Had to Restart :(

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
Really really thank yo GLU, trying to know why I don't have the weekend event I restart my game and accidentally I choose starts a new one, now I'm at level 11 and I lost all my special items. Thank you so much you are the best 

Comments

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I feel you. Losing the game is the worst feeling everrrr.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    This is my game right now as you can see I don't have any ****ing hack and I never had I restore my purchases that's why I have some money and k stars. I hope GLU can bring me back my special items? image_zpshuabs4sz.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Francesca, I'm so sorry this happened. small consolation....when we started out we had a max of 34 Energy. So you got to keep the extra energy at least. May I ask how you start out? So Glu got you back your cash, and some stars, and your fans. I'm interested for others who find themselves starting over, I'm assuming you contacted Glu. I'm just curious why they can restore fans, but not items. I've been told that they're unable to go in and give back clothing items, or fix relationships. But if you can go back in with a large chunk of fans that's a little help. Are your relationships intact? Do you still have your baby?

Please forgive the 20 questions, I've seen so many people start over and they lose everything, so if you can get some things back, it is encouraging.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    These are all the items I had *cries internally*

image_zpsmcdh58qk.jpg

image_zpseofcrpug.jpg

image_zpsaydlt1rv.jpg

image_zpsldeximno.jpg
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Man I'm crying for you too Francesca! What in the world happened....... I would think it's easy for them to place items into your account, but I'm no tech expert. I know in other games, it's as easy as adding some codes but I'm not sure about KKH. Hoping for you! Did you get to keep your white dress set or did you just buy it?
    PM to add
    Sorry, but I had to add a title Francesca. Your unhappy face wasn't showing in all browsers, and the thread wouldn't show in a search properly. I really think I asked a couple of valid questions, but there's no law that says you have to answer. Sorry for your lost game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so sorry to read that you lost your progrees Francesca, every time I heard something like that I get really afraid with this happening to me one day. I hope you have strenght to move on.

I can't do anything to help you get your exclusive items back, but you can post a couple of suggestions in the top 10 thread and maybe you get a chance to rescue one of your exclusive items back, in case the campaing works.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I feel so bad for you Francesca. I would be sick if I lost my Game because I've spent so many hours and so much money acquiring my wardrobe.
    If you add me as a friend in GC, I will gift you some items. I don't have any K Stars right now because I used them in the VIP event and I need to buy an iTunes gift card next time I go to the store but I have earned KKH dollars and will buy you some things.

I'm going to choose my favorites from your wardrobe images and suggest them as contenders in the Top Ten thread.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Francesca, I'm so sorry this happened. small consolation....when we started out we had a max of 34 Energy. So you got to keep the extra energy at least. May I ask how you start out? So Glu got you back your cash, and some stars, and your fans. I'm interested for others who find themselves starting over, I'm assuming you contacted Glu. I'm just curious why they can restore fans, but not items. I've been told that they're unable to go in and give back clothing items, or fix relationships. But if you can go back in with a large chunk of fans that's a little help. Are your relationships intact? Do you still have your baby?

Please forgive the 20 questions, I've seen so many people start over and they lose everything, so if you can get some things back, it is encouraging.

Thanks for your concern Koko! Lucky I restore my purchases so I don't lost the money and the k-stars. Sincerely I don't care about the fans I prefer the special items.
    GUYS I HAVE MY GAME BACK I JUST FORGOT THAT I SAVE A SECURITY COPY OF MY IPHONE ON iTUNES OH MY GOD!!!!!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay you! What a relief.
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    K →_→
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    So sorry to hear you lost your game but very glad you got it back! That's wonderful. Question though...if the event was over why did you restart your game? I don't mean to sound cold or anything it just doesn't make sense to me. But I'm glad you got it back.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Good for you !!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Eselletea wrote: »
    So sorry to hear you lost your game but very glad you got it back! That's wonderful. Question though...if the event was over why did you restart your game? I don't mean to sound cold or anything it just doesn't make sense to me. But I'm glad you got it back.

I restart the game on Sunday.
    Awesome Francesca. Now breathe deep. You'll probably be changing her clothes all night, now that they're back. Congratulations.

And in further showing how technically challenged I am, is that when you tell your device to save, or is it a special thing with itunes? I would LOVE to have a security copy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Awesome Francesca. Now breathe deep. You'll probably be changing her clothes all night, now that they're back. Congratulations.

And in further showing how technically challenged I am, is that when you tell your device to save, or is it a special thing with itunes? I would LOVE to have a security copy.

I totally second this!
    Anyway I don't understand why this new thing is affecting users without the hack too?

Yep you can save a security copy of your iPhone on iTunes.
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh my god, I feel so bad that you had to go through that but I'm glad to see that you got your stuff back.
    THRILLED to hear that you got your game back! I would want to throw up if I lost all my special event purchases/wins. I do not have the hack either but had a few glitches after the weekend event. I kept getting the notice about the special event being over and I didn't have the different colors of Kim picks in my wardrobe. However, a Glu admin person saw my post about it in the weekend event forum and contacted me to help fix it! I was shocked and impressed.

Congrats again!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I'm glad you got your game back Francesca!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    .However, a Glu admin person saw my post about it in the weekend event forum and contacted me to help fix it! I was shocked and impressed.

Wow really impressive, I never received any message about the eyes of my baby, my daily boxes that comes with delay and the date of my game being a day late, and I complained in support session! Now I'm sure someone hates me!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    P
    Vats wrote: »
    I never received any message about the eyes of my baby, my daily boxes that comes with delay and the date of my game being a day late, and I complained in support session! Now I'm sure someone hates me!

Impossible! No one could hate you.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm glad you got your game back Francesca!

Wow really impressive, I never received any message about the eyes of my baby, my daily boxes that comes with delay and the date of my game being a day late, and I complained in support session! Now I'm sure someone hates me!

Vats... It's all luv 4 u!!!!!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Holly and DMV this way you girls make me blush and I'm already red enough! <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Aw Vats no one hates you:D

Also I am so glad to hear that you got your game back!! With everything that you have gone through in the game and with all the clothes you had that would be awful! SO happy for you:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

I thought they only come here to check our strategies and gameplay and make it harder, lol kidding :p I have faith in Glu, and no one can hate you! I also had the date and time issue in my twitter feed but it was fixed automatically.

Good for you Francesca :) I wish I could get my game back somehow.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Francesca you have so many amazing special items! You must get very lucky with your gift boxes, I recognise a lot of those items as things I really wanted but never ever won, even when I opened the boxes three times in a row :(