Options

New update

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
It's just me or it's time for a new update?

Comments

• Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    You are right I'm afraid!:)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    June's update was the big 3 (right?) so 2 1/2 weeks? Is that normal? MPDs have terrible sense of time. If asked how often updates come, I would simply say....not often enough. ;) I would Loooooove to see new clothes. And make some giftable. I Love spending K$ on my friends. And when I'm flush...........I gift a few Star things to a friend. Usually when they need a little cheering up. So, clothes, and maybe a new home? Francesca what's on your Update wishlist?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    June's update was the big 3 (right?) so 2 1/2 weeks? Is that normal? MPDs have terrible sense of time. If asked how often updates come, I would simply say....not often enough. ;) I would Loooooove to see new clothes. And make some giftable. I Love spending K$ on my friends. And when I'm flush...........I gift a few Star things to a friend. Usually when they need a little cheering up. So, clothes, and maybe a new home? Francesca what's on your Update wishlist?

I would love to see Oliver Rousteing in the game. More hairstyles and makeup (lipgloss please), more eyes and hair colors. More clothes inspired by Kim. Accessories for our babies!!!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    But there hasn't been a teaser, right?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    But there hasn't been a teaser, right?

�� glu we want a teaser ��
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Jen Atkin posted a photo on Instagram today and said "Who's ready for a Monday morning makeover session from @makeupbymario and I?" But today is monday and there's no update...
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Jen Atkin posted a photo on Instagram today and said "Who's ready for a Monday morning makeover session from @makeupbymario and I?" But today is monday and there's no update...

Maybe next Monday?
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Maybe next Monday?

Hopefully! Lol
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I would love a new location, vehicle and home. Heaps more clothes and makeup options would be good. It sounds kinda greedy but I just find myself constantly wanting more haha.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I saw the Instagram posts by Mario and Jen. It's so exciting they are going to be featured in the game.
    I hope Glu adds play dates with our friends and their babies. That would be cool. And I wish they would add North too.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hunnibunni, that is what the game is all about. It's not greed Doll. It's Success! LOL
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    No teaser about the new update. It's been like three weeks since the last update, and nothing. What's going on?????
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Three weeks went by fast. I just had a kid! Can mommy get a breather?
  • Options
    JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    I hope they add some more clothes for the babies! I know the outfits are based off North's, but my inner girlie girl is screaming out for a dash more pink or white, or even cream! :D
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Jasmina wrote: »
    I hope they add some more clothes for the babies! I know the outfits are based off North's, but my inner girlie girl is screaming out for a dash more pink or white, or even cream! :D
    Yay for the latter! I am ready for a fresh spring/summer pastels & a wider variety of baby wigs.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Now that I have my baby and my anticipated hair slipped through my hands, not to mention the fact that I'm broken without k-stars I have no expectations for the new update, which can be a good thing so maybe I can be surprised, since that in recent months most of us were disappointed with the updates due the expectations.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!