Cecilia Hastings stuck repeating how she's happy that the feud is over

EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
So basically, I had to do a project with Cecilia, and she keeps telling me how she's happy that the feud is over, I can't even play the game because her chat bubble keeps popping up. I can't press anywhere!

Edit: thank god I made it: if you experience the same issue/bug, press the buttons that normally appear at the bottom right soon as she stops speaking. I'm able to play again!

Comments

• HPGal3HPGal3 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm having this problem too, but with Willow Pape. Pressing the buttons in the corner isn't doing anything for me, it just keeps going back to her speech bubble! I'm really freaking out because I'm missing Khloe's birthday event!
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi all,

We found the solution for this problem on Saturday, June 27 and released a new version to fix it.

Please feel free to update your game to v3.1.1 as soon as possible and let us know here if the problems are fixed for you. v3.1.1 is already available for both Android and iOS.

Even players who did not get this glitch yet should feel free to update to v3.1.1 to avoid it happening in the future.
    After updating to v3.1.1 everyone who had problems should be able to continue the weekend event as usual.