Thanks for playing ?

natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
So I just got 200 K-stars from Glu and the little messages said "Thanks for playing," somewhere around those lines. I would have screenshot it but I was caught off guard and didn't react quick enough. I mean, THANKS GLU!!
add me on GC; natbchula

Comments

• MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Um? What? How?
  • MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    200?! Wow!!
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    Um? What? How?

I think its because I recently contacted help support and they were helping me and all of the sudden (a few days back), I received an email from Glu to do a survey on the customer service. I think that's why I received those 200 stars, I really don't know.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Natchula, did you submit a request for customer care recently? If you did and it went through your game, look in options, where you sent in a request, and you should see a response message in the same place. It sounds like something Customer Care related. Enjoy. Show us your shopping spree. :)

Lol, posted as you were posting yours. nvmd.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Natchula, did you submit a request for customer care recently? If you did and it went through your game, look in options, where you sent in a request, and you should see a response message in the same place. It sounds like something Customer Care related. Enjoy. Show us your shopping spree. :)

Lol, posted as you were posting yours. nvmd.

Yeah I did but I mean, I never thought they would send me stars. They couldn't even help me enough. I'm still waiting for their response and its been like five days now. But hey I'll take it! :) In the meantime, maybe I'll buy some hair or just save it for the weekend event, lol.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OMGEE!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!
    Man I wish I could get that! Then I would be sporting either the jet or a mini me, lol.

But wow I that sounds so cool!! Man I am really excited for you(although a lil jelly) but still the same I am extremely happy for you!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    OMGEE!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!
    Man I wish I could get that! Then I would be sporting either the jet or a mini me, lol.

But wow I that sounds so cool!! Man I am really excited for you(although a lil jelly) but still the same I am extremely happy for you!

OHMYGOSH. You just remind me! forget the hair! I need the jet or the car. I don't know which to get?
    add me on GC; natbchula
    I would say the jet, because with that you can save over 300 kash in airfare

Since the car is only practical for NY and La

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    I would say the jet, because with that you can save over 300 kash in airfare

Since the car is only practical for NY and La

Yep, you are right. The jet it is then, whatever is left will be used for the weekend event. I don't know why, but I have an eerie feeling it might be good (hopefully).
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    YES. Jet 1st. Stop paying for transportation, you spend more than you earn in airfare scrounging for energy to finish your gig. Jet all the way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Yeah, I think this may happen to me to I just got a satisfaction survey when I checked my email from Glu.
    Yeah, I think this may happen to me to I just got a satisfaction survey when I checked my email from Glu.

Fingers crossed! The more the merrier! :)
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Wow, I just received the same thing! They gave me 400 stars!! I am in shock. I have also been in contact with the Glu support team (am having trouble with it because for some reason my game won't display any messages they're sending me, hopefully we can correspond by email in the meantime to get to the bottom of it) so no doubt this is why I received them. I am sooooo happy. I have the baby glitch, and my biggest problem with it I guess was that I paid money to get 160 K-stars to pick the appearance of my baby, so if Glu couldn't fix the glitch (which I suspect they may not be able to) I was hoping to just get my K-stars back. This more than makes up for it. I feel a LOT better about the baby glitch now, the gremlin is still ugly as sin of course but I can now let go of any irritation or upset felt, because I no longer feel ripped off. :):):):)

Thank you Glu!
    And to second what everyone else is saying, buy a jet! It's the best investment ever and will save you HEAPS of cash in the long run.
    Zamn 400 k-stars?! Girl you got lucky...did you get something like this before getting the k-stars?
    image.jpg1_zpssgomlqjv.jpg
    No, I haven't filled out a survey. I'm on my iPhone and I received a notification via a black banner at the top that Glu had sent me a message relating to my Customer Care ticket, but once again I could not open it (it has been a recurring problem for me) so I sent them another message letting them know I still couldn't see their messages, and that all the messages I was sending them was disappearing off our "Conversation" page via the Contact Us page. I requested they shoot me an email because none of their messages sent in-game were getting through to me. About five or so minutes after I sent that message, a notification popped up in my game saying "Thanks for playing!" Very similar to the pop-up notice you get when you watch vids for K-stars and they say "Thanks for watching!" or whatever, and you press okay to collect your K-star. Only I didn't get 1 K-star, I got a whole lot more lol. I feel very lucky and am very grateful to Glu. :)
    Oh, well hopefully something good happens to me.
    Yeah, I just sent two more tickets since whenever I tried to contact Glu/ have a conversation, My game would exit out/close and then the message ,well, it most likely didn't go through.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Woah! That's the kind of message I received when they restored my purchases. I actually asked them for some extra stars too 'cause I had to restart. But they said they won't give me any abundance in currency, face-palm lol :p

Good for you guys! It's certainly a compensation for the glitches they can't fix.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    Get the jet. It will save you sooooo much money. Best purchase I ever made with K-Stars!
    Wolf, you got 400 stars!!!
    add me on GC; natbchula
    natchula wrote: »
    Wolf, you got 400 stars!!!
    I still can't believe it! I'm going to save save save and hopefully with a bit of luck I will be able to buy all four prizes in the next VIP event! :D
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats! Well deserved compensation! Hope everyone who got the baby glitch and all receives this. But here I'm wondering, Glu is suddenly so generous!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Congrats! Well deserved compensation! Hope everyone who got the baby glitch and all receives this. But here I'm wondering, Glu is suddenly so generous!

Yeah I did notice that, I mean they are handing out 200-400 kstars to different people! Ironically they are also forum players..does the mean something or am I looking into it a bit too much, lol:p

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh no I want the violet eyes of my baby back no refund!

It feels like those cases where someone died and they give a sum of money to compensate for the loss as if that really were fix something.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    They gave me 200 kstars & I bought the SF house. At least they do compensate you.
    GC: Zoë Strange