Less stars/hearts on appearances and dates?

Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
I've noticed since the update there was a change in the amount of stars it takes to complete appearances and photo shoots.. I thought they only did that go parties for the weekend of event but I guess they changed the whole thing? i used to finish the 3hr appearances in less than 34energy but since the update I'd need 10 extra energy to finish it but obviously I wasn't bothered that much with it, for 8hrs tho I used to finish them before in 3 hrs or even less but now I finish them in about 5 or even 6 with bonus stars. And now on dates for 8hr dates i only get 1 heart filled up with 34energy when I used to fill up at least 2 and a half. (I date at any place near my appearance and I'd rather not go date at oak and waste money dating faster). Does anyone know why Glu did this? I would really like them to change it back :(
I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, we would all like them to change it back Angie. But there were a lot of changes. We have started a thread to vent in it's here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131253-Hookah-Den-for-smoking-and-smoldering-(complaints-and-frustration) You'll find yourself if good company
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    I've noticed since the update there was a change in the amount of stars it takes to complete appearances and photo shoots.. I thought they only did that go parties for the weekend of event but I guess they changed the whole thing? i used to finish the 3hr appearances in less than 34energy but since the update I'd need 10 extra energy to finish it but obviously I wasn't bothered that much with it, for 8hrs tho I used to finish them before in 3 hrs or even less but now I finish them in about 5 or even 6 with bonus stars. And now on dates for 8hr dates i only get 1 heart filled up with 34energy when I used to fill up at least 2 and a half. (I date at any place near my appearance and I'd rather not go date at oak and waste money dating faster). Does
    anyone know why Glu did this? I would really like them to change it back :(
    May I suggest going to miraggio grande it may be expensive but it fills up the hearts pretty fast