I'm gifting..

Comments

• JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    P.s I think I already sent you most of that stuff lol rest isn't giftable

Eep, you are so lovely and kind! Good luck coming out of your fast. How do you handle it? Do you dive into eating and drinking or take it slowly? If it were me, I'd be dialing up a pizza ASPA!! Haha.
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Jasmina wrote: »
    Eep, you are so lovely and kind! Good luck coming out of your fast. How do you handle it? Do you dive into eating and drinking or take it slowly? If it were me, I'd be dialing up a pizza ASPA!! Haha.

Lol just 15 more minutes to go. Usually I drink ALOT of water and lemonade and fluids since it's so hot out here. Pizza comes next lol
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • ~DCheyenneW~DCheyenneW Registered Users 8 Posts
    My GC is ~DCheyenneW
    Anyone can add or gift me! Thanks in advance!
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Lol just 15 more minutes to go. Usually I drink ALOT of water and lemonade and fluids since it's so hot out here. Pizza comes next lol

I can imagine! I live in the UK and it's pretty overcast here. I'm inside, chilling in my comfy clothes haha. I hope you're feeling better now that you have some food and drink inside of you! :)
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
    Jasmina wrote: »
    I can imagine! I live in the UK and it's pretty overcast here. I'm inside, chilling in my comfy clothes haha. I hope you're feeling better now that you have some food and drink inside of you! :)

I sure am! The past whole week was horrible. Around 45 degrees C. Today was a bit better we had some rain and it was overcast all day.

Guys I'm still getting requests but I would appreciate if you also mention the items that you really want/need. That way it would be easier for me plus you would get what you want.

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I've added you Sassi!

I'd be super appreciative of ANYTHING that you gifted, but since you've asked for requests, a dress would be nice! Maybe that pink-and-black dress, or the black halter dress with a gold or beige trim? Whatever is convenient. :D Thank you for your generosity!
    I've added you Sassi!

I'd be super appreciative of ANYTHING that you gifted, but since you've asked for requests, a dress would be nice! Maybe that pink-and-black dress, or the black halter dress with a gold or beige trim? Whatever is convenient. :D Thank you for your generosity!

Hon, that wasn't giftable, sorry. Sent you some other stuff. Hope you enjoy

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Hon, that wasn't giftable, sorry. Sent you some other stuff. Hope you enjoy
    Thank you soooo much!! I can't find you in my friends list but when you pop up I will be sure to send you something in return! :D
    Thank you soooo much!! I can't find you in my friends list but when you pop up I will be sure to send you something in return! :D

Don't worry about it. Enjoy the gifts.

• EstoysaraEstoysara Registered Users 11 Posts
    My GC is neetch_ thank you so much.
  • ericasusanericasusan Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would be happy with anything you are willing to gift me! I lost all of my progress once I got my new phone & my iCloud isn't working :( my username on gc is ericasusan. Thanks !
  • xSavixSavi Registered Users 4 Posts
    hey i added you yesterday. GCID is sara.hwang and IGN is Savi. do you mind sending me a dress or a top? thanks in advance doll :)
  • LilthLilth Registered Users 2 Posts
    I sent you a Friend request my username on gc is :)Infinity:) and anything would be fine thankyou!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    So because it's the holy month of blessings I thought to share some love. Add me and I'll try to gift! Do let me know when/if you receive the gifts. I'll try to send everyone something ..

How nice of you! I just sent you a friend request in GC.

If others want to add me too, I try to send a gift to each friend at least once a week.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • RatedRKORatedRKO Registered Users 10 Posts
    Still no luck with the gifts :( Rated*RKO is GC and just incase it's needed my characters name is "Sylwia" would mean a lot to get gifts and help me back on my feet starting all over again :( this is very generous of you to do this for people <3
    Guys I gifted all of you stuff. I don't know why it didn't go through ???

• SkyeVillySkyeVilly Registered Users 2 Posts
    I sent a GC request, my GC is Skye589 I appreciate any gifts, I'm not picky. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • amielnicamielnic Registered Users 3 Posts
    I sent a friend request! Thanks so much.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Guys I gifted all of you stuff. I don't know why it didn't go through ???

I never received a gift from you. It's sooo generous of you to send us a little treat and very frustrating that we aren't receiving them! Can you contact Glu to be reimbursed for all the gifts? I hope there's a solution.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Mizz_DivaMizz_Diva Registered Users 37 Posts
    Will appreciate anything you gift. GC name is Mizz diva 88 thanks in advance!
  • Toraino1Toraino1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Game Center : Toraino1

Thanks
  • miakimkmiakimk Registered Users 19 Posts
    hi my gc is julitaniewe and my name is Mia in the game, thanks for doing this:) any gifts would be appreciated, especially kstar gifts:)
  • Big.alexxBig.alexx Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi there! I sent you a request my GC is big.alexx thanks so much any gifts are very appreciated!!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My GC is mikaylachimo I think we're already friends unless I just recognize your name from seeing it on the forum a lot, I'll double check! If not I'll add you, this is so generous of you thank you in advance :)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Saaraz95Saaraz95 Registered Users 12 Posts
    My GC is saara95 please send me gifts!
  • SilvereyesSilvereyes Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've added you Sassi!
    Nice to meet you, and have fun!
    X
  • DonCarluchoDonCarlucho Registered Users 20 Posts
    Please add me as a friend and send me some gifts! Game Center name: DonCarlucho
  • Viv3_6Viv3_6 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi! I recently had a set back on my game because I lost my phone and didn't have room to back my kkh game up. I completely lost everything. I would greatly appreciate any gifts anyone send to me. Thank you all in advance 🙏🏽 GC: viv3_6 KKH: Leah pink
  • ShannonShannon Registered Users 40 Posts
    Hi Sassi,

I sent you a friends request on Game Center. I am open to receive whatever it is you have to give. I really appreciate your generosity. Thank you so much!

Game Center: homiesexual
    KKH Game Name: Marcus Dante