Weekend Event - 6/26 -What a long strange trip it's been

12345679Next

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hmm... I didn't get any more calls from anybody after the NeNe gigs were complete. I'll just have to be patient, or maybe this is a glitch. Ali, is there any way you could PM me a picture of the hair? I'll be your best friend!

Whatever happens, thanks so much for the info!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Here is the hair you get from Jen Atkin:

11667524_900844120004093_6683403273177795951_n.jpg?oh=b0a5bb36fc63667ed5e16eb41117a317&oe=56203BBC
    iOS
    Thank you sooooo much for that! Your girl is gorgeous, no matter what hairstyle she chooses.

Trying to imagine it in black on my doll... Wish I could see it for real. It might be cool.

I really appreciate it, Ali!

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    That looks smashing on you Ali. I hope it works out well in red and I don't look like Ronald McDonald
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    It should be something like this: regular Nene gigs, West Coast Story gigs, Style Showdown gigs.
    iOS
    Not my pic, but someone posted their doll on Facebook with this hair in black. I think it looks best like this!

11709444_1100325989996082_4024128775133001615_n.jpg?oh=3e60f29b12b94e1fb037282ab82e5d51&oe=561CCB72

and another person posted it in blonde:

11659468_10205565640234820_3482944859828253290_n.jpg?oh=6e7f5dbeb76cc67df77bb75b88fcc3d4&oe=561C3730
    iOS
    I get the impression that my game receives only half of the gigs that other people's do, since I've never run across so many plots that people have mentioned over the past year! I use to comfort myself that the weekend events were what I cared about most, anyway. So much for that, though!

Well, whatever. At least I have the hair in my avatar picture. And a baby who used to have exquisite violet eyes! Wah.

Thanks again, Ali! I'll be on the lookout for those gigs.

AliBryant wrote: »
    Not my pic, but someone posted their doll on Facebook with this hair in black. I think it looks best like this!

11709444_1100325989996082_4024128775133001615_n.jpg?oh=3e60f29b12b94e1fb037282ab82e5d51&oe=561CCB72

and another person posted it in blonde:

11659468_10205565640234820_3482944859828253290_n.jpg?oh=6e7f5dbeb76cc67df77bb75b88fcc3d4&oe=561C3730

Oh man, I want that! You miserable glitchy game! But how cool that it would have been a free gift from a plot line! I always love those, few and far-between though they are...

Well, at least I know now. It was really cool of you to spend the energy finding those, Ali!

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You girls received so many hairs in this update some of them are simply stunning like Taylor's or the ponytail.

I'm so jealous.

I wonder what we boys will receive...
    EiSqALR.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Oh man, I want that! You miserable glitchy game! But how cool that it would have been a free gift from a plot line! I always love those, few and far-between though they are...

Well, at least I know now. It was really cool of you to spend the energy finding those, Ali!

Hopefully once you catch up in all other gigs, you'll get it! I used to have that same problem, and then one day I started getting all the gigs I missed over the last year. It took like a month to get through them all. I'm talking special gigs from every new location update and everything! It happened after I started my first comeback, though I am not sure if it's related. Either way I would think you will get the Jen and Mario gigs since they are new characters, as long as you got Andre, Perez, Nene?
    iOS
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I just completed the NeNe gigs and nothing after that for me....

also...I think I like the look of Mario's character than Cassio he is too adorable to me!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    You're right, I do have the other celebrities in my game! That gives me hope. Now to get my butt moving, I suppose! KK:H_Staff has said a few times that people needed to get caught up in order to get seemingly unrelated quests to appear; it's just hard to catch up to a moving target!

also...I think I like the look of Mario's character than Cassio he is too adorable to me!

I know-- isn't the game version of Mario the hottest thing?! Though he looks kinda intense; like he might be having serial-killer thoughts or something...Kinda Dexter-ish. I think that's one cartoon version that looks better than the original. Oh well.

Do you have any gigs in San Francisco yet? The first one has a 24 hour wait and is at the Unity Theater.
    iOS
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Do you have any gigs in San Francisco yet? The first one has a 24 hour wait and is at the Unity Theater.

I just thought about it..I am not at level 17 yet...gggrrr I want that hair!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Vats wrote: »
    You girls received so many hairs in this update some of them are simply stunning like Taylor's or the ponytail.

I'm so jealous.

I wonder what we boys will receive...
    EiSqALR.gif?1

What? Boys receiving something?! Never, no soup for you!

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I don't understand the rol of Mario and Jen in the game I was so excited but now I feel frustrated.they don't do nothing, no new makeup or hair colors.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vats, I didn't think I would finish either but I did it! No gift box, no Khloe pack and no hack. Matter of fact, I haven't purchased K Stars since the last sale.

PhotoGrid_1435526447790_zpsxnstq77m.jpg

BTW...have u seen this leak? Looks like Britney will be out 1st quarter of next year.

PhotoGrid_1435526332164_zpsjfp3snnh.jpg
    Give me a challenge and I say "done".

I definitely didn't need it and grind until here wasn't the least bit fun or pleasurable even more because I didn't find the rewards attractive, but I'm feeling so disposable for Glu lately that I need to prove that I'm able to accomplish this impossible mission without spending one cent on k-stars or use a hacked game.
    mZFYMiB.jpg?1

B & V celebrating same-s3x marriage in San Francisco.

#justiceforfreeplayers
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Congrats to those who finished and especially to the pure tappers who did so.

Not sure how you do it, I am lucky to do 2 gigs a day to 4 or 5 stars...I did two gigs today 8 and 3 hour, to 5 stars, but only because the hot weather woke me up super early...And even those 2 gigs per day couldn't win an event.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations DMV! Your doll is hot in that look!

I want so much to see you wearing it in my game, but it's taking soooooooo long for you to appear.

I hadn't seen before the leak, I loved so much the game's name , I want it now, I can't wait to hang out with Britney. Thank you for showing it to me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CatastropheCatastrophe Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    Hello everyone!

Congratulations on completing the event to those of you that have! I've got two games, three hours, and three hundred event stars. I definitely don't want to give in and spend any money on a weekend like this but I'm desperate at this point. Anyone else feeling like these three hour parties are actually six? Frustration, all over. I was off to a late start because Kim was a no show until the bug fix. Wish me luck!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Congratulations DMV! Your doll is hot in that look!

I want so much to see you wearing it in my game, but it's taking soooooooo long for you to appear.

I hadn't seen before the leak, I loved so much the game's name , I want it now, I can't wait to hang out with Britney. Thank you for showing it to me.

Ikr...why is it taking so long? They must don't want us to party together.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Welp, even if I tap like crazy for the next 1:42 I'm going to just miss the minidress. Those missing purple stars from the Khloe birthday would REALLY come in handy right now. Oh well, can't say I didn't try. Quite the bummer as I really liked the dress, but maybe I can convince myself it made my doll's hips too big ;)

Congrats to those who made it! You guys have looked fab so far!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I earned 600 stars too so not only do I have the mini dress, I have PTSD regarding parties. I may never host one again! (Until the next time glu forces me too because I must win win win).
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    West coast story gigs lead to Jen. They come after the initial Nene gigs. Alvin Greene calls and you do several rehearsals with Nene.

I got Jen before Nene...
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, Earlier this morning, I had no choice I just told the androids they'd sit the day out pretty much, and I managed to land the dress for AppleP. Of course when I finished, I grabbed the Twins, and was frantically tapping One game to Dubai, the othr to Dubai. Tap tap tap tap. One game goes to Sydney, the other one goes to Sydney tap tap tap tap and guess what? Nuthin. Androids got the shoes and the bag and then it was AppleP all the way. So, I'm sure they're plotting to snip the lightening cord or something while she hibernates but it will all work out. I just don't have the energy for the picture right now. Lets all rest up till next weekend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    The glitch took me out of the game for the whole first day of the event, which was a mad bummer. But I did finally get the update and partied so hard I finally won the shoes so I'm happy. And my baby didn't change like some folks (though if it glitches and had gotten her purple eyes I wouldn't have objected).
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I could have finished if I had received those bonus stars from Khloe's event like I should have. Alas. :(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I did receive those bonus stars after everything, thankfully.

I'm a very very very stubborn one, and like many others here, we weren't happy with the changes but this is my way of retaliating back to Glu. In your face, Glu! Change it back! Congrats DMV Doll and Vats too.

Me and Lucy (Which Lucy is this, there's 2!)

PvVusGPl.jpg

And because I could only afford time on 1 game, Jax had to stop at the sunglasses.

OT48NK3l.jpg

He did his first comeback. Went in game and received this pop up. Which is shocking because lookie, there's Moony (and Charli if you can see!) who is number 1 for sure. There's many other android friends who are higher ranked than him too, and he's only at 330 mil fans. Checked friend list, everyone gone but 4 friends who had very little fans. No wonder he's number 1! Hit the Money Maker comeback although very sad he lost everyone. Then few hours later rebooted game and everyone's back. So he shortcut-ed a comeback HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

MMdxFvsl.png
    PM to add