K Stars Not Received AGAIN!

Rhonda GaynorRhonda Gaynor Registered Users 18 Posts
I made a Hallmark purchase to receive 64 K Stars. This transaction was over 2 hours ago. I've received confirmation from Hallmark that my new account with them is active and payment received. WHERE ARE THE K STARS I AM SUPPOSED TO GET?!?!?!?

Not waiting patiently!
Rhonda Kay

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi I'm sorry this happened and I can appreciate how you feel - if you haven't received the stars yet then you will need to contact the sponsor responsible for the offer. You can refer to this thread for help: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106707-Missing-Cash-Stars-from-Free-Offers/page13
    kokokokonut helpfully quotes the post explaining how to do this near the end of the thread. Hope it's resolved for you soon :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Ronda Kay. On the offers page click the button on the top right. THat will take you to a breakdown of offers you participated in. FInd the Hallmark offer on the page, it will probably say verifying. Also, it should tell you how long it takes to get the stars. It is not instantaneous I'm sure. If that time period has passed there will be a place to click to contact Fyber(SponsorPay? I forgot the offer distribustion company name. So, report that offer not paying off, and take it from there. I'm sorry this happened to you. If you need help finding the report page, please post again and we'll get you there. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Rhonda GaynorRhonda Gaynor Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have done everything you two have suggested and still no resolution. I am getting the exact same B.S. I got last time this happened to me where Disney was concerned. I highly recommend avoiding the "free stars" ****.
    Ok, You can't really go to your credit card company, because I'm thinking you did get the product, otherwise you could cancel the charge with them. It was a bonus item. If Fyber wrote to you telling you they wouldn't do anything, you can either return the product and get your money back. Or you can paper trail the whole thing, contact glu customer care through your device and explain.
    So 1st - get the final word from Fyber
    2nd - tell glu their agents (Fyber) acted in bad faith and maybe glu can help.

But Bottom line, Everyone hates those offers. You can't get anywhere with them. But with purchases - your last resort is always the credit card company. But you'll need a tight paper trail. If you don't have a screenshot of that offer, maybe someone can get the shot. You'll need something verifying that the bonus for the Disney were X number of Stars. Good luck. Please let us know how it turns out. You might be forging new ground for all of us. :)

I wish I had better advice. And I really can imagine how you feel. I've never done the Hallmark offer, but I tried other offers. Now, if it's a 1 star video I watch it. otherwise, I pass.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Rhonda! I feel your problem, and I understand why you are mad.

Edited: I just saw what Koko posted. Please follow what she says first. Also welcome to the forum

I found something that SamuraiPizzaCat had posted, you may want to try this out as well as what Koko said to do.
    It's some form of error that still has not been addressed. You can contact the sponsor via the game. Click on Get Free Stars, Other Offers like normal. When the offer wall loads, click on the ? in the top right hand corner, this will load the offers you have done and show you whether they have been completed.

Next to that it will state the time and date you did the offer and a countdown to when we should Contact support. When the countdown has finished there will be link to Contact Support underneath the time & date. Click on that and this will take to you to their customer service page :)

Also I believe Koko quoted this in the Missing Kstars thread.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Wait a minute, this happened yesterday and Fyber already got back to you? If so they must have merely asked for you to provide proof. THat's where you send them the confirmation. I'm thinking you got the form asking for confirmation. So then they research it. Is it a case of need the stars today? because it will take a couple of days.

So, can you explain what Fyber said to you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Rhonda GaynorRhonda Gaynor Registered Users 18 Posts
    I received an email from them (Fyber) requesting my proof of purchase. I provided this to them yesterday so I can only assume I will be still waiting. My last issue of this same kind took weeks to resolve. This is why I will no longer purchase "free stars". Twice burned is enough.
    Yes, it's so annoying. Hope you get your stars soon. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary