Weekend Event - 6/26 -What a long strange trip it's been

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    LykkeSkye wrote: »
    I just finished the Khloe's Birthday-Video Making quest, where we had to go to three different 3 hour events to record Kendall and Kylie, Kourtney, and Kris filming birthday messages to Khloe. After those three gigs, we go to Panino for Khloe's celebration, and after that is completed, nearly 100 event stars are available to collect! With those being grabbed, one would only have to complete one 3 hour Calabasas party in order to get the shoes. :)

So, yeah, when Simon calls and wants you to take this other random gig, when Kim calls again to ask you to fly down to Sydney to film Kris, select "Yes" and don't bother with what Simon wanted you to do.

omg thank you for posting this! this is going to help me tremendously.
    iOS
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    LykkeSkye wrote: »
    I just finished the Khloe's Birthday-Video Making quest, where we had to go to three different 3 hour events to record Kendall and Kylie, Kourtney, and Kris filming birthday messages to Khloe. After those three gigs, we go to Panino for Khloe's celebration, and after that is completed, nearly 100 event stars are available to collect! With those being grabbed, one would only have to complete one 3 hour Calabasas party in order to get the shoes. :)

So, yeah, when Simon calls and wants you to take this other random gig, when Kim calls again to ask you to fly down to Sydney to film Kris, select "Yes" and don't bother with what Simon wanted you to do.
    Wow. That didn't happen for me. I got the same amount of stars as I did for the other event gigs - aka 22 + 7 bonus. I wonder why you got so many and I got so little? Here I was regretting not taking Simon's gig - I'm sure that would have given me some more stars, and I'd have plenty of time left over to complete the birthday gigs.
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Wow. That didn't happen for me. I got the same amount of stars as I did for the other event gigs - aka 22 + 7 bonus. I wonder why you got so many and I got so little? Here I was regretting not taking Simon's gig - I'm sure that would have given me some more stars, and I'd have plenty of time left over to complete the birthday gigs.

I ended up getting 174 stars in total by the end of the birthday party
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
    Wolfandbutler, I just completed it. You get 22 plus bonus, but then you get another bonus after you say ok to Rays tweet!
    iOS
    ticisss wrote: »
    Where's Jen and Mario?

***** SPOILER!!! *****
    I think I got them at the end of West Coast Story, they'll help you in your Star Style videos against Willow's Style Star videos. Jen gives you a curly new hair style and then they become vips and are in the photo booth.
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Wolfandbutler, I just completed it. You get 22 plus bonus, but then you get another bonus after you say ok to Rays tweet!
    I clicked okay to Ray's tweet, as always, but did not get another bonus. :(
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I got the usual 22 + bonus after completing the birthday party and then an extra 50 (I think) for completing the entire weekend event. The extra come up as one of the green completed goal buttons
    Yeah I think for me it was more like 22 plus 9 plus 50. But anything helps! I only have about 150 left to finish the weekend event
    iOS
    Lol I'm so upset, clearly I've been jipped. I definitely never got those bonus stars :( I collected money and XP from the green 'complete' button but absolutely no event stars. I feel robbed. 50 is such a huge amount of stars, I could have really used them. This combined with my ugly new baby is really annoying me.
    ***** SPOILER!!! *****
    I think I got them at the end of West Coast Story, they'll help you in your Star Style videos against Willow's Style Star videos. Jen gives you a curly new hair style and then they become vips and are in the photo booth.

Nice! When is that storyline? I've already completed khloes bday, working on nene leakes events now. Did you finish those?
    iOS
  • DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    I didn't get the bonus stars either 😩 I only received xp and money after Khloe's birthday party. I was fully expecting extra stars so I hurried through those gigs for nothing. Good one, glu!
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning. There is a level 35 purple and white floral dress....can someone put it on and do a screenshot. You can't even try it on. I need to see that whole dress. lol. I woke up this morning, and I smelled new purple coming from my devices. lol. I'm just working for the shoes. this is crazy. If the events are going to be this hard, give us stars for everything we do. I've been doing gigs thinking I'd get stars on a couple, and they were the wrong ones to do. What about Nene? Does her thing give purple stars? 87 Stars 1 day into the event is not getting me the outfit.

Thanks for the breakdowns on stars and things. I missed doing one record, on Kylie and Kendall, I didn't notice the talk bubble, thought it was hello...it was record. So Kim called and said "Sorry you didn't get them, but it's ok, just go get Kourt" so...getting 5 stars for that but not recording them is that going to hurt me, or doesnt it matter? Help?

Dear game- you wined me and dined me, gave me gifts and made yourself irresistable. THen you hooked me, and now you hurt me. But I still love you. And that brings me to this morning video. It combines the wistful longing for a relationship on the rocks, and Your Morning Calisthenics!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hi Wolf,

Did you click "record" at each stop with Kylie, Kourtney and Kris b4 Khloe's party? It takes like 5 energy each time.

I only recorded 2 out of the 3 and when I got to Khloe's party, Kim said "to Bad you didn't get every1 on the tape".

I got 22 + 35 additional event stars instead of 22 + 50.
    Lol I'm so upset, clearly I've been jipped. I definitely never got those bonus stars :( I collected money and XP from the green 'complete' button but absolutely no event stars. I feel robbed. 50 is such a huge amount of stars, I could have really used them. This combined with my ugly new baby is really annoying me.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Aww, thanks DMV Doll. That's what I wondered about. ok, so I'll miss 15 Purple stars because I didn't want to talk to the Jenner Girls. The other two games haven't missed any. Now I go into the event first thing I do is drop 5 energy to record them.

And I love the new avatar.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    It is depressing to work so hard collecting energy so you can complete jobs and host parties to earn special event stars only to complete a party and receive just a small amount of stars. I'm hoping that completing all the recordings for Khloe's birthday tape will give me a big boost. I've only played KKH for a couple of months but even I can see how much more energy it takes to complete anything.

Wolfandbutler -- Thanks for the gift! I tried to give you a gift but it shows that you already have everything.

Holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    Hi so last night I got the call from kim without any teaser or week end event opening etc at all. Then when I finished the gig with Kendal and Kylie there was no event point with it.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
    Hi Czarina. do you have the event horn on the right side? (Oh, and we got no teaser. They post on Facebook but don't send it through) But you should have the event horn and when you tap it offers and announcements come forward. And you should get the event meter to pop up there and show how many events stars you have.

What platform are you playing on? You haven't been doing parties or anything? Was it about recording Kylie and Kendall for Khloe's birthday?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi Wolf,

Did you click "record" at each stop with Kylie, Kourtney and Kris b4 Khloe's party? It takes like 5 energy each time.

I only recorded 2 out of the 3 and when I got to Khloe's party, Kim said "to Bad you didn't get every1 on the tape".

I got 22 + 35 additional event stars instead of 22 + 50.
    I recorded everyone. It seems my game just has a glitch. I didn't get 50, I didn't get 35, I got a big fat zero. Really annoying, since if I received the 50 like I should have I would have a shot at getting the purse. Oh well.

Holly - no worries love! :)
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Nice! When is that storyline? I've already completed khloes bday, working on nene leakes events now. Did you finish those?

Yeah, after working with Nene Alvin will call you so you two can work on WCS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Aww, thanks DMV Doll. That's what I wondered about. ok, so I'll miss 15 Purple stars because I didn't want to talk to the Jenner Girls. The other two games haven't missed any. Now I go into the event first thing I do is drop 5 energy to record them.

And I love the new avatar.

Np and thanks

Here is the level 35 Dress

PhotoGrid_1435414577915_zpsmpwz4vrc.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Np and thanks

Here is the level 35 Dress

PhotoGrid_1435414577915_zpsmpwz4vrc.jpg

That dress is super, super pretty! And I worked a 22 hour weekend when those shoes came out :( Always regret it, because they are absolutely lush!!
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Drawn back in by a pair of shoes. <sigh>

But what a pair of shoes!
    image.jpg1_zpstriuazpf.jpg
    Koko, dahling, you are a vision in that gown!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hey Guys,
    Does Nene Alvin give event points?
    Thanks,
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hey Guys,
    Thanks,

I've just done the beach photoshoot in Mexico with her, and although the event was done with one full bar of energy, I didn't get any event points!
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I cant even do the event thing, did the recording with the youngest Jenner children, no event points or anything bah glitchy humbug
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Given that there were soooo many problems with the update that coincided with Khloe's birthday weekend, and many players didn't receive K stars/event stars/gold coins that normally would be awarded, plus many players couldn't even access this weekend event, I truly truly hope Glu will do something very nice for all of us. I've been a part of other virtual communities and when their software had glitches, the company gave out additional perks to apologize and thank us for hanging in. I'll be very disappointed if Glu doesn't do something for the players after the frustrations all us have faced the last few days.

Holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This really has been a long strange trip! Thanks Glu... for making me realize I do have a life. It's my final year, I'll be a graduate soon hopefully. Won't be isolated on weekends anymore. Who cares for these clothes anyway? Absolute ********!

What a shame no exclusive pack for the guys. Khloe's party was a great help! I'm happy with the shoes and my free box :cool:

vk7ixq0.png

The heat here is brutal. My type of shots, anyone?

iiwfBna.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    wow that shades Charli I never saw it before, is that a new item?

I got 4k k$ yeah...

Glad your having time to yourself, I don't even know how I survived my graduatian year.

And please orange juicy for me!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I would love to try the lime or grape juice if no one else wants one...

thanks for posting pix of the long slinky red gown. I think it looks gorgeous.
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hey Guys,
    Thanks,

Neither nene's or Alvin's events give weekend bonus stars. Only the Khloe birthday tasks.
    iOS