Benefits from VIPs attending gigs?

124Next

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do you still get bonuses when you use their power after the first time? I know when you use NPC you only get bonuses the first time you use their power. Think event weekends.

I've only gotten a bonus twice. Once was with Jen and I got $500 I think and the other I got 15 energy from someone, but I want to say I only got those bonuses the first time I tapped them.

I used to use the VIPs a lot right before 5 star gig event weekends. I would prepare all my VIPs on Thursday and then when the event was released on Friday, I would invite them and finish the gigs faster. Now that reality shows are here however those are a much faster way to earn event points. Now I primarily use the VIPs just to keep things interesting when I have no storylines and just hope for the best with a bonus.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm BFF with all K-sis and I used to hang out with them while I was out of storylines and was leveling up my achievements, I don't know when I stopped to do that maybe 2 or 3 months ago, but during a period of almost a year I just got the goodies 2 times one time from Khloe and the other from Kim and I always called them to 8h gigs so I could wait their special button come back 3 or 4 times.:rolleyes:

It's so easy to get kstars from Kim on my games. But **** Khloe & Kourtney never rewards my dolls with anything.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I used to use VIPs a lot when I still had loads of storylines to work on. I would pick a couple of gigs that I was fairly sure I would be able to invite a co-star too and prepare the VIPs for them. Then the next day I would start each gig and invite the VIP and tap them. Then I'd check in every 1 1/2 hours and tap their action.

Of course this requires you to be close to your device all day and able to play. I used to do this a lot when all I did was study all day, the 1 1/2 hour intervals gave me a nice structure and tapping 4 VIPs at events takes less than 5 minutes. It was a win/win for me, I was able to do a lot of gigs without actually putting a lot of time in and I also maxed out using the VIPs and the chances to win something off of them. I have won things a couple times, not too often but it does happen.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks to Hoodstar9, I merged her supplied links and now this thread is unified. I would have loved to spend more time looking for the threads myself, but I was up to my ears in filty spam and spammers I wanted to clean up. So thanks for your help Hoodstar9. One link you found was debating Vips vs. Comeback so that one stands alone,

Hope you don't mind, from time to time if I want to merge, I might ask for helps locating links. :) And my lack of finding them has nothing to do with my ability to look, but with the other things calling for immediate action, I might not get to it soon. So thanks. If I have to take a somewhat snarky comment...so be it. :) I still love you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    I've got rewards from Jonathan twice. The other VIPs whom I get rewards were: Kim, Kourtney, André, Anna and Kris. But it's been awhile since I get any of those rewards... Still haven't figured it out how to get them but after spending a lot of earned k-stars I figured that after the hangout they come for free. :/ I felt stupid after that. :/
    I have not received anything from the VIP's yet, but I also seem to miss one VIP. I now have all the Kardashians/Jenners and Perez, but not the other guy that should be there. Does he come with a quest?

I don't have Perez on my game? Is he still in the game? :S
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    mocastilho wrote: »
    I don't have Perez on my game? Is he still in the game? :S

Nope Perez Hilton got banned from the game because Kim Kardashian had personal problems with him on social media.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Nope Perez Hilton got banned from the game because Kim Kardashian had personal problems with him on social media.

OH! Thank you so much for your reply. I guess she did the right thing. ;)
  • MerryLynnMerryLynn Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    hoodstar9 said:
    As the screencap says, you have to do more hang-outs prior to the gig to get the rewards. Hopefully more VIPs will be added in the future.

7fOUl0K.jpg
    You have to invite kim or any vip to you home constantly to move you from acquaintances to friends best friends then BFF that way you get more gifts when you invite them for a gig or shoot etc