How do I see the response to my Customer Care ticket?

2Next

Comments

• Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yeah sorry Koko, didn't mean to go off topic. I'm also struggling with the in app support. I can't see the message I sent them anymore, I didn't get any message to say it was received and my app crashes when I try to send another one. So I'm not even sure if they're getting my messages. I sent it 3 days ago from my game. I now sent another one from the website but haven't recieved a response although it's only been a day so I don't expect one so soon.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ok I'll post there too, about the eyes:

Sorry Vats, My eyes are so strained I can hardly read, and my fingers are tapped out. I just knew this wasn't the place for Baby EYe talk. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Jd45313 wrote: »
    Yeah sorry Koko, didn't mean to go off topic. I'm also struggling with the in app support. I can't see the message I sent them anymore, I didn't get any message to say it was received and my app crashes when I try to send another one. So I'm not even sure if they're getting my messages. I sent it 3 days ago from my game. I now sent another one from the website but haven't recieved a response although it's only been a day so I don't expect one so soon.

Ok, 3 days, if you're including weekends isn't very long. I am hoping you'd get a response tomorrow, but if you can't access it, then you wait for a response from the contact page. First thing tomorrow, I'll organize the details and see if Glu is aware of the messge through the game problem. I'm sorry you guys are going through this, and if I ever appear short tempered, it's just frustration trying to organize things for the most effective help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, I've created a glitch thread about this, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please Please read the first post, and then post your details following the same format as my example in that first post.

This is ONLY for not being able to read customer care InGame messages, and game crashing when you try to submit a Customer Care ticket in game.
    Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • karenrcoronelkarenrcoronel Registered Users 3 Posts
    Jd45313 wrote: »

I have the same problem! I can't see the messages I sent them anymore, but mine are just 2 days old, but I first sent them a message through the website. But still no response about my problem with the upfront event disappearing. :(
  • EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    I can't believe this they keep sending me messages on the phone and I keep not seeing them. All these pretty things they've done these 3 weeks like hair and eyes and what else I even lost count. ALL happening when I can't play NOR respond to their messages. How cute really I wish I could be done with this game and just toss it in the trash
    Hi, I've created a glitch thread about this, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...-Format-Please Please read the first post, and then post your details following the same format as my example in that first post.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I've reached out privately asking everyone to post their details in the Glitch thread. Danielle, I am so sorry, I didn't see where you said it was shutting down when you tried to access the messages. Please post your details and when that thread fills up a little more, I'll alert Glu and see if they can help you.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...-Format-Please
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary