Weekend Event 6/19/2015 - Pop on in for vats of fun!

Comments

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    4 I think ..
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    oh Vats I am so sorry, that you lost. I am sitting here in flames over my frustration at not seeing you look incredibly awesome in that hair! I agree with everyone else and think the best of it is yet to come, and I am mad that it was a gift box item... that is cruel. Some times it feels like cruel and unusual punishment, the way GLU treats us and our requests..

(if you need to let out some steam I am here for you buddy)

I got the gift box earnings which are cool, and I was able to buy one of the hairstyles I was longing for so badly. So I guess its ok for me..I want the event shoes but ik I may not win them since I have not had a good time with completing these events... oh well.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    600 again? I don't see it happening for me. Also, 4 gigs is a lot to complete in 2 days considering the waiting time. I got the purse in the giftbox which is cool. The outfit is super cute but not meant for me. Jesse got the hair and I wish I could just gift it to Vats bc it makes Jesse look like a Charles Manson follower :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    How much stars are you guys getting for 1 hour gigs?

I've constantly gotten 5 stars + bonus stars. But just now it happened twice that I got 10 stars + bonus stars. They were all 1 hour gig, I'm trying to figure out what's triggering more stars, but haven't got a clue.
    PM to add
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I only get 5 stars plus one bonus point
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Any strategies? Does working at Kardash count?

I am at about 59 stars in this event, and I'm playing every chance I get and shouldn't be worrying about this since I don't feel well. (Which is another topic, why am I still trying? But anyway...)

I will be lucky to get the earrings (150 star points), which look similar to ones I already have. So...before I sidestep into complaints, which I don't want to post in this topic, are there any suggestions or strategies to try to win anything this weekend? Thanks.
    Cut up my lips and so the very vain self will not go out all weekend. So... it's drama watching + KKH tapping time, I multi-task well! Have got about 150 stars left to earn and I'm sure I'll be able to complete the event. For now its bed time.

Strategies, hmm... Do the anniversary gig? Start it as soon as you can, every wait is 12 hours, currently waiting on my 3rd one. Each is 3 hours but gives over 20 stars + lots of bonus stars. I think I got 22 + 10 (?) bonus stars for the 2nd gig.

Other than tapping, I can't think of anything else. Oh! How about you solicit someone's help? Now that's a good strategy! Anyway, good luck with your event!
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I had some wicked food poisoning yesterday. So, feeling somewhat better, I'm probably going to earn the earrings. But, that's ok. I always have something nice to wear. So a weekend without clothes is fine. I feel so bad for Vats hair. But I hope I could deal with such disappointment like that. I'm up around 130 in each game. so it's a good thing I'm not into the clothes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_nq9mgdZoEb1qfvh9po1_1280_zps7f8kwoq0.png

I seriously cannot believe how expensive this hair/event is but now I'm going to finish out of spite and grab that hair. Has the ladies hair in he past been this many event points?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Guy, do I go with Max or Aiden for this event?? Does it matter??
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vats,

Its B S that you didn't get that hair! 😠That's the one thing you've been persistent in wanting 4ever! Every update, weekend event ect. you mentioned that hair and I thought and hoped you would finally get, especially since its your bday weekend.

Putting the hair in a giftbox is an all new low for Glu. Plus none of the hair or exclusive items have ever been repeated (yet).

In the words of Kanye West, Glu "How could you be so heartless? "

This really irritated me.

Anyhoo, Vats, I'll see you in the game eventually. I think I added you back like 4 or 5 days ago...

Vats wrote: »

I agree that this event is very difficult, I don't know if I can complete it, just missing the last item for me, but 600 stars is a lot, I barely passed by 300.

If I can't, it will be the first time in a year.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Guy, do I go with Max or Aiden for this event?? Does it matter??

I went with Aiden. Don't think it matters.
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I seriously cannot believe how expensive this hair/event is but now I'm going to finish out of spite and grab that hair. Has the ladies hair in he past been this many event points?
    I think last week the hair (seen in my avatar) was the third reward to earn, so you only had to get 300 points. 600 is an insane number that I always find impossible to reach - and I play pretty much 24/7 as soon as my energy is topped up - so I rarely ever get the fourth prize.. Sometimes I think the only way people can get to 600 is by using K-stars to buy extra energy.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Vats hair looks awesome, actually. One of my sidepieces was sporting it recently.

run23d.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I think last week the hair (seen in my avatar) was the third reward to earn, so you only had to get 300 points. 600 is an insane number that I always find impossible to reach - and I play pretty much 24/7 as soon as my energy is topped up - so I rarely ever get the fourth prize.. Sometimes I think the only way people can get to 600 is by using K-stars to buy extra energy.

I love that hair. Had it been 600, I probably would've raged.

Also, if I finish an event it is simply because I went tapping around the world. Sometimes it's not about getting the outfit by the time I hit 450ish, it's more an obsession over finishing.

Also I figured out how I can pair the blue top to the winning weekend outfit with my black mini skirt today so I'm kinda psyched about that.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I love that hair. Had it been 600, I probably would've raged.

Also, if I finish an event it is simply because I went tapping around the world. Sometimes it's not about getting the outfit by the time I hit 450ish, it's more an obsession over finishing.

Also I figured out how I can pair the blue top to the winning weekend outfit with my black mini skirt today so I'm kinda psyched about that.
    I love the hair too! I remember first seeing it in the Easter Weekend challenge, only then it had bunny ears. I spent 120 K-stars trying to open a mystery box to get that hair - failed every time! It was heartbreaking. I'm glad Glu decided to offer it sans bunny ears in a later event. I hope something similar happens for Vats!
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    To be honest for this being the anniversary event everything is kinda ok, I would have though they would have gone all out with the outfit in the boxes and the whole event in general. And on top of that 600 stars for the bathing suit!?!?! Whaaaat!?! its suppose to be the anniversary event and GLu comes in puts out ok/normal clothes and makes it harder. No thank you!
    GC Minne622
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Strategies, hmm... Do the anniversary gig? Start it as soon as you can, every wait is 12 hours, currently waiting on my 3rd one. Each is 3 hours but gives over 20 stars + lots of bonus stars. I think I got 22 + 10 (?) bonus stars for the 2nd gig.

Other than tapping, I can't think of anything else. Oh! How about you solicit someone's help? Now that's a good strategy! Anyway, good luck with your event!

Thanks Nai and congrats on being able to finish the event. I dunno how people do it.

I have grabbed the iPad upon waking and tap in every few hours or so and I'm still not even at the earrings!!

I have a prompt to do the Anniversary Gig but I don't see where it is. Of course as usual the prompt doesn't include a LOCATION. Why Glu...?

Someone's help? What do you mean?

I always post a friend or NPC in where it lets me. Last gig I paid 5 K stars to have Kim there as a VIP but more just for fun since it was supposed to be a Tv ad she and my doll did together...I did not notice any enhancement in the rewards for doing so :(
    BTW - Happy Birthday Vats! I'm sorry I've been ill and so I probably wasn't all with it, and somehow missed the fact that it is your birthday this weekend!

Hope you will have a great weekend. We believe in making the whole week someone's birthday, so I hope your fun continues.

Maybe Glu will allow hair gifting in future so someone can send you some long hair...if Glu adds it to the wardrobe which I hope they will.
  • Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    How do guys get all the things for the event? Cause with only 17h left I still need to get the shoes and the bikini and I even leveled up during this event which restored my energy. Anyone who maybe has tips?
    Totally. Speaking as someone that has actually done that more than once, I will say yes... It's pretty much the only way. It's as if they want you to buy energy like you buy Kstars. And the fact that energy is only bought with Kstars confirms that.

Thankfully i don't do it anymore. It's the most wasteful thing ever. I die inside each time I do it, even though I won the last, most coveted prize.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Thanks Nai and congrats on being able to finish the event. I dunno how people do it.

I have grabbed the iPad upon waking and tap in every few hours or so and I'm still not even at the earrings!!

I have a prompt to do the Anniversary Gig but I don't see where it is. Of course as usual the prompt doesn't include a LOCATION. Why Glu...?

Someone's help? What do you mean?

I always post a friend or NPC in where it lets me. Last gig I paid 5 K stars to have Kim there as a VIP but more just for fun since it was supposed to be a Tv ad she and my doll did together...I did not notice any enhancement in the rewards for doing so :(

Oh I haven't finished yet, but soon, very soon! I had to stay home Saturday so I spent a lot of time on the game, and the fact that tonight we have Father's Day celebration, I put in extra effort so I can complete before that.

I think I saw the location on the goals tab, I know for sure because I don't have excellent memory :)

Oh I meant, like how I got my cousin to tap energies for me occasionally :p I know some people get their boyfriends to do it for them and all. Heh!
    PM to add
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Totally. Speaking as someone that has actually done that more than once, I will say yes... It's pretty much the only way. It's as if they want you to buy energy like you buy Kstars. And the fact that energy is only bought with Kstars confirms that.

Thankfully i don't do it anymore. It's the most wasteful thing ever. I die inside each time I do it, even though I won the last, most coveted prize.

I used to buy energies with my Kstar (when I didn't know I could tap for energies) and I hate myself for that. Grr.
    PM to add
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Vats hair looks awesome, actually. One of my sidepieces was sporting it recently.

run23d.jpg

The hair is amazing I wish we could have that style for our girls!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Finally got the shoes but the bikini.... Idk if I can even get it. It sucks because I want it so bad but I'm so broke that I can't spend anymore Kstars until next payday. I also treated my kid to a new curly wig so it can match my wonderful new dress that was gifted to me. Now I'm ready to take me & my baby out to town after this hot mess of a weekend.

Overall this event made me feel more like Willow than myself. Glu, you owe your die hard, go for broke KKH fans a sale. We want event hair, items, ect., available to purchase..... Sooner rather than later. Perhaps if you have it as a big sale for past event hairstyles, clothes, and shoes, ect., like two weeks after the event.

2we04gl.jpg
    Lyanna wrote: »
    The hair is amazing I wish we could have that style for our girls!
    Yeah... I'd love to have that hair for my doll. I really hope & pray that Glu sells it soon.
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Me too!! It's so chic
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Well. I said I wouldn't bother, but somehow, without putting too much effort, I'm now on 358/600. I guess I have to keep going...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    First happy birthday Angela! I wish you all good things!

I'm sorry to have abandoned the party briefly, I had to take time out for me. I'm elaborating my grief over the lost hair. I woke up feverish today, you can avoid thinking about those things, but in the end your body always feels somehow.

Thanks Shammxo and Noona for your support.

Eselle I guess that hair gets better with blonde guys, after all is Brad Pitt's hair!

Oh Koko hope you're feeling better today.

DMV, I've missed you. I'm also hoping you and your pink hair appear in my game !!!!

Thanks Dot, you're always very nice.

About the event, I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I think I can.

Remember to do gigs of small / local type and avoid high-profile / professional so you lose less energy.

Keep trying guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    To be honest for this being the anniversary event everything is kinda ok, I would have though they would have gone all out with the outfit in the boxes and the whole event in general. And on top of that 600 stars for the bathing suit!?!?! Whaaaat!?! its suppose to be the anniversary event and GLu comes in puts out ok/normal clothes and makes it harder. No thank you!

I agree Minne,

It seems like a normal gig weekend with Ok clothing to win & available in gift boxes just with an anniversary banner slapped across the teaser.

I would have expected decorations similar to Easter, but anniversary themed
    ┐(´д`)┌

I'm currently at 360/600 and could careless. But...

Thanks for the 20 K Stars tho... It helped alot. Now I can open 1/2 a giftbox or continue saving to buy my baby decent hair to cost 100+ stars.

Maybe... Just maybe Glu will continue the anniversary celebrations during the week with some of the suggestions in the anniversary thread.
    Vats wrote: »
    First happy birthday Angela! I wish you all good things!

DMV, I've missed you. I'm also hoping you and your pink hair appear in my game !!!!

Happy Birthday Angela

I missed u 2 Vats ♡ and thanks for always staying positive unlike me.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player