Deleted GC friends

nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
[Sorry if this has been asked before, please feel free to move or do whatever you wish with this thread!]

A month ago I added people on my Game Center friends list, and everything was fine and dandy until I realized they had hacked games because in a matter of days they were already A list while I was struggling with my comeback.

Now, because of this, they obviously reached top 1 quite fast and I had no option but to delete them from GC, but they're still on my contacts list. I read on other websites that it takes a very long while for them to disappear, but I was wondering if I could do something to accelerate the process or basically wait until they disappear? It's very frustrating because I have finally reached number 2 but I'm still like 140mil fans away from the #1 spot.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    [Sorry if this has been asked before, please feel free to move or do whatever you wish with this thread!]

A month ago I added people on my Game Center friends list, and everything was fine and dandy until I realized they had hacked games because in a matter of days they were already A list while I was struggling with my comeback.

Now, because of this, they obviously reached top 1 quite fast and I had no option but to delete them from GC, but they're still on my contacts list. I read on other websites that it takes a very long while for them to disappear, but I was wondering if I could do something to accelerate the process or basically wait until they disappear? It's very frustrating because I have finally reached number 2 but I'm still like 140mil fans away from the #1 spot.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Unfortunately, even after you remove these people from your gamecenter, they will still appear in your contacts in the game. There is currently nothing that can be done to remove contacts from the game but maybe that option will be added in a later update.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have learned that if it is a mutual deletion, it sometimes works in a few days. This is only based on contact with one friend, on and off for a few weeks. She lost her game, we tried to disconnect to 'reconnect' with her new game, We'd leave each others list, but when we went to reconnect it wasn't working. But, when we both deleted each other, the contacts disappeared within a week.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Oh man... So I guess I'll have to wait it out :c
    I was so close yet so far. Oh well. I'll have to keep on throwing parties or something.
    Thank you!
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I found when you get towards the top, you just have to keep going till you hit max, and then you're automatically number 1 in your game. So, look at it like there aren't really 30 people ahead of you. THere's one, he's at max, and when you hit max, you've knocked them all down to below you.

Parties Are fun, and they really help a lot. Sorry Nubula. But parties do help get you there faster.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary