Options

Missing the oldies..

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
This post is about all our old forum buddies who are not very regular anymore. Drop a name or two of all the oldie goldies that you miss and want back on here.

I miss LeyshlaGisel, moony, Mauve, maura agustin, Tami, Wish !! Hope to see more of you guys. You are missed!!
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    im kinda new but I really miss Moonie.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Awww yes! Only been here around 6 months but there's some people I miss.

Breen, Wish, C1ar0u, Breezy Boii, Moony...I know there are more but I'm blanking now. Miss you guys a lot
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    SPC !!! We don't see much of her around anymore too

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I miss Moony, Wish, Breezy Boii, Maura, and Breen. Please come back guys, its not the same without you all:(
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Come on back everyone who wishes to. There is no reason not to, it is a very nice community :)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Moony, my brother! I often think about you. Recently someone bumped up an old thread and I saw your post. I was so excited, later realized it's an oldie lol. Just comeback now :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Could you guys be any sweeter? You just made my week! I went MIA because I was really sick to my stomach for several weeks (hee hee hee ��) and couldn't keep up with the game. I just got back and was enjoying catching up with all you crazy kids. Thanks again guys.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Here we go!! Slowly getting back a few brain cells I've been IRL wretching up. So my hubby and I had little Miss Fiona earlier this month. Ending up with a redhead is a real fear of mine and I thought it would be impossible! Alas I don't think glu had Punnet Square experts consulted for the most recent update.
    2CBFB45F-9BC3-4951-8B38-F0D6E5D19D3D.jpg
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    such a lovely family. Congratulations. You and I did a quick fashion show in NY. Don't be surprised if you see me hanging around a bar or club soon. That's how it usually goes.

And I miss them all as well. Was Tami mentioned? I wish they'd come back as well. At least pop in and say hi or something.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here we go!! Slowly getting back a few brain cells I've been IRL wretching up. So my hubby and I had little Miss Fiona earlier this month. Ending up with a redhead is a real fear of mine and I thought it would be impossible! Alas I don't think glu had Punnet Square experts consulted for the most recent update.
    2CBFB45F-9BC3-4951-8B38-F0D6E5D19D3D.jpg

Welcome back!! Happy to see you. You and the little redhead look so cute. Hope you're feeling better from your sickness

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh I just thought of another person. Has anyone seen Claire? I haven't seen her or heard from her in a few months..I wish she would come back.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    CecilyCardewCecilyCardew Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi to all of the pioneers! It’s Maura Agustin- my old game was lost into the ethers and I had to have a long grieving process before starting anew! Hope everyone is well and would love to connect with those who still play!! Is Luz still as funny as ever?? And Kokokonut of course!! Xoxo
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hi to all of the pioneers! It’s Maura Agustin- my old game was lost into the ethers and I had to have a long grieving process before starting anew! Hope everyone is well and would love to connect with those who still play!! Is Luz still as funny as ever?? And Kokokonut of course!! Xoxo

Hi Cecily/“Maura”. Welcome back Koko is still here and the moderator. Sadly I haven’t seen Luz in forever and she is definitely missed.

I also miss DMV and Mommyto3 and WolfandButler.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome back Maura!

This thread is full of nostalgia, basically everyone who were 'missing the oldies' are gone too!

Miss you all guys, hope you're doing well wherever you are!

#kkhforumpioneer
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!