Options

The Rents Event

SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
I got a call from Simon about this gig - it's two episodes, which I should complete in 2 days and 16 hours .. that's the same time I have for the weekend event? How am I supposed to do that :confused:
What is it about this Rents event?
Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
07/2014 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    PHxoPHxo Registered Users 1 Posts
    If I remember correctly you normally get event points when completing the weekend challenges? I might be wrong! What annoys me is that it's 12 hours from loading the event, so without using K-Stars I have to wait until 10pm to start the event! They look like 12hr events to me as well, so I won't start until tomorrow morning and so on! :(
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    yeah I think you'll get event points. Or you can focus on the parties. What's the worst that can happen if that gig isnt completed on time? You get a disappointed call from Simon? eh.
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Episode One is only three hours long. But the director won't be pleased with your performance and will ask you to meet with Kourtney or Kim at an event so that they can give you advice. The wait for that is about 11 hours as well.

EDIT: So I picked Kourtney because I almost never do anything with her and like I said, the wait for that is like 11 hours. The actual gig is 8 hours long at Pinino.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Thank you for the info :) I think I'll focus on the party, I want that hair :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    No calls from Kim about the baby shower... Anyone else?
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I got a call from kim about baby shower. It's lame
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    But why some people got the call and others don't?
  • Options
    I dunno. I got it before the rents event.
  • Options
    The moment I opened my game, Kim called me about the baby shower. So I'm not sure why you haven't received a call. Are doing like a gig or something? Maybe get out, travel a bit and she will call?
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    Dollfacexx wrote: »

I would have to agree. It would have been best if we gotten the baby shower immediately after we have the baby (or for couple trying to conceive, before). It kinda makes so since if it happens a couple days later. It's weird and it was boring. I was expecting like the whole crew to be there. Simon, Maria, the Kardashian clan, everyone. But no it was just me and Kim, not even my baby too.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    I receive the call about The Rests Event as soon as I opened my game today. In the middle of the two gigs, I have to meet Kim at Panino to talk about maternity. But nothing related to a baby shower. I'm sad. It's three gigs, but no baby shower.
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I receive the call about The Rests Event as soon as I opened my game today. In the middle of the two gigs, I have to meet Kim at Panino to talk about maternity. But nothing related to a baby shower. I'm sad. It's three gigs, but no baby shower.

try meeting kim first? maybe the baby shower call can't come through because you still have a ~mission with her?
  • Options
    Reginaa wrote: »
    try meeting kim first? maybe the baby shower call can't come through because you still have a ~mission with her?

I completed all the three gigs and still no calls from her. Seems like I'm the only one who not received the call :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Can someone tell me if these rents gigs gives extra baby rattles, please?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if these rents gigs gives extra baby rattles, please?

You get rattles but I can't remember about extra rattles. Any insight guys?
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks natchula!

I mean extra like 30 without bonus. You know 3 hour party = 12 points, 8 hours party =20 points.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks natchula!

I mean extra like 30 without bonus. You know 3 hour party = 12 points, 8 hours party =20 points.

oh! Okay. 8 hour parties = 20 points. I don't know about 3 hour parties though. I did an 8 hour party and it wasn't even worth it my opinion. The "Small Talk" tab only showed up ONCE for me and it was hard trying to get all five stars. It's possible to complete the party but just harder now.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    Hazel121382Hazel121382 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have to complete the Rents event but I can't figure out where to go to complete it. Can someone help??
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Dollfacexx wrote: »

I got the call but then my game closed and wouldn't open. When I went back later (decided to carry on with real life to see what that was like) the shower was over and I got one star. The update said here was a chance of special prizes so that's disappointing. What was the prize? Anybody get it?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    There was no special prize for the shower itself, just 22 rattles towards the event.

It was no big deal at all, if that makes you feel any better, and it was a very long, drawn-out 3 hour event.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    There was no special prize for the shower itself, just 22 rattles towards the event.

It was no big deal at all, if that makes you feel any better, and it was a very long, drawn-out 3 hour event.

What, no baby shower gift? Well that sucks. Real life baby showers usually have lots of people and gifts and games and things. I'm glad I saved my energy for the other events. Those parties are a lot of work. And I swear they take more energy now we're moms than they did before. Or maybe that's the sleep depravation talking. :p
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    I suspect those without babies get the rent event. And those with babies get the baby shower.
  • Options
    I suspect those without babies get the rent event. And those with babies get the baby shower.

I have a baby and only got the rent event.
  • Options
    Oye67Oye67 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got the rents event, but now have no idea where to go for it! There is no call from Simon and Mirimount is locked! Does anyone know where to go? I didn't get a call for a baby shower either. But I don't have a baby yet
  • Options
    I got the call but then my game closed and wouldn't open. When I went back later (decided to carry on with real life to see what that was like) the shower was over and I got one star. The update said here was a chance of special prizes so that's disappointing. What was the prize? Anybody get it?

I didn't get a prize. Just rattles
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    22 or 23 rattles for the Kim-baby shower. No gift at the end, not even the mystery box.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I have to complete the Rents event but I can't figure out where to go to complete it. Can someone help??

Someone said it's at Mirimount. (Hollywood.) I haven't done it yet. I am waiting for the prompt but I won't do jobs til the event is over probably, even if I don't play the event through.
  • Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Someone said it's at Mirimount. (Hollywood.) I haven't done it yet. I am waiting for the prompt but I won't do jobs til the event is over probably, even if I don't play the event through.

After your first rent gig bombed your ask to meet with kim or kourt at piano for the parenting society. once that is over you get to go back to for the rent two gig.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    I finished the first episode and got rattles enough to open the gift box
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    karakarleykarakarley Registered Users 16 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    But why some people got the call and others don't?

You have to update the game again apparently. I noticed today in the Play store that there is a new update for Kim Kardashian Hollywood. It usual says the download is above 100MB, but this time it's below 20MB so I guess it's the baby shower that Kim planned. But don't get confused about the current weekend event that you win prizes. So in order to have a baby shower, you have to update your game once again. In my opinion, the baby shower was kinda boring because instead throwing at the nursery, Kim is planning to throw it at her house. Plus, you also get a new quest from the latest update which is The Rent.