Options

Special Gift boxes

SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
I don't know if it is just me, but when there is a weekend event I get to open only one of those special gift boxes ( the one I get when I get 25 stars at a party) and then if I want to open another is 40 kstars ..
Every day I get the regular gift box - usually money or energy or k stars

I thought when we had a weekend event we get to open every 24 hours a special gift box (at least I think was that way in the past , I remember black gift boxes every 24 hours :confused: )

Anyone help me solve the mistery?
Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
07/2014 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That changed with the New Year. Actually I think we got a special box as a real GIFT each day between Halloween and BlackFriday, and then.....after that (or at New Years) we had to start buying them. It's been a complaint for a while now. If anyone wants to vent there is the Hookah Lounge. The air is smokey but you're among friends. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131253-Hookah-Den-for-smoking-and-smoldering-%28complaints-and-frustration%29&p=301134&posted=1#post301134

(It might have started on Black Friday and run to the New Year. I just remember starting with Halloween, there was so much partying, sales, good will the dates became blurry)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ahh thanks Koko :) I'll definitely join the Hookah Lounge :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    I don't know if it is just me, but when there is a weekend event I get to open only one of those special gift boxes ( the one I get when I get 25 stars at a party) and then if I want to open another is 40 kstars ..
    Every day I get the regular gift box - usually money or energy or k stars

I thought when we had a weekend event we get to open every 24 hours a special gift box (at least I think was that way in the past , I remember black gift boxes every 24 hours :confused: )

Anyone help me solve the mistery?

LOL- posted the same thing a few weeks back-- i remember we got to choose the special boxes more than once. Thank you for not making me think i was crazy-- LOL