Weird glitch...

natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
Do you see the ears? The earrings? Somehow my doll has two different earrings! This has never happens before ...

ohtyeh.jpg
add me on GC; natbchula

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's a first. She doesn't look very happy about it either. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I think you are wearing the same earring but the side ponytail cuts off the rest. I remember Holly reporting about that in the weekend event thread.
    Of course! Danielle, thanks for that.

Glitch fixed. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    You're welcome!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    There are a couple of hairstyles that this happens with and it really really bugs me!! The new side pony has this issue and so does the hairstyle that is a swept back bob. It looks ridiculous and makes zero sense. The earring should show up on both ears.

o9O5A7g.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    When I'm dressing my doll, if I don't like the way the hair and jewelry go, I just change it. In life, there are times our hair will cover part of our earrings, or a whole earring. Does that make us a walking glitch?

When my doll has an ear prominently exposed, that's when I pull out those huge diamond studs. You have to mix and match till you're happy with how it looks. These are artistic renderings. Some hairstyles work better with different earrings. That's why we have so many different styles, and earrings. Is the big hair glitched because you only see one earring? If anything it's more realistic because our hair isn't glued down, it moves, and, if you're wearing one ear exposed, then one earring will show.

A glitch to me, is the fact that with a spouse in tokyo, on some devices the SO lines up with an icon to buy the coffee table for 750K$. I tap on the icon to purchase the table, and my Spouse says Hello and wants to chat or get a gift. That's a glitch.

The fact that we can't go into 10AX in Florence for a gig, without being kissed by our coworker. Very unprofessional. Once it was a gig where I had to talk to Ray there, and HE got clingy and wanted a kiss. Glitch City.

How about the invisible rack of clothes at the Eleganza Photo Studio? When we tap 4 Energy points to 'change clothes' are we getting naked? Glitch.

A specific hairstyle covering part of your earring (immitating life) doesn't sound like a glitch to me. But, just my opinion. Let's open this up toa discussion all things we consider glitches. Mine will be different from yours, but the beauty of this forum, we're stating opinion most of the time, and your opinion is never wrong. Your opinion is just that. An opinion, and all opinions within the guidelines of the forum are welcome. (Using the collective You here, as in everyone)

So, what's your annoying glitch or quirk in the game?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just for fun.....

Hair%202_zpsgris54zu.jpgI went and put the earring on the left side, It doesn't look bad, but in my mind, see how the hair on the left covers up part of her neck? My perception with your orig shot is that the rest of the earring is behind the hair but in this case it could work either way. I'm going to put together a few shots where I am Thrilled the hair covers a lot of the earring. You know that humonguous gold EarLobeRippers we've gotten lately? I'm thinking the Team is thinking more realistically, they try to make the movement natural, they don't have arms bending backwards or anything, so that's their idea of where the earring would be with that hair. Or, maybe it's not's perception but procedure. If I'm thinking in layers, it would be the layer for the doll. Layer for clothes over that. layer for accessories (bags, jewelry) on top of that. and then top layer .....hair. (That's how it would happen in photoshop at least). If you have the big hair, put on the big hair, and go take a screenshot of you holding your baby in the nursery. (Not photobooth, screenshot) the hair covers the baby.....because hair goes on last? So, it very well may be that the mechanics of customizing our dolls doesn't have as much play as we'd like.)

ETA: Darn it. Looking at this, I like the two earring thing. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary