Thank You Notes for Gifts Received - No Gift Requests

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    You are so welcome Lucy! Hope you like it. Did you restart? I accepted someone and then you were in the newer part of my friend list again and with lots of gifts available!

I love it :) I haven't restarted since about half a year ago I think - I definitely don't want to restart my game again but I think I reinstalled my saved game not that long ago to bring back the free kstar offers button which had vanished - I didn't realise that would happen in people's friends lists though oops!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I love it :) I haven't restarted since about half a year ago I think - I definitely don't want to restart my game again but I think I reinstalled my saved game not that long ago to bring back the free kstar offers button which had vanished - I didn't realise that would happen in people's friends lists though oops!

That's OK, at one point I deleted almost everyone ;) People were either restarting constantly or had nothing left to gift...I thought it would decluttter my game list! (It didn't.)

Thanks for being honest. I sent you something else to show appreciation :) I had thought you already had all the gifts, but anyway, enjoy.

And if it seems to others like I talk about what I gift people...nope, because 99 percent of those I sent something to don't even post here.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    That's OK, at one point I deleted almost everyone ;) People were either restarting constantly or had nothing left to gift...I thought it would decluttter my game list! (It didn't.)

Thanks for being honest. I sent you something else to show appreciation :) I had thought you already had all the gifts, but anyway, enjoy.

And if it seems to others like I talk about what I gift people...nope, because 99 percent of those I sent something to don't even post here.

Thanks so much they're lovely earrings! It's a shame you don't have anything left to gift - they should make all wardrobe items giftable. But your doll is totally rocking the new boots and hairstyle! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Thank you Sophie_Carter! I appreciate the gifts, and I wish that I were able to return the kindness that you have extended to me. Again, thank you, and I wish you a happy holiday season. Big Hugs!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    Thanks so much they're lovely earrings! It's a shame you don't have anything left to gift - they should make all wardrobe items giftable. But your doll is totally rocking the new boots and hairstyle! :)

Thank you so much! <3 I love the Balmain stuff. And we were just all asking for colors!

You're very welcome, glad you liked the earrings. Your doll looked cute in the new fur coat.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thank you so much SassyV fir that fierce fur coat! I'm rocking it now! <3
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Minne thank you so much for the fur coat. It was a big surprise and very thoughtful!

I put it on right away...my doll was very chilled and it was sooo comfy.

I took a pic last night and then forgot to export it - but will add the pic here later.

Thank you so much again you kind person!

Edit: Here is my doll in the coat, and thanks again!

L4obmyX.jpg
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ok so somebody gifted me with the new brown high heels when I was on break at my job. Being that I was in a rush & im impulsive, I freakin totally forgot their name. It starts with an R, I think idk. So whoever you are, THANK YOU! I love the shoes and my doll is wearing them now. I gifted you back, did you get it?

Again, I'm real sorry for not remembering your name and thank you for the new shoes. They are lovely!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Sophie_Carter, you are awesome! I absolutely LOVE the necklace!!! Thank you SO SO SO much!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    You're welcome Eselle :)
    I'm so happy I was finally able to gift, so I played Santa a little lol

And thank you kateliciously for the shoes <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thank you to Sassy, Serendipity, nickiesault and Nai for the lovely gifts :)

I wish I could gift you guys back, but you have everything! So I sent a couple of gifts to another player who's new instead lol :)

The fur coat and those new brown boots cheered me up when I was poorly :) thank you xo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thank you Amy, PolkaDot, Linda, Serendipity, Nai, Sassy, Trine, and Twitz for sending gifts to my new doll, James. I truly appreciate it! It's so fun to see that "You have a gift" box pop up. Dixie is always sending gifts so it's such a delight for James to receive them. THANK YOU!

If you want to be friends with him, add him on GC. James_A_Melton
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • jcarter424jcarter424 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lost everything when my phone messed up.... If anyone could help me with some clothing, anything will be fine. It's much appreciated!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    jcarter424 wrote: »
    Lost everything when my phone messed up.... If anyone could help me with some clothing, anything will be fine. It's much appreciated!

Are you on Apple iOS? If so you can restore from iCloud and get everything back :)
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

I agree. I would love to gift so many players items but I can't because they have everything. It bothers me. I know I have all the gifts too. It doesn't bother me that people can't reciprocate gifts because that's not why I gift, but it must be frustrating for those wanting to gift back!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thank you everyone for sending gifts to James_A_Melton. I truly appreciate it!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Thank you Holly and Kate for the gifts. I really appreciate both of your kindness. :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Thank you again Kate and thank you to TwiztidRose for the gifts. They made me smile! I appreciate you both for thinking of me! :)

~Melissa~

Thank you, Nai, for the Halloween shirts and skirt! I had all three before I lost my progress. I really liked to pair that skirt with shirts, so I appreciate you sending it to me!

~Melissa~

Thank you, Holly, for the dress! I appreciate your kindness! :)

~Melissa~

Sophie Carter, you were so very kind to me!! I am in awe and shock with what you sent me! Thank you so very much! It is very much appreciated!

~Melissa~

This is long overdue but the forum went down on me!! So Thank you -Sophie_Carter- and -Elijah_Carter- for all the gifts for Jackson!! I appreciate it!!

A HUGE thank you to Puglover for always recommending me for gigs. I truly appreciate it and I try to return them to you when I get them!! So thank you again!!

This forum rocks!!
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    15ek45d.png
    Thank you -Sophie_Carter- for all the gifts for my Brother Richard Guttierez. Thumbs up
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Melissa,Bobbie and Peter you all are welcome and I hope that all of you like the items I sent.:o:o:o
    Sophie
  • Jaida0505Jaida0505 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had to switch from apple to Android. Can any one help me get clothes, shoes, anything lol I'd appreciate it soo much ( google+ https://plus.google.com/112120361121489468337 ) or facebook ( lameo bennett )
  • puglover_puglover_ Registered Users 15 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    This is long overdue but the forum went down on me!! So Thank you -Sophie_Carter- and -Elijah_Carter- for all the gifts for Jackson!! I appreciate it!!

A HUGE thank you to Puglover for always recommending me for gigs. I truly appreciate it and I try to return them to you when I get them!! So thank you again!!

This forum rocks!!

Glad you like the gigs - not everyone tends to accept them, so thank you for always doing so!! :)
  • puglover_puglover_ Registered Users 15 Posts
    I am in shock!! THANK YOU -Sophie_Carter- for your immense generosity! :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Koko and Katie for sending my new doll gifts. I really appreciate it.☺😊

Screenshot_2016_01_23_22_52_12_1.png

Screenshot_2016_01_23_22_52_35_1.png

Screenshot_2016_01_23_22_52_40_1.png

temporary image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Cherrey for sending my new doll gifts. I really do appreciate it.☺😊

52hstg.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Dear QueenCookie, thank you so much for your lovely gift! You are such a sweetheart, and I really appreciate your kindness!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19