Koko! You've been really kind to me over messages and you deserve the best :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow Trevor, awesome job!!

And happy birthday Koko! But how did you guys know *curious*
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Birthday Koko! I tried my best to make everyone's outfit purple since that's your fav color. :D

image_zpsh9gel330.jpg

(I just added random people from the forum so sorry if you're not in it )

Oh, I absolutely love it. Thank you Trevor. It's so wonderful living in a purple world. Thank you everyone.

Oh, and people knew about it because I have a big mouth. lol. My husband got me a 2 year old Lincoln a month ago for my birthday, so I had to come in share all about it. And I just share a lot. Now, I have to pry about other people's birthdays. Because we Love Forum Birthdays. Seriously thank you everyone, you guys make me feel wonderful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Oh, I absolutely love it. Thank you Trevor. It's so wonderful living in a purple world. Thank you everyone.

Oh, and people knew about it because I have a big mouth. lol. My husband got me a 2 year old Lincoln a month ago for my birthday, so I had to come in share all about it. And I just share a lot. Now, I have to pry about other people's birthdays. Because we Love Forum Birthdays. Seriously thank you everyone, you guys make me feel wonderful.
    Happy Birthday, Koko! And yay for the new car!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

I guess I didn't have a big ear to know about it! We should have had a purple thread created for you, and have us all wear purple outfits! Hope you had a blast for your birthday anyway!

You should totally be host for this coming weekend event and have yourself a purple thread, only purple allowed thread.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Wow Trevor, awesome job!!

And happy birthday Koko! But how did you guys know *curious*

I knew because on her profile thingy it says her birthday is June 1st and Im pretty sure she mentioned her birthday was coming in a thread a while ago.
  • Options
    oo I think I might be the next forum birthday :eek: Mine is on June 28th but I'll be in California for my sweet 16 so I probably wont be very active on here.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh no, I'm so so sorry I'm late.

Happy birthday Koko! :o

lpRIceM.png

Purple Macaroons? Gosh, I'm so lame when it comes to choosing presents :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.