New update woes

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Ever since the update my game keeps crashing !!!! It keeps loading and when it goes to 100% it crashes and I can't play !! So annoyed coz the update is so awesome and now this keeps happening to me. Is someone else having this issue??
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    Ever since the update my game keeps crashing !!!! It keeps loading and when it goes to 100% it crashes and I can't play !! So annoyed coz the update is so awesome and now this keeps happening to me. Is someone else having this issue??

Try closing all the apps currently running on your device and then restart your device. :) It should work like a charm :D
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I've missed you Sassi! Hope you've been well!

Hope your game begins behaving itself!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Tried that a number of times. Didn't work. I'm on vacation these days and The area I'm in doesn't have the best wifi network. Maybe that's the problem ..

Aww, Luz !! I've missed y'all too. Just been too lazy to check in much lately. Hope you're good

I'm good in general, though have an ear infection which is less than great!

I have a beautiful new baby in the game! I hope you get to have one soon if the game behaves better...

How's your family? Hope things are good for you, too!

I got a baby girl in the game too, before it went nuts on me. I miss her and want to play! Lol. My family is good too. We're on vacation at our farmhouse these days ..

LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm good in general, though have an ear infection which is less than great!

I have a beautiful new baby in the game! I hope you get to have one soon if the game behaves better...

How's your family? Hope things are good for you, too!

I hope your ear infection gets better!! I miss you on Instagram!!

Oh that's right! Geez, I forget all about Instagram! I'll do more of that. I'm such a social-media slacker... I'll go see what you've been up to, at the very least!

Maybe I'll have pictures from my girls' birthday party up soon! They were born on the same day, though 2 years apart, in the summer. We're having a party for them at a bouncy-castle play facility in a couple of weeks! Since they have no concept of time really, they wake up every morning, hoping it's the day of the party! Every day I have to distract them after the realization that it's not. We wouldn't have told them about it so early at all, except that they had to distribute the invites to their little friends at daycare.

If you took a screenshot, or if your game wakes up again, you should post a picture of your baby girl!

This is me with my new Pilar.
    300e7af4-e6f9-4c82-bfe9-5e52c944b655_zpsxgfyfqrc.jpg

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    sassi wrote: »
    ever since the update my game keeps crashing !!!! It keeps loading and when it goes to 100% it crashes and i can't play !! So annoyed coz the update is so awesome and now this keeps happening to me. Is someone else having this issue??

sassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassisassi

I'm sorry, I'm just happy to see you. Sassi, want to try and add each other again? It's been a while, maybe I'll see the active you again? I'm doing it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    koko!!!!! I've missed you guys. I promise I'll try and stay more active here !!!
    My game is finally working again. I guess I just had really bad wifi network up here.
    And you are still showing up on my game, koko. I can see you all pretty always

Oh that's right! Geez, I forget all about Instagram! I'll do more of that. I'm such a social-media slacker... I'll go see what you've been up to, at the very least!

Maybe I'll have pictures from my girls' birthday party up soon! They were born on the same day, though 2 years apart, in the summer. We're having a party for them at a bouncy-castle play facility in a couple of weeks! Since they have no concept of time really, they wake up every morning, hoping it's the day of the party! Every day I have to distract them after the realization that it's not. We wouldn't have told them about it so early at all, except that they had to distribute the invites to their little friends at daycare.

It's so awesome that they have the same birthday!!! I'm sure they are very excited lol. My little one has his bday in October and he is counting days. Do put up the pictures

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lol, I was so excited to see you, I forgot to give you a link. If you're crashing. please post your Platform /Device/Level and brief explanation of the problem. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android-Only
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you took a screenshot, or if your game wakes up again, you should post a picture of your baby girl!

This is me with my new Pilar.
    300e7af4-e6f9-4c82-bfe9-5e52c944b655_zpsxgfyfqrc.jpg

She is adorbzzzzzzz. Kisses to you both

I really want to post a picture but I've forgotten how ahhhh

Lol, I was so excited to see you, I forgot to give you a link. If you're crashing. please post your Platform /Device/Level and brief explanation of the problem. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android-Only

Lol thanks koko !! The problems seems to have resolved itself for now. I think it was die to bad wifi network on my part as I'm vacationing right now. Thanks for the help tho!!

Sassi wrote: »
    I really want to post a picture but I've forgotten how ahhhh

Ooh, I want to see your picture. If you have a copied link from photobucket.com, Tinypics or imgur, you can paste it in between these tags:[img][/img]. Don't leave any spaces in between any of it...

image_zpszzuduyv2.jpg

Yay It worked. Say hello to baby Elena Rose

Congratulations, Sassi! Elena is gorgeous and I love how her hair flower goes with your dress!

I thought you weren't coming back here anymore, maybe. So pleased I was wrong!

I did check in occasionally but was just caught up in stuff. I'm glad to be back tho !!