Help pleaseeeeee

Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
My phone updates automatically... So when I logged on, the update was loading then iCloud gave me the option of using this game or saved game... And before I pressed anything I logged out and closed the KKH app went into my iCloud did a back up and then opened it. When the option was still there I went with the stored iCloud and it took me back to another game I had started on my iPad awhile back that I deleted. Noooooooo
Please guys tell me I can get my game back pleaseee!!! I don't want to open the game or do anything. Seriously at this point I'll just delete the game :(
GC Minne622

Comments

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh my god-- I feel so bad! I don't know how to sugarcoat this answer but unfortunately you currently cannot get your game back. Always, Always, Always choose use this game, I am so sorry this happened to you
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Thanks for the reply... I did a ticket to GLU anyways. I'm going to stay positive, plus on my other device I can see both characters, so I have my fingers crossed I can get it fixed.
    GC Minne622
    I wish all the best for you.
    Did you delete the app or restarted the game?
    GC Minne622
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Did you delete the app or restarted the game?
    I've done both before, why do you ask?
    I've been trying to get my original game back and from what I've read thru the other post the ppl that have lost everything has been because they restarted... *Trying to stay positive here*
    So angry though.. I've been playing the game since day one, it's not so much the money but the time I've invested on that has me angry.
    I had a similar problem happen to me once when I went from the iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6 plus. I gave my old phone to my son and he deleted the game, I was ready to die. and I had to delete the app a couple of times and finally somehow I got the game back. Mind you I never pressed the restart button. So that's why I asked. I've deleted the app, a couple of times and when I start I choose iCloud backup. And there's been 2x I've deleted the app and it says there's still things pending on my iCloud and if I delete it won't backup. So obviously I've left there.

trying to keep positive.
    GC Minne622
    Oh, hm to be honest I never would've thought to back up my data before restarting my game. I restart for really stupid reasons most of the time, but I don't see any point for me to do that again. Also did you maybe back up your data before you accidentally pressed use the saved game?
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hopefully you got your data backed up. Crossing my fingers for you!!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for the reply... I did a ticket to GLU anyways. I'm going to stay positive, plus on my other device I can see both characters, so I have my fingers crossed I can get it fixed.

When you look on the other device, in your friend list, what does the jeopardized game look like as far as rank, star color. If all that looks good, I'd take that as a positive sign too. I hope Glu can help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm sorry I don't know what happened, I actually answered you yesterday KoKo.. It looked good. And I have been trying nonstop to get my game back and I'm happy to announce I got my game back

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

I never pressed the reset game button, that's why I kept asking Danielle if that's what she did. I seriously lost hope when in my other device my doll had disappeared and a new one I had started was in her place... I don't know how many times I deleted and dl the game on both my phone and iPad and today I decided to wipe my phone and erase everything once that was done and I signed up again it gave me the option of what backup I wanted, the last one was yesterday but I choose the one from July 19th just to make sure and sure enough my game was there EEEEEEeeeeeKkkk I did loose the dress from this weekend but that's ok. I'm happy I got it back.

I hope this helps out anyone who might experience the same :)
    GC Minne622
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Great news. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. Now lets hope you never have to do that again. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm sorry I don't know what happened, I actually answered you yesterday KoKo.. It looked good. And I have been trying nonstop to get my game back and I'm happy to announce I got my game back

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

I never pressed the reset game button, that's why I kept asking Danielle if that's what she did. I seriously lost hope when in my other device my doll had disappeared and a new one I had started was in her place... I don't know how many times I deleted and dl the game on both my phone and iPad and today I decided to wipe my phone and erase everything once that was done and I signed up again it gave me the option of what backup I wanted, the last one was yesterday but I choose the one from July 19th just to make sure and sure enough my game was there EEEEEEeeeeeKkkk I did loose the dress from this weekend but that's ok. I'm happy I got it back.

I hope this helps out anyone who might experience the same :)
    Well congrats girl! :D;):D
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Awesome!! =)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D