Adding images or videos to a thread in the Forum

HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
I enjoy participating in the KKH Forums and would like to know how I can add images and videos as part of my comments?

Thanks!
Holly
I play on iOS
#WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Holly, I can help. In the text box, if you continue your cursor across the box header from Font, Size...continue moving right, text color, keep going, then you'll come to Insert Image, and tap that box. That brings up a little window, where you list the url of your image hosting site. ( You can go to http://postimage.org and load the image/picture you would like to post. After you load that, you select the url for the Direct Link and put it in the box on the forum.) For a video, move one more spot right to Insert Video. When that pops up, you insert the url for the youtube video or other video you want to post. Hope that helps. I'm going to go start a thread called Test posting images and videos. You can keep trying there if you want, till you or others get the hang of it. :) Hope this helps, and can't wait to see your media.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks Koko! I have a suggestion for Vats Top Ten list so I need to learn how to post an image. (Such priorities! LOL)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    that is a perfect goal for thia place Doll!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary