Not receiving the Weekend Gigs?

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
Hi guys!

I noticed a lot of you have been getting this "ball" quest that started this weekend as a gig. For some reason although I haven't received that quest.

The weekend event for me has already been in progress for about 7-8 hours, and I am confused as to why I am not getting it? Usually I get the weekend gig even if I have other gigs in my task list to do.

I am playing on an iPhone 4s, level 14, and on IOS 8.

Thanks for your help!
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!

Comments

• KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi Noonaluvfood,

Unfortunately, this weekend's limited-time quest requires a minimum level of 15. You will get it if you reach Level 15 before its timer expires. Sorry about that! (>_<)

If you end up missing this one don't despair. We will have future limited-time quests in which the level requirements are lower.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Hi Noonaluvfood,

Unfortunately, this weekend's limited-time quest requires a minimum level of 15. You will get it if you reach Level 15 before its timer expires. Sorry about that! (>_<)

If you end up missing this one don't despair. We will have future limited-time quests in which the level requirements are lower.

aw that's sad. thanks for answering my question!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!