Options

Locked out of my photo shoot

trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
Ok so my side gig is at JBN studios in Tokyo and as you can clearly see in the picture it is locked. Since there is no way to skip a photo shoot, I'm basically unable of doing anything other than the storyline gigs. Im worried because we might have another weekend event where we have to do photoshoots and I'll be uncapable of doing any!

image_zpsuwxw6vmq.jpg

playing on iOS 8.3
iPhone 6
A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:

Comments

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    maybe its one of those wierdo glitch things where it says to go one place but the gig is actually somewhere else. if i were you i'd start systematically checking each city to see if the gig will open somewhere else.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I was just going to say that. I check all the other places you can either shoot a film OR do a photoshoot. Try hollywood, then beach shoots, A lot of 'cover shoots' get done at Met Magazine in BelAir. Plus........there is a gig going around where it's either a Yacht or Jet, but it's actually photostudios with a yacht in the back or something. Just look all over.

And has anyone else seen multicolored glowing door circles? My ipad has been like that all night. Good luck Trev. See you in the morning.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    omg you guys were right! I frantically traveled everywhere and it turns out the gig was actually at Femme in Paris. Now I can start earning my K-Stars!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yay. Go earn Stars Trev.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary