Weekend Event - 6/26 -What a long strange trip it's been

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
GC: Zoë Strange
Prev13456789

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    It's odd but now that the idea of hairstyles as incentives has been opened up to men I really want a non VIP/kstar hair event to happen. maybe with parties?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    It's odd but now that the idea of hairstyles as incentives has been opened up to men I really want a non VIP/kstar hair event to happen. maybe with parties?!
    That sounds fab! We need much better facial hair for men. We also need newer hairstyles for both genders. Speaking of hair... I always wondered why there is a gap in shades ranging from black to medium brown. Like there is no dark brown, just med, and light. And then there's red and yellow blonde and light blonde. Where is the light silvery blonde color they promised us months ago?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok, I'm embarrassed. Imagine my surprise when I came here to post the thread opener, with this Thread graphic I made........

[IMG]http:gif[/IMG (no, it's not your device. lol. I took it down because it didn't fit anymore. See, I've always staredt and named the thread, in this case drawing on you GC id of Zoë Strange, I came up with the one posted above, but it's my fault. I'll make a change or two on the title so it doesn't slip out of the weekend event thread searches, and I'll see you in the morning. As usual, whoever sees the Teaser first, please post it, and anyone have any guesses on a) what the event will be, and b) will we even have the teaser? I remember last week, people found it on Facebook or something before the teaser (coz we didn't get one) so look around, we'll gladly take the teaser from anywhere. Have fun. Nighty night.[/img]
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow, didn't think I'd kill it, I had to fix the graphic people! What the heck, you think we run a slip shod graphic shop? Hang on, they're bringing in the new one now. Darmit. The nonunion print shop I use won't even get out of bed for less than time and a half. Somebody hold the door while they bring it in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh Koko..

You didn't kill it, I was sleepy and moody for the better part of yesterday and didn't want to show my face. I got the door, I was going to go find some glamorous themed food to get, but it seems as though Zoe, beat me too it. :p

I will pop in latter to see what's up for now I may need a few mins to fully wake up..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Ok, It's fixed. Lovely pics and prose Zoyecka. I couldn't have done better myself. :)

I'd make a terrible poker player, I had just gotten the thread opening all ready to go, youtube Nicki put in, Alex throwing rainbow glitter at himself, the whole shebang. Set the search tags. Then I was just caught offguard when I saw the thread had been opened.But it's all good. Ok, so it's not the best Header change in history, but it could have been worse. Only Nicki is Flawless, and try as I might, I'm not Nicki.

I love the Animal print. Did you know Khloe made slipcovers out of Henry when his time was done?
    HenwyChaise.jpg

Nah, I'm just kidding. Hey, is it ever ok to mix skins? I mean, can you do Zebra with say a leopard?
    I have the cutest lingere in animal print. But other than that, Hubsy just doesn't appreciate anything with spots. lol.

Party on Guys. Now, has anyone looked around for the teaser elsewhere?

I'll bring in the bar when I fix that up too. :) But seriously can a girl get a Teaser Chant Started around here?
    teasor.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Zoyechka your party started well!

I hope this weekend will bring better items than the last and we can have fun without having to worry about the difficulty of the event.

I just played my game during this week to keep my relationship, had nothing else to do with it, I think it was the first time in a year I could put the game aside.

Will we have teaser this week? It's been two weeks since we have no teaser.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Congrats, Zoe!! Everything looks amazinggg. So excited for the weekend. Hope we have the teaser soon !!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yass Zoyechka! I love your inspiration pictures, and I'm sure this will be an awesome party weekend because we can all stay glamorous and flawless and have fun no matter what. Koko you make the best banners! Wouldn't be the same without them :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    You are #1 in my game lol. I've been using u for gigs and I'm so grateful coz you are so up there that my gigs seem effortless. I finally get this game now lol. It's really exclusivist.

Btw....
    2zew38g.jpg

I am living for that Men's Jacket. I'm sure it will be apart of a weekend event tho so I better start saving up 600 K-Stars rn.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Neat! But I will wait to update til they fix the crashes and bugs.
    I love that new hairstyle! I so want to update my girl game but like PolkaDot says imma hold off for now.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ugh I love that hairstyle, but I have no stars..:( Guess I will just wait and stock pile mine.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    I am soooooo afraid of updating an losing stuff. I had more friends show up today in my games....still waiting for Vats to show, but till they stop coming in, I'm not going to worry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm so happy my game is safe. And I love my new hairstyle with braid so much, totally made my day.

I can't enjoy the update without you guys though. I hope everything will be fixed ASAP.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I'm so happy my game is safe. And I love my new hairstyle with braid so much, totally made my day.

I can't enjoy the update without you guys though. I hope everything will be fixed ASAP.

I just checked my game but you're wearing generic hair because I haven't updated. Can you post a picture of the new hair if you get time? The suspense is killing me over these new hairstyles! :D hope they're not too expensive :)
    Of course!
    Here are three of new hairstyles
    1zzjczb.jpg
    There's another one, a dreaded ponytail, didn't get a screenshot.
    Aaaaaand here's the hair of my dreams :D
    2rnirtx.jpg
    It was also 45 KStars.

As requested....

qna9zq.jpg
    nybn6x.jpg
    2i1p3c1.jpg

4ugk0k.jpg
    Thanks, Zoechka, you did much better job than me :)

Thanks so much you guys :) Kate and Zoyechka both your girls look awesome rocking the new styles I love all of the new additions and I think you picked the perfect ones to suit!
    Lol no, you are fine. I actually forgot to post the super short do but since you did already, I guess we have shown what's in the girls wardrobe. I'm just bored & kinda sad Glu effed up my baby. So yeah... Whatever I can do to not think about it, I guess.

Btw, hopefully the boys like Trevor, Alkoholiks, and Vats can post a screenshot of the new items in the boys wardrobe.

Of Course, I cant remember exactly how much K-Cash the stuff I already bought cost because I usually just instantly buy whatever costs KCash. I think the shirts were 4500 each.
    image_zpsyjihhsuk.jpg
    Trevor, dang I want the baseball cap hair & the bang one with the fade. I also like the shirts. I hope Glu makes better facial hair for boys though.
    I am living for that baseball cap and the tank top with the flannel tied around the waist. I'm trying to wait for the next VIP weekend event before I purchase them tho.
    They fixed the furniture glitch and omg look at this adorable teacup pig in the San Fran house!

image_zps0t9rownx.jpg

I will DEFINITELY be buying him next VIP event.
    I saw the guys stuff and was like nice watch then I had to go and search what the song in my head was :D j cole
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    yeah Grady enjoys playing with the pig. we call him Willy B
    no i don't have any chill
    Omg I want a pig!!!!!! Yay!
    Of course!
    Here are three of new hairstyles
    1zzjczb.jpg
    There's another one, a dreaded ponytail, didn't get a screenshot.
    Aaaaaand here's the hair of my dreams :D
    2rnirtx.jpg
    It was also 45 KStars.

Oh wow. that is exactly what my hair was all through college. Happy times. ;) I guess I'll have to buy some hair. Love the screenshots. I can't believe the glitch tho. I guess that's the Strange (besides your gc id Zoyechka). I hope everything is good for the weekend. that's just under 12 hours away
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Wich house
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
    Yeah lol not. I feel p***** and not happy. You probably would be too, if this happened to you. The name 'Strange' is from a Canadian show called ' being Erica'. Her name was Erica Strange. I don't know if what you just said was a knock or a side eye diss but idgaf rn because I'm not in the mood. If you didn't mean anything by it then I'm sorry. I'm stepping away from this here forum for awhile. Glu needs to refund me if they don't get their ish together.

ok Koko, the stage is all yours.

What the H? Guess you don't know me very well, I don't do knocks or side eyes. I'm not glu I'm a player just like you.
    I've had a knack for naming a thread before any teasers, based on feelings I got. I got a Strange Feeling, and in spite of that word being in your name (and a weekend thread has never had a members name it) I was going with the feeling, All part of my useless esp.

Now, it is time for me to step away because I feel my inner thoughts emerging and as a community moderator, I really ought not be near the keyboard right now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    image_zpsyjihhsuk.jpg

That's all?

A lot of swapped palettes shirts, other shorts that look like the ones we already have and slippers that I hate. Great!

I'll probably never have the pig, I'm a poor guy in k-stars now thanks to last weekend where I put all my chips trying to win a hair in boxes that I always asked to put in the wardrobe.

But I'm not Glu's b!tch anymore! I'm schooled!

And please stay calm girls, this situation has stressed to all it shouldn't turn us against each other, I understand your feeling Zoyechka, but believe me Koko always have good intentions.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!