Baby Genders

NinjaUnicorn18NinjaUnicorn18 Registered Users 32 Posts
You can choose whether or not to have a boy or girl if you adopt but if you have a baby with your SO, how do you determine the gender?
Add me on Game Center @ KjhNinja

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The game just rolls the dice and gives you your random gender child. I've found that if you are earning a baby, when you say yes to the baby, the baby gets your current hair and skin tone. So, if you are usually a dark skinned blonde but want a light skinned brown haired baby for the last date, change your appearance, At least before the update the hair and skin color of the parent in the game is what determines the childs hair and skin tone. ;) So, you can make the baby look like your spouse or any hair and skin tones you want. But gender, and eye color is up to the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Ohhh, I was wondering this too. (I just got married last night)! I was hoping it would give you the option to pick lol. Hope I get a girl! Fingers crossed!!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Congratulations on your wedding, You'll make a wonderful parent when the time is right. How many more relationship points do you need? at 12000 your SO will ask if you'd like to. If you have your heart set on a girl, maybe you should try to save stars to adopt a baby girl. But you can most likely will be able to influence the hair and skin tone. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • smilingangel85smilingangel85 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello. When will my SO ask if we would like to have a baby? Been married for awhile and gone on a lot of dates. Is there a certain number we have to get to?
    When you get your relationship points to the max 12,000 your SO asks about having a baby. If you say yes, you get a baby, most probably with the same hair and skin color as the way YOU look when you say yes, so if you'd like a certain hair or skin color, on the last date, set your own eye and skin to the color you'd like for your child. I haven't heard one person come back and say it didn't work.

Good luck and have fun. How many points do you have with your SO? If it seems too far away, you can always adopt the baby of your choice ;) Sometimes you just can't wait. I swore when babies came out, I was going to wait and see how it all went, and I lasted a day. 2 games went and adopted, and the last one was very close Relationship points wise, so that game did it that way.

You'll love adding your baby. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Congratulations on our wedding, You'll make a wonderful parent when the time is right. How many more relationship points do you need? at 12000 your SO will ask if you'd like to. If you have your heart set on a girl, maybe you should try to save stars to adopt a baby girl. But you can most likely will be able to influence the hair and skin tone. :)

Thx! I've got a long ways to go! I think we are a little over 2000 now lol. But I'd rather spend my stars on clothing, so I'll be patient and get my baby natural. Plus I want it to have pink hair haha. It will get pink hair if that's what I have right?
    Oh, I'm sorry I should have specified the blue and pink hair colors are not available for kidlets. No premium color hair for the babies. I'll remember to add that when I talk about that again. You're baby will be gorgeous with whatever 2nd choice hair color you end up with. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh poo. Okies. I'll remember to change it before we hit that point then. Thx Koko!
  • smilingangel85smilingangel85 Registered Users 11 Posts
    ok. Ty. Now if we do adopt, when we reach 12,000, will my SO still ask if I want to have a baby? Can u habe more than one baby?
    If you adopt, you are NOT asked by your SO if you want a baby at 12,000 Points. At this point in time, you can only have one baby in the game. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Are facial features of the baby at random as well?
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    I haven't noticed many facial features of the babies, aside from hair, eye and skin color all the girls look the same to me, as do the boys, Otherwise, aside from hair and skin, pretty much what ever your baby looks like is random, as is gender. If you want the baby to look a specific way, other than hair and skin color (99% sure about that) than your only choice is to adopt. And then, you get to pick and choose. ;) And, in case you're wondering, the clothes on the baby you choose in the Adoption Center, are the clothes that come with the baby.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    By facial features I mean in some cases the baby could be a girl with big eyes while in other cases the baby could be a girl with smaller eyes The same thing goes for the boys. So I was wondering are facial features random as well? Like as in different Eye shape and nose shape
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh