Help?

xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
I was given the opportunity to buy hair, a dress and some K-Stars for (I think it was) $14, but I said not now. I went out and got an iTunes card, came back and now it's gone! I can't find it anywhere! Can I get it again or did I lose the opportunity?
Level 32
#2 spot
#2nd comeback

Comments

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Ive heard it happened to other people. Maybe it's one of those many glitches hats been plaguing us this weekend. You should submit a ticket and meanwhile try closing the app completely and restarting your phone, then loading the app again.
    Hope that helps..
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    Ive heard it happened to other people. Maybe it's one of those many glitches hats been plaguing us this weekend. You should submit a ticket and meanwhile try closing the app completely and restarting your phone, then loading the app again.
    Hope that helps..

I got upset and left the game alone for a little bit...turned my iPad on and off just in case, and there it is! Thank you!! :)
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I was given the opportunity to buy hair, a dress and some K-Stars for (I think it was) $14, but I said not now. I went out and got an iTunes card, came back and now it's gone! I can't find it anywhere! Can I get it again or did I lose the opportunity?
    I got upset and left the game alone for a little bit...turned my iPad on and off just in case, and there it is! Thank you!! :)

Hopefully, I get your luck! I still haven't been offered it.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Three devices, had to actually coax the offer. I just kept leaving rooms leaving houses, ran around picking up energy. Shut down a couple of times, and finally the offer popped up again. So a little patience, If you're Android or Ios and not all glitched out and unable to play, and you should get the offer. Mine disappeared as soon as I put the funds in the bank. Really chased it, and freaked a little while I waited for it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks, Koko! I have no glitches and am iOS, so I am holding out hope! :D

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

It just popped up for me! :)