Special ombre hair & dress box question!?

mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
I've been saving up my stars for something I love and I loooove the ombre hair for Khloes bday event, I love all the event items/gift box items; but oh how that ombre hair NEEDS to be in my closet!! Will the items be available to buy with stars separately on Monday kinda like with VIP events and there's "Kim's Picks"?! Or are the 3 items this weekend ONLY? I'll be so sad if they are, been asking for ombre hair forever and it's finally here and perfection and I can't get it cus it's real cash :(

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    That's exactly my thoughts. :( I really hope this ombré hair appear for us in the future, with a better offer.
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    That's exactly my thoughts. :( I really hope this ombré hair appear for us in the future, with a better offer.

I wouldn't even mind if it was 100 stars in our closet! I just don't want it to be an exclusive item and dissappear for those of us who don't have real cash to buy it...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's very possible the items might show up. A while ago there was a black and white dress on special offer, I bought it for the ipad and then kicked myself for not doing it for all 3. 3 months later, the dress popped up. So, if they see we really like it, it very well could pop up. I would have liked the hombre be a color choice. That's how I though it would pop up. Like we pay 10 stars for pink or red for our cars? Pay whatever, and have hombre be like the other colors. pick a style, pick a color .....bam hair. But I still had to have the hair inspite of the fact I don't like the open forehead on my doll. The items DO have the special K for Khloe, like the bonus items in the gift boxes. So, I don't know if the special 'branded' items will be sold. But, never say never. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's very possible the items might show up. A while ago there was a black and white dress on special offer, I bought it for the ipad and then kicked myself for not doing it for all 3. 3 months later, the dress popped up. So, if they see we really like it, it very well could pop up. I would have liked the hombre be a color choice. That's how I though it would pop up. Like we pay 10 stars for pink or red for our cars? Pay whatever, and have hombre be like the other colors. pick a style, pick a color .....bam hair. But I still had to have the hair inspite of the fact I don't like the open forehead on my doll. The items DO have the special K for Khloe, like the bonus items in the gift boxes. So, I don't know if the special 'branded' items will be sold. But, never say never. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. :)

I really hope you're right! I just love the style too the ombre just makes it even better! I'll br crossing my fingers :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's offered for 2 more days and a number of hours can someone fund you app store account? Like ask a friend to buy you a gift card if you can't? I am being totally honest. every single day after the iPad got that dress on a KSpecial with a wonderful bracelet, I kept kicking myself. for not having the Stars to buy it. So when it became available, I paid more just for the dress than I had for the 2 pieces. Now multiply x2 and there go my stars. :) But I had to have it you know? I don't want you to kick yourself the way I did over that dress.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's offered for 2 more days and a number of hours can someone fund you app store account? Like ask a friend to buy you a gift card if you can't? I am being totally honest. every single day after the iPad got that dress on a KSpecial with a wonderful bracelet, I kept kicking myself. for not having the Stars to buy it. So when it became available, I paid more just for the dress than I had for the 2 pieces. Now multiply x2 and there go my stars. :) But I had to have it you know? I don't want you to kick yourself the way I did over that dress.

Yea no I totally get it, I've been thinking about downloading that app for Google play where you can earn credit for Google play credit by doing surveys :p