Options

Please Help!!!

Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
Hello i am mid way through level 37 an over the weekend id say saturday i did a gig for the royals the gig was called commemoration an since than i havent had any jobs im on my second comeback an havent had any help with answers please if anyone can help
I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey, I think that gig you're talking about was a special weekend gig - can you remember other most recent quests you did? Just to see whereabouts you are in the storyline - it may be that you have finished all available quests for now but if not there may be a block in which case you could post your details in the thread about not getting quests. Hope that's not the case for you but either way we should be able to figure out if it is or not by seeing which quests you've already done and if you're missing any :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Before that one was the one were you had to raise money for the adoption center
  • Options
    The last few quest i did were
    browstyle feature
    Save the love and hope adoption center with the Kardashians
    the grand ball
    the commemoration
    and the commemoration was the last one i got
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I responded in another thread, but seeing the list of what you've done, is it possible you've run through the update gigs at this point? I remember earlier on Glu Admin said since someone was so much further ahead, they may just have to do side gigs till more quests are rolled out. And, A lot of things tend to be added on or around the weekend quests. If you want you should check here, and see if anything deals with your situation. Otherwise, you can alway contact Glu. Maybe it was Customer Care that explained that to someone, I know it was Glu Personnel.

But check out the FAQ section. Maybe it has some insight. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/

On the commenoration, had you spilled the beans about the necklace or no? And finally, I already had that commenoration, and it led to nothing else in the necklace storyline, but now I'm doing eyebrows. And haven't had the others you list I believe.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No i didnt spill the beans on the necklace i had a gig i did for them after i went on to the Ray show but thank u i really appreciate the help just wanted to make sure it wasn't my game i would really hated to have to restart it so thank u!!
  • Options
    An also i went every where in the game an had no un completed jobs
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One game spilled the beans, one didn't and right then and there after the gig that was that. Maybe we'll hear more later. A number of people have finished all the quests, like the ones you listed. Maybe more will roll out with the weekend event. I've just started the Find Kris a Man. So....I'm plugging away.

Do you mind if I ask how you finish so quickly? You must be addicted like me. I'd be futher, but I'm playing 3 games.
    Anyway, hope the new gigs come along soon. Why not stop over in the Weekend event thread? It's Vat's Birthday too. Right now we're waiting for the teaser and having fun. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?138596-Weekend-Event-6-19-2015-Pop-on-in-for-vats-of-fun!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary