Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm updating right now and I can't control my emotions! It's SO good that the android update show up really fast this time. Thank you, Glu!
    And, guys... Do you think it's better adopt ou conceive?
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Reginaa wrote: »
    after the update, the 'pose for group pictures' action when you bring a friend to gigs now recharges after an hour. it used to be 50 mins -_-
    Are you kidding me?? O____O
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I can't afford the K-stars to adopt so I'm going to try my luck with conceiving (somehow? haha). Which means dates! Where's the best free place you guys have found? I usually date in the Miraggio Grande but my in game character is almost as broke as I am :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    LizD wrote: »
    image.jpg1_zpsf3wd1mzi.jpg
    Her name is Nina and she was conceived, all of your pictures are soooooo cute so I decided to share mine with you

This is so beautiful!
  • LizDLizD Registered Users 17 Posts
    Danni wrote: »
    I can't afford the K-stars to adopt so I'm going to try my luck with conceiving (somehow? haha). Which means dates! Where's the best free place you guys have found? I usually date in the Miraggio Grande but my in game character is almost as broke as I am :')
    Try in the oak club
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    anyone else having trouble with gamecenter. it keeps telling me to sign in but i'm already signed in!

Yes it happened to me several times... I think it's finally fixed
    And your baby is adorable!!!!
    GC Minne622
    I always go to Black Rabbit in Sydney, you get 3 different tasks for 8 energies, 1 task for 1 energy + maybe 50 cash, and 1 task for 4 energies. If you have the Love Guru task after doing the comeback, dating is much better!
    I prefer doing tasks that take up more energy rather than having to click a thousand 4 or 3 energy tasks. You know what I mean?
    EDIT: Plus, I hate spending 200 bucks or more on dates so I'd rather spend energy. It all depends on your preference.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Her name is Emma and she was conceived

image_zpsowy2kfo1.jpg
  • LizDLizD Registered Users 17 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    This is so beautiful!
    Thank you so much! :)
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    LizD wrote: »
    image.jpg1_zpsf3wd1mzi.jpg
    Her name is Nina and she was conceived, all of your pictures are soooooo cute so I decided to share mine with you

I wish your husband was my husband. He is so handsome!
    Beautiful family.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Everybody's having babies so fast...T^T
    I wonder how many dates I'll have to go on before the d a m n husband is gonna be down with it...why did they have to increase it to 12'000? 11'000 woulda been ok, still high, but ok...
    Call me Pony ^_^
    ponylatte wrote: »
    I always go to Black Rabbit in Sydney, you get 3 different tasks for 8 energies, 1 task for 1 energy + maybe 50 cash, and 1 task for 4 energies. If you have the Love Guru task after doing the comeback, dating is much better!
    I prefer doing tasks that take up more energy rather than having to click a thousand 4 or 3 energy tasks. You know what I mean?
    EDIT: Plus, I hate spending 200 bucks or more on dates so I'd rather spend energy. It all depends on your preference.

Thanks, I'll try there! I tend to use as little energy as possible but there's no way I'm going to be able to get to 12,000 without it :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
    Everybody's having babies so fast...T^T
    I wonder how many dates I'll have to go on before the d a m n husband is gonna be down with it...why did they have to increase it to 12'000? 11'000 woulda been ok, still high, but ok...

Are you close? Good luck!
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
    Thanks, I'll try there! I tend to use as little energy as possible but there's no way I'm going to be able to get to 12,000 without it :')
    Glad it was of help to you. I'm crying with you because I'm thinking of how much effort it's gonna take. :°-)
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • bojangybojangy Registered Users 6 Posts
    any sign of Cassio? Haha................
    Are you close? Good luck!

Thanks, good luck to you, too! <3
    I'm currently at 6551... T_T what about you?
    Are the natural conception features really a mix between parents? My husband has red hair...I don't want a red haired kid tho! .-.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Nothing at all happened for me other than a tweet from Kim and Ray Powers. :/ No new quests or anything
    guys the only thing I'm still wondering about is, if you divorce, what's gonna happen to the baby? More so if it's yours and not adopted...and then you get remarried, and you hit max level with the new spouse, will they ask for a baby? Guess not.
    I'm very curious lol
    Hpdm wrote: »
    First Family Photo!!!!

CGhofM8UIAQWyrt.jpg

Your baby looks lie a cute version of you!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Btw, did they increase the max fan number? What is the max now?
    Call me Pony ^_^
    Thanks, good luck to you, too! <3
    I'm currently at 6551... T_T what about you?
    Are the natural conception features really a mix between parents? My husband has red hair...I don't want a red haired kid tho! .-.

10291! It's taking a loooong time.
    I think it is, but I'm the opposite of you haha, I want mine to get my red hair!
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
    10291! It's taking a loooong time.
    I think it is, but I'm the opposite of you haha, I want mine to get my red hair!

Woah that's better than where I'm at.
    Lol does the baby get our features only? from what I've seen, I think so. I'm gonna have to change my hair color and eye color to the desired one beforehand then!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    So once you complete the event at Oak with Kim, it unlocks VIPs. You strengthen your relationship with them by hanging out with them at home according to Maria, then each one has something individual they'll do for you. Andre gives a chance of 10 energy, Kendall gives a chance of +1% of fans, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney give a chance of 5 K-stars, Kris is $500, Kylie is 15 energy and Perez is $750 :)

For me personally. Forget the babies. This is what I care about lol.

I hope Cassio is in this update..but chances are no.
  • ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Alright, I'm about to pull the trigger and buy some k-stars to get gifts so my relationship with my husband improves! Then we can have our baby :). Can anyone tell me if I buy k-stars, will I still have access to videos for free ones? Thanks!
    GC: shammxo
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh gosh it will be forever and a day before I can adopt or even conceive a child....

Does anyone need a babysitter?

Also congratulations to all the new parents! your babies are adorable!!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Shammxo wrote: »
    Alright, I'm about to pull the trigger and buy some k-stars to get gifts so my relationship with my husband improves! Then we can have our baby :). Can anyone tell me if I buy k-stars, will I still have access to videos for free ones? Thanks!

Yes, you will. Good luck!
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Woah that's better than where I'm at.
    Lol does the baby get our features only? from what I've seen, I think so. I'm gonna have to change my hair color and eye color to the desired one beforehand then!

Hi! It seems like the baby mostly looks like the mom, but it's not a sure thing-- look back at the gorgeous picture of the family that LizD posted: the baby has dad's hair! So, you can't be sure with conception... Good luck!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    I'm Loving this thread!! It's been so helpful, and I love all of the pictures!! Thanks!!

{{I've been a long time forum lurker, but I play with a few of you :)}}
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    Reginaa wrote:
    after the update, the 'pose for group pictures' action when you bring a friend to gigs now recharges after an hour. it used to be 50 mins -_-
    Are you kidding me?? O____O

ikr?? even the small talk during parties now takes an hour.

ALSO: they increased the number of purple stars needed to complete a [3hr] party -____________- smh
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    i dont think there will be a baby event.. maybe a normal quest like when you first get married, people call you up to help u with the preparations. cause not everybody has a baby/can get one now. depends on where u r with the game i guess.

image_zps6sxa4d9g.jpg

"Special events including a baby shower to win new, exclusive clothing!"
  • ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    12000 hearts to max out! Booo... it's going to take me forever to get there! I really want to have my own with my NPC hubby because I'm curious on how the baby will look... it's more of a "surprise". LOL.

Being that there doesn't seem to be too much to do with the baby (based on the comments here), I guess I can take my time though if I add the amount I had with my ex husband (6500) and this new one (6000) - it's sad to know if I stayed with the first guy, I could of had my baby today :(
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, in a move straight out of a Jennifer Anniston movie, Luz talked her best friend into having a baby with her. What could possibly go wrong?

<when I realized the baby thing really seemed to be happening, I became obsessed with the idea of a baby combining my two dolls. I have to admit, I originally wanted a bit more of a mix between the two of them! But she seems to have grey eyes, which is pretty, and suggestive of Stellan's blue-grey eyes. Unless people think her eyes are blue? Or purple? I can't even really tell.>

This is baby Pilar.

After showing her off to the grandparents for a reasonable amount of time, her proud but terrified parents decided to hide from the world at the Milan house.

image.jpg1_zpsjhusxbme.jpg

Why doesn't the pose holding the baby have a smile? Is it because of the dawning horror at the enormity of the situation? That would make sense. But I still wish for a smile! At least Dad is smiling! <I have that problem where he won't show up as a romantic partner for her, only a friend. I think I have too many romantic contacts added before him, or something. So anyway, he can smile instead of doing that family-snuggle pose. Oh well.>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19