Android game transfer

MarthaMartha Registered Users 18 Posts
I transfer my game successfully from a Galaxy S3 to a S6 back in april, I followed the steps on the "The Best Way to Save/Transfer your Game" thread. Weeks later my S6 had to go back to samsung because of a hardware problem. Again, I transfer my progress back to the S3. I got my S6 back the first week of june and since then I been trying to transfer and nothing works, the first times I even try reseting my phone:(. The transfer doesnt work anymore? is there a new trick? I been playing for a year, im level 37, made the 3 comebacks and have 645 kstars, I really want to keep playing but I will not start over :mad: has anyone made the transfer in the last month?

Comments

• MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    No, it seems the transfer doesn't work anymore for Android (or maybe only for samsung galaxy) since the last update!
    I had the same issue and I wrote to customor care cos the only thing they can do is restoring in game purchases. But you have to write to the message icon you find in the faq of the game.. so if you bought kstars write them your problem your game id and your google account! But be patient.. it takes time!
    Some pics to show..
    2rfewpc.jpg

6zvxwn.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Great photos Marikita Thanks. ANd you get to the screen in Marikita's first pic by going to the tab on the top left of your game screen, Options/help/glu support (shown in pic 1) / contact on top right where her red arrow is on the 2nd pic . :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks! I'm getting expert!!
  • MarthaMartha Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thank you both of you for answering! Is so unfortunate that the game is getting worse instead of improving, I dont know if I want to keep playing if I have to start all over again :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Marikita wrote: »
    Some pics to show..
    2rfewpc.jpg

6zvxwn.jpg

Oh Marikita I didn't know we could contact Glu by this button in the game, I always thought that we should complain here.

I texted them about the problems of my game now!

Those screenshots helped me thank you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Those screenshots helped me thank you!

Happy if i can help!!
    Martha wrote: »
    I dont know if I want to keep playing if I have to start all over again :(

I know the feeling.. but I can't stop playing!!
    ��
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know Android had a big update recently, and I think that is what changed our ability to transfer the game. Just as an iOS update rendered ifunbox ineffective, I think the Android update did the same thing to those devices. But Glu isn't responsible for an OS update. I just wish there was an easy way to save the game. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary