Weekend Event - 6/26 -What a long strange trip it's been

Comments

• hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I think Kim is gonna ask u to get some stuff done for Khloe's birthday.

Does anyone know if these events give us weekend stars ?
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    You can ignore the request from Kim and it will probably go away with the weekend event. But if you do go and accept her gigs you will get event points from them. (Just from the gigs related to khloes party not any other gig you had already lined up.) you can bypass the other gigs to do Kim's gigs if you want, when it says available now hit the call now button and Simon will open the gig for you. Hope this helps :)

Quick question...I am doing the Nene photo shoot now, but can I ignore Kim's request to meet her in her BH house, and just stay in my Calabasas house and party all weekend?

The reason I'm asking is that I have 6 quests on the left to complete now, so I don't want Kim to add more to that list. With this most recent update Andre finally showed up in my game, and I have a ton of things to do that many of you did in the early spring.

In case it helps, I'm playing on ios- level 33 -on first comeback

TIA for the help/suggestions. :)
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    hkaytee wrote: »
    I think Kim is gonna ask u to get some stuff done for Khloe's birthday.

Does anyone know if these events give us weekend stars ?

Yes, the weekend events give stars. I got 22 stars for the Kendall & Kylie event (+ bonus if you have other items.)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Thanks, hkaytee, Kmbaby3 and Mommyto3munchkins

I talked to Kim- I was hoping her events would give us stars. I will skip the other events I have scheduled, and do the weekend events and party when I have time to play this weekend.
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Thanks, hkaytee, Kmbaby3 and Mommyto3munchkins

I talked to Kim- I was hoping her events would give us stars. I will skip the other events I have scheduled, and do the weekend events and party when I have time to play this weekend.
    Yeah this is the strategy I'm using - I'm focusing on the birthday events that will give me stars and I will only party while waiting for Simon's call for the next birthday event. At the very least I should be able to win the shoes this way.

Does anyone know how many stars you need to win the fourth prize, the dress?
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yeah this is the strategy I'm using - I'm focusing on the birthday events that will give me stars and I will only party while waiting for Simon's call for the next birthday event. At the very least I should be able to win the shoes this way.

Does anyone know how many stars you need to win the fourth prize, the dress?

It's 600 this time. Shoes 150, bag 300!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Wow I go out of town for a few days and now there's an update and a partying? I feel years behind now!

How's everything/everyone? I see there was a little drama! I'll have to catch up after work.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
    I'm kind of surprised that I spent 10$ on that outfit for Khloe's birthday but it's so cute, sigh.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PhotoGrid_1435343991753_zps8bkoombg.jpg

The odds are not in our favor to complete this event. IMO Glu has set us up to fail, it’s nearly impossible to finish without opening gift boxes.

Lets do some fast math based on:
    • parties in the Calabasas house
    • 600 event stars needed
    • 64 hours and no gift box items.

3 hour parties = 17 Event stars
    (10 for a five star rating + 1 per guest)

To complete event we would need to throw 35 three hour parties
    (17 event stars x 35 parties = 595)

Maximum # of parties you can throw are 21
    (3 hour parties/64 event hours)

Leavening you at 357/600 when time is up.

8 hour parties = 25 Event stars
    (18 for a five star rating + 1 per guest)

To complete event we have to throw 24 eight hour parties
    (25 event stars x 24 parties = 600)

Max parties you can throw are 8
    (8 hour parties/64 event hours)

Leavening you at 200/600 event stars

Pile on the fact it now takes 53 energy to complete a 3 hour party, it takes 2 hours for the small talk buttons to reappear for each guest and you have event gigs to complete. EFFEN impossible

Granted there are other variables to increase the chance of completing the event such as, opening gift boxes until you have all the items and paying $9.99 for khloe’s bday pack. *Also, as the event progresses you earn 2 stars per guest, as well as, an increase number of event stars for each party.

IMO It appears Glu not only uses our suggestions, but they also use the tips we share to help each other in the game against us. Like no longer being able to complete 3 hour parties with full energy, best location to throw parties. Also in the past, during gig events we use to be able to throw parties and gain event stars, but not anymore. Now the game is harder and more expensive.

Remember we b*tched about not being able to invite friends to event gigs?
    Thanks Glu, for now allowing it, but it defeats the purpose when we have to use 5 energy to talk to Kylie

R U EFFEN kidding me?
    PhotoGrid_1435344105141_zpsmzzmaotf.jpg

GLU, the changes you've made do not affect the hackers bcuz they have unlimited everything. They affect your paying customers.

Personally, I've been dealing with this BS bcuz Ive spent a significant amount of money on this game and it's not easy to walk away and basically throw money away. But I can tell you one EFFEN thing, I'm not spending another dime. The forum mbrs voicing their dissatisfaction are the one contributing to the money you make. You should want to keep them happy.
    Wake up GLU, these advertisements are all over social media. It's not hard to hack your game. I choose not to bcuz I think it's stealing, but now I feel like you're ripping us off and stealing our fun gaming experience from us. The weekend event items should be attainable without opening gift boxes and playing 24 hours straight.

Screenshot_2015-06-26-12-36-26-1_zpsplqbebye.png

Fix this EFFEN s!*t
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Isn't it? I've liked that red dress since Khloe wore it in a nite club when they first were added. The hair, eh. Love the idea of hombre, but I don't like the big forehead on my doll. I thought Hombre would come out as a color. So, you pick the hair style and pick your color. I'd pay stars for that. why not post a pic?

Hey, why not pick out a youtube you like let's get some music in here. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm loving the vibe in here with all the pop. anything that gets your head going and a little shoulder action is good.

Hey, who ordered pizza?

132856285_87a15b1a0d_z.jpg

Pizza Beach Friday everybody. I got this, Luz grabbed a short stack out of petty cash for the food and anything else we need for tonight.

Tip the Barkeep! And tell him to keep his socks off the bar! Really Alex.

Hawaiibar.jpg

ETA: Put this in the wrong party thread. Noona found me. lol. Brought me back. thanks Noona.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I'm loving the vibe in here with all the pop. anything that gets your head going and a little shoulder action is good.

Hey, who ordered pizza?

132856285_87a15b1a0d_z.jpg

Pizza Beach Friday everybody. I got this, Luz grabbed a short stack out of petty cash for the food and anything else we need for tonight.

Tip the Barkeep! And tell him to keep his socks off the bar! Really Alex.

Hawaiibar.jpg

Alex! Oh how I missed that funny lil guy..(Don't tell him I said that:p)

Although did you mean to put him here or in the other weekend thread?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    lo. 6 pm on a Friday night? I guess it's time to just move the bar to the right place, and stop drinking from it. :)

ETA: maybe it was subconscious. I ended up on the wrong page somehow, listening to music and let the Pizza guy and Alex in.

Then I move it to the right thread, and there was no music in here. I'm going to go back and grab some. lol. In the meantime, enjoy the pie and the drinks.

Ok, lost it. but look what I found.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    the new outfit for the guys is cute! not 'ruin my sleep schedule to win it' cute but very nice overall. I can't see myself trying for anything more than the giftbox ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm working all weekend so I think I'll be lucky to get the shoes personally. UGHHH I WANT THOSE SHOES!! *flails* :mad::mad:
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
    It looks rough now, but as the weekend moves on, you'll find yourself closer and closer I'm going for shoes maybe. Let's see one game is 71. on is 113 and one is more embarrassingly low than 71.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I'm at what 60 something...I am just slowly working towards the shoes..im in no rush.

I brought some songs..(although all Kpop, they do have English subs)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • swagkittieswagkittie Registered Users 22 Posts
    If you buy the $10 Khloe pack, will you lose the option to get free stars like the regular in-app purchases?
    Add Me On GC (swagkittie)
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    @DMV_Doll thanks for posting that- I didn't even think about doing the math, but now that I know I have no chance of finishing, I won't even bother. I'll probably just get the shoes, possibly the bag, and enjoy the rest of my weekend.
    It was pretty difficult to complete events before without having your phone glued to your hand, now they're just making it literally impossible unless you have $500 to spend on this every weekend.
    Glu, if you're trying to drive away players- you're doing a great job because people will either lose interest and stop playing or only use hacks to get ahead. Either way, you lose.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    @DMV_Doll thanks for posting that- I didn't even think about doing the math, but now that I know I have no chance of finishing, I won't even bother. I'll probably just get the shoes, possibly the bag, and enjoy the rest of my weekend.
    It was pretty difficult to complete events before without having your phone glued to your hand, now they're just making it literally impossible unless you have $500 to spend on this every weekend.
    Glu, if you're trying to drive away players- you're doing a great job because people will either lose interest and stop playing or only use hacks to get ahead. Either way, you lose.

You're welcome. I don't think Glu wants us to know exactly how hard they're bending is over. It's one thing to say it's taking forever to finish, it's another to recongize visually how much the cards are actually stacked against us.

I've completed 2 of Khloe bday gigs (22 stars each) and a few 3 hour parties and I'm currently at 145/600

I'm soooo EFFEN done!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Hello! Quick question: Do 8h parties give more stars than 3h ones? Because so far I've been doing 3h parties [won 40 K-Stars in the box God bless yaaass] and since it seems it'll take forever to complete a party, might as well make it worthy.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Where's Jen and Mario?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    ticiss I know nothing about Jen, but don't make me answer where is Mario, I'm sure you've heard this one!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    ticiss I know nothing about Jen, but don't make me answer where is Mario, I'm sure you've heard this
    one!

hahahahahahahah lol! Oh my God, I would never remember that joke if you don't say it.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok now you know where to start looking lol

I sent you a PM check there!

Good night!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Was doing 3 hour parties all day and decided to just do an 8 hour party. OMG...... not only did it take a million energy...I only got 18 event stars! :(:(:(
    iOS
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    PhotoGrid_1435343991753_zps8bkoombg.jpg

The odds are not in our favor to complete this event. IMO Glu has set us up to fail, it’s nearly impossible to finish without opening gift boxes.

Lets do some fast math based on:
    • parties in the Calabasas house
    • 600 event stars needed
    • 64 hours and no gift box items.

3 hour parties = 17 Event stars
    (10 for a five star rating + 1 per guest)

To complete event we would need to throw 35 three hour parties
    (17 event stars x 35 parties = 595)

Maximum # of parties you can throw are 21
    (3 hour parties/64 event hours)

Leavening you at 357/600 when time is up.

8 hour parties = 25 Event stars
    (18 for a five star rating + 1 per guest)

To complete event we have to throw 24 eight hour parties
    (25 event stars x 24 parties = 600)

Max parties you can throw are 8
    (8 hour parties/64 event hours)

Leavening you at 200/600 event stars

Pile on the fact it now takes 53 energy to complete a 3 hour party, it takes 2 hours for the small talk buttons to reappear for each guest and you have event gigs to complete. EFFEN impossible

Granted there are other variables to increase the chance of completing the event such as, opening gift boxes until you have all the items and paying $9.99 for khloe’s bday pack. *Also, as the event progresses you earn 2 stars per guest, as well as, an increase number of event stars for each party.

IMO It appears Glu not only uses our suggestions, but they also use the tips we share to help each other in the game against us. Like no longer being able to complete 3 hour parties with full energy, best location to throw parties. Also in the past, during gig events we use to be able to throw parties and gain event stars, but not anymore. Now the game is harder and more expensive.

Fix this EFFEN s!*t

I too am frustrated the weekend event makes no sense and clearly they want us walking on the streets and harassing birds and shaking trees in order to get our energy bar refilled faster.

I do 8 hour parties at my calabases mansion and I get 39 weekend stars
    (18 for completing it and small talk 3 times with 7 guests)
    But as u stated with the time frame and the math still wouldn't add up :/

Is this a scheme to get us to buy energy packs. ? Or am I to start wishing for the 50 energy in the giftbox ?
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hey guys, should I go with Kris's video or do the other job Simon wants us to do??
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    I just finished the Khloe's Birthday-Video Making quest, where we had to go to three different 3 hour events to record Kendall and Kylie, Kourtney, and Kris filming birthday messages to Khloe. After those three gigs, we go to Panino for Khloe's celebration, and after that is completed, nearly 100 event stars are available to collect! With those being grabbed, one would only have to complete one 3 hour Calabasas party in order to get the shoes. :)

So, yeah, when Simon calls and wants you to take this other random gig, when Kim calls again to ask you to fly down to Sydney to film Kris, select "Yes" and don't bother with what Simon wanted you to do.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

GLU, the changes you've made do not affect the hackers bcuz they have unlimited everything. They affect your paying customers.

I couldn't agree more! This is ridiculous. I do think they are taking our tips and using it to work against us. I came on here a few weeks ago and posted my "strategy" for parties and how I can usually complete them without spending money. I feel like they took that tip and changed everything about it! I may not spend money on the game, but I do watch the ads that pop up and that has got to be revenue for someone, right? I've been playing since August and I have never really b*tched about the game. I think this is the first time I'm doing it. I think I'm going to stop playing soon. It's just not fun anymore. :(. I also will not spend money because the prices are way too high!