Free K Stars WARNING

Rhonda GaynorRhonda Gaynor Registered Users 18 Posts
All players should be aware of the cheating lies when you are told you will receive x amount of K Stars for purchasing one of the offers. I have been burned twice. Recently I bought Hallmark eCards to receive 67 K Stars. I have yet to get them. I have been told by an email from Fyber to send them proof of my purchase. I did this 2 days ago and no word back from them. PLAYERS BEWARE!!

Comments

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I can second this I've tried doing ones for smaller amount like do a survey or sign up with contact details for a newsletter but you get absolutely nothing! Not trying it again as they take your details and don't pay up. Strongly urge not to ever try!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thanks for the warning.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Those surveys should be removed ��
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    I also agree with this! I spent TWO HOURS filling out one of those surveys. TWO HOURS of clicking "none, none, no, no, none" etc, and with absolutely NO reward. I think it was only for about 11 Kstars anyway! Never again.
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I wonder if this is true of the app downloads as well. When I got married I installed ebay for the few stars iit offered and got them but that was also in mid-march
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    The apps are the only ones that work for me :(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do not do the surveys, and it is hard to get your stars after you purchase things too. The only things I go for are the videos in other offers. Often they'll have trailers for games, or tv show in the Other Offers Tab. TBH, I run my eye down the Star Column. I look for the 1 Star offers. Scan the column, find a 1 Star, turn my head to the left, and if I see it's a video, I tap it. If it's any offer other than a video to watch, or an app to download, I ignore it. I get just as many stars as if I spent 1 hour filling out bogus surveys. (Because those usually don't pay out.)

If you play iOS, and you want free stars, from taking REAL surveys, sign up for Quick Thoughts it's a survey place that pays out in 10$ Itunes gift card. Real surveys, like are you planning to move? Do you own a microwave? Have you ever shopped at Home Depot, Lowes or another hardware chain..........real surveys. Do a survey, they add a dollar amount (Usually 1$ per survey, but tv rewards can be 60 cents or something. A few pay more than 1$.) into your Bank. When you reach 10$ they give you a 10$ Itune code that you can immediately use to buy stars, or redeem and save in your itunes balance) That's how I get free stars. It's time consuming, but it's not a rip off. Most surveys take less than 20 minutes. Frustrating thing sometimes you'll have worked on the survey for 10 minutes, and then your answer a question and it tells you they don't need you, but thank you for your time. I got so mad, once I got them to give me the reward anyway. I think that was for the last question you needed to be on a desktop. But that happened once. I think now they tell you upfront if you'll need access to a different device. So, it's QuickThoughts, but if you don't take the 10$ in itunes credit, they will give you a code for a 10$ Amazon Gift Card. So, Android or Ios or even Facebook platforms can participate, but only iOS users get immediate cash for the game. Although an Amazon gc is great, it just won't buy stars.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary