GLU PLEASE REMOVE 4K box PETITION!!!

1234579

Comments

  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,863 Posts
    I sincerely doubt this has been ignored, blunt notwithstanding. And I sincerely doubt the intent is malicious. Business is business, end of. Personally, I can always find more ways to spend kash, but paying 40 k-stars for it is just plain bad sense, from the game player's perspective obviously. The thing about the gift boxes is this: You already know from the get that you're taking a risk. All of the boxes, from the daily to event gift boxes, are a mini game within the macro game: it's a game of chance always. Win some, lose some. And believe me, just like everyone else, I've gotten way plenty undesirable "gifts."

    "And so it goes."

    --Kurt Vonnegut via Kilgore Trout
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Experienced Member Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am BEYOND annoyed!!! I didn't have the money to buy stars on all my dolls, I did on one. Did get the hair, which I was going for, but not before getting $8000 Kash!!!

    On one doll I had JUST ENOUGH stars to buy one box. So I did a gig to open up the first box, figuring that way I could open two boxes. Guess what were in BOTH flippin' boxes GLU?!?! $4k Kash!! Total B.S!! I am sick and tired of us not being heard!

    Last weekend I spent a little over 400 stars in my quest for the hair and boots. Which I didn't get either, and ended up with a ton of Kash and energy for my trouble!!

    I'm seriously thinking if we want them to take us seriously we need to show them we are SERIOUS guys. Like maybe pick a specific weekend and hold a strike. A VIP weekend would probably be the best and hit them where it hurts and show them we are serious.

    What do you guys think??!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • JullietteJulliette Experienced Member Registered Users 396 Posts
    My name is Julliette i want 4,000K to disapear from weekend event boxes!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Experienced Member Registered Users, Banned Users 425 Posts
    This petition has been here for months, a year even, and all we have is 116 names. Of course, there would be more but you would be surprised of how stupid some of the people who play this game are. I almost say put this in the FAQ section because so many people ry about their gaming problems there but never venture here to do anything, well except for asking something that has been asked before. I linked this petition to someone who had the nerve to say: "I don't see where to sign".

    Well, first of all, you idiot its a forum and secondly you have to sign up to reply. I am going to be so ticked off if this is not removed by the time Kim and Glu's contract is up in I believe two years.

    Imean s---, if they must put cash in the box then, AT LEAST, give us $50,000 instead of $4,000 my doll actually got that trash today in her box and of course she was forced to pick another.
  • CilanCilan Experienced Member Registered Users 298 Posts
    I'm seriously thinking if we want them to take us seriously we need to show them we are SERIOUS guys. Like maybe pick a specific weekend and hold a strike. A VIP weekend would probably be the best and hit them where it hurts and show them we are serious.

    What do you guys think??![/COLOR]

    I really agree with this, however, I do not think it can successfully be pulled off. There are a bunch of players and only a certain amount read the forums. As you can see, there are only 116 people signing this, but I bet thousands, if not millions of players. (I am not sure of the player number... xD) So even if we organized a forum-wide strike, it would not even dent the money they are making from other players on weekend events. And if we also include social media, I think there are still a LOT more players who don't frequent the forums and social media. So there is no way to reach all the customer base to be able to do this. :(
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Experienced Member Registered Users 423 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I really agree with this, however, I do not think it can successfully be pulled off. There are a bunch of players and only a certain amount read the forums. As you can see, there are only 116 people signing this, but I bet thousands, if not millions of players. (I am not sure of the player number... xD) So even if we organized a forum-wide strike, it would not even dent the money they are making from other players on weekend events. And if we also include social media, I think there are still a LOT more players who don't frequent the forums and social media. So there is no way to reach all the customer base to be able to do this. :(

    I'm sure we could get a large amount to at least make a dent in their bottom line! I say it's worth a shot!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • KeemKeem Experienced Member Registered Users 357 Posts
    4k kash always hurts my feelz. That doesn't even buy one of the lower end sweaters in my game =,(
    Even if they didn't take it out, maybe increase the amount won!
    I wouldn't mind the 50 energy being removed completely! I always get in a bad mood after picking THAT box!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Advanced Member Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    No energy bolts (!) or cash prizes on weekend giftboxes please. It's simply unfair.
    Android
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Junior Member Registered Users 123 Posts
    I agree as well. However, why do we need to remove it? Can't you just raise the amount of Kash that is earned?


    -Magriatrix
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

    :oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Experienced Member Registered Users 351 Posts
    Magriatrix wrote: »
    I agree as well. However, why do we need to remove it? Can't you just raise the amount of Kash that is earned?


    -Magriatrix
    Because at a certain point, kash is pointless. There aren't enough items that cost kash to buy, and we earn more than enough kash during the week through gigs and parties and pets, so we just keep accumulating and accumulating all this kash with nothing to use it on. Whether it's 4k in a box or 8k, it doesn't make a difference to me, it's still useless. If I'm paying k-stars to open a box, I want something that benefits me.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • CilanCilan Experienced Member Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah, but then the thing is there are no other "currencies" they can give us. Energy, kash, and event points is pretty much it... xD And I think they are all useless. But if they take the kash out, you can bet the energy and event points are going to show up a lot more to make up for it.

    But I agree if you are paying $4 USD a box to open, you should get something that benefits you.
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Experienced Member Registered Users 351 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Yeah, but then the thing is there are no other "currencies" they can give us. Energy, kash, and event points is pretty much it... xD And I think they are all useless. But if they take the kash out, you can bet the energy and event points are going to show up a lot more to make up for it.

    But I agree if you are paying $4 USD a box to open, you should get something that benefits you.
    But energy and event points are useful. I would much, much, MUCH rather get those than the kash. The kash is redundant.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Experienced Member Registered Users 166 Posts
    I want to join the list! $4000 as prize is useless, you can earn that from doing a couple of gigs. Please remove it! The prizes shouldn't be something you can get by just playing, it's just common sense
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

    Add me on FB
  • littletoeslittletoes New Member Registered Users 6 Posts
    Sorry for not being lucky Glu but having encountered gift boxes that have $ 4 000 in it every time just makes me pull my hair out.
    That's not a good sign for my health
  • amberxsapphireamberxsapphire New Member Registered Users 22 Posts
    I would also much appreciate if u could remove kash, energy and daily gift box items from the boxes that I spend 40 KSTARS on. Just the previous event, I spent 500 kstars trying to chase the hair and 90% of the time it was energy, money and daily gift box items. The rest were items that could be bought normally and I never got the hair :(
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,863 Posts
    I've added myself--124. isabeau
    Naimonster wrote: »
    6 months since this petition
    Do something, Glu.


    Dear Glu,

    I am sure you are aware of the amount of dissatisfaction and frustration that we players get from receiving $4000 KCash prize from the event gift boxes that we paid 40 KStar for. This has been going on for a very long time and it may continue on if nobody does anything about it. Minne623 has very kindly started this peition and many of us, your valued players, have since signed it. Below is the full list of names of the people who signed the petition to remove $4000 KCash prize from the 40 KStar Event Gift Boxes. We hope you hear our voices.

    P.S. Please also consider the fact that 50 energy and daily gift box items aren't all that favorable either.

    Thank you.


    We have 123 names and counting.
    Thank you so much everyone!

    *I am using your forum name and not GC/ Google+*

    01. Minne623
    02. TrevorActor
    03. Danielle_Models
    04. HollySisk
    05. Cassiegirl1954
    06. DMV_Doll
    07. Eselletea
    08. Vats
    09. Maricruzcastro
    10. LuzVarias
    11. kokokokonut
    12. KatePillgrim
    13. Melimda119
    14. Charli
    15. Megannita
    16. Danni
    17. Chanrin
    18. CatherineBay
    19. kkh.isabellagrace
    20. Twiztidrose
    21. hoodstar9
    22. AliBryant
    23. Angie7680
    24. wolfandbutler
    25. Jamidream
    26. Zoyechka
    27. Jd45313
    28. Serendipity
    29. Suki
    30. Lyanna
    31. trufflebutter
    32. Sayu
    33. Carol Davida
    34. Katherine.
    35. Dannilion
    36. EternalLove
    37. TaddyXC
    38. Naimonster
    39. Cherrey
    40. Madz
    41. Evenstar __
    42. kkh_Laila
    43. Katinkae
    44. AmyT
    45. Mklove
    46. Chiyo
    47. itsmauro
    48. Lia
    49. *M*O*N*S*T*E*R*
    50. WildHeart
    51. SabinaC
    52. ChristyKay
    53. mikaylachimo
    54. Mauve
    55. CherryHollywood
    56. xXLucyXx
    57. Marshybeans
    58. LykkeSkye
    59. lespritdescalier
    60. mrsarchuleta89
    61. Reginaa
    62. QueenCookie
    63. nebula macaron
    64. Lxtwn
    65. ChicCharlotte
    66. Vinn4311
    67. Kupkakez_
    68. Mani86
    69. PicKing_69
    70. ponylatte
    71. marir222
    72. SarahUK
    73. evelynethemachine
    74. Wish
    75. lalaloveyou
    76. IvyB
    77. HoneyRaven
    78. Kittycatlady05
    79. miss_myrtille
    80. Gatsby
    81. SassyVogeutte
    82. PolkaDot
    83. BabySimmo93
    84. Keia
    85. seriouslyfluffy
    86. Tephie88
    87. fairenough
    88. czarina
    89. Bekahrowley_x
    90. EllieFox
    91. Clara_UK
    92. KaylaJ
    93. kateliciously
    94. bladeoo
    95. BNJRING
    96. Amorot
    97. xxTrinePrincessxx
    98. Violetta
    99. Tarabella08
    100. maltan
    101. Aleksandra
    102. kdominique
    103. Brandon Lee Santos
    104. Snap
    105. yeticakes
    106. TTemb
    107. cupcake43040
    108. timothysperry12
    109. Sweetpeaindy
    110. elizabae
    111. unique123
    112. RandomlySimple
    113. BobbieM
    114. kidliberal
    115. bellalinda13
    116. Spleen
    117. CrystalDiamond
    118. Julliette
    119. Keem
    120. Rumpelstilzchen
    121. Magriatrix
    122. Laralu529
    123. littletoes
    124. isabeau
  • FinFin Experienced Member Registered Users 211 Posts
    125th!!! I added myself too! :)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    6 months since this petition
    Do something, Glu.


    Dear Glu,

    I am sure you are aware of the amount of dissatisfaction and frustration that we players get from receiving $4000 KCash prize from the event gift boxes that we paid 40 KStar for. This has been going on for a very long time and it may continue on if nobody does anything about it. Minne623 has very kindly started this peition and many of us, your valued players, have since signed it. Below is the full list of names of the people who signed the petition to remove $4000 KCash prize from the 40 KStar Event Gift Boxes. We hope you hear our voices.

    P.S. Please also consider the fact that 50 energy and daily gift box items aren't all that favorable either.

    Thank you.


    We have 123 names and counting.
    Thank you so much everyone!

    *I am using your forum name and not GC/ Google+*

    01. Minne623
    02. TrevorActor
    03. Danielle_Models
    04. HollySisk
    05. Cassiegirl1954
    06. DMV_Doll
    07. Eselletea
    08. Vats
    09. Maricruzcastro
    10. LuzVarias
    11. kokokokonut
    12. KatePillgrim
    13. Melimda119
    14. Charli
    15. Megannita
    16. Danni
    17. Chanrin
    18. CatherineBay
    19. kkh.isabellagrace
    20. Twiztidrose
    21. hoodstar9
    22. AliBryant
    23. Angie7680
    24. wolfandbutler
    25. Jamidream
    26. Zoyechka
    27. Jd45313
    28. Serendipity
    29. Suki
    30. Lyanna
    31. trufflebutter
    32. Sayu
    33. Carol Davida
    34. Katherine.
    35. Dannilion
    36. EternalLove
    37. TaddyXC
    38. Naimonster
    39. Cherrey
    40. Madz
    41. Evenstar __
    42. kkh_Laila
    43. Katinkae
    44. AmyT
    45. Mklove
    46. Chiyo
    47. itsmauro
    48. Lia
    49. *M*O*N*S*T*E*R*
    50. WildHeart
    51. SabinaC
    52. ChristyKay
    53. mikaylachimo
    54. Mauve
    55. CherryHollywood
    56. xXLucyXx
    57. Marshybeans
    58. LykkeSkye
    59. lespritdescalier
    60. mrsarchuleta89
    61. Reginaa
    62. QueenCookie
    63. nebula macaron
    64. Lxtwn
    65. ChicCharlotte
    66. Vinn4311
    67. Kupkakez_
    68. Mani86
    69. PicKing_69
    70. ponylatte
    71. marir222
    72. SarahUK
    73. evelynethemachine
    74. Wish
    75. lalaloveyou
    76. IvyB
    77. HoneyRaven
    78. Kittycatlady05
    79. miss_myrtille
    80. Gatsby
    81. SassyVogeutte
    82. PolkaDot
    83. BabySimmo93
    84. Keia
    85. seriouslyfluffy
    86. Tephie88
    87. fairenough
    88. czarina
    89. Bekahrowley_x
    90. EllieFox
    91. Clara_UK
    92. KaylaJ
    93. kateliciously
    94. bladeoo
    95. BNJRING
    96. Amorot
    97. xxTrinePrincessxx
    98. Violetta
    99. Tarabella08
    100. maltan
    101. Aleksandra
    102. kdominique
    103. Brandon Lee Santos
    104. Snap
    105. yeticakes
    106. TTemb
    107. cupcake43040
    108. timothysperry12
    109. Sweetpeaindy
    110. elizabae
    111. unique123
    112. RandomlySimple
    113. BobbieM
    114. kidliberal
    115. bellalinda13
    116. Spleen
    117. CrystalDiamond
    118. Julliette
    119. Keem
    120. Rumpelstilzchen
    121. Magriatrix
    122. Laralu529
    123. littletoes
    124. isabeau
    125. Fin

    I added my self too!!!
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

    KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

    KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

    PM me for requests.
  • TaiaSTaiaS New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    126th! I'm new to the forum, but I'm all for this petition.

    I can't tell you how many times I've been so close to getting an event item but ended up getting that $4000 cash box! :(
    Gc: TaiaRS
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Advanced Member Registered Users 577 Posts
    127th!!! I'm all for this petition after I did my first weekend event and saw that the prizes didn't make any sense so I'm not going to bother with the special event items anymore and just focus on the event items. Why pay 40 K stars for a gift that you can get for free daily or $4000? They should take away the $4000 and the daily gifts out of the special boxes and replace them with gold/black boxes or throwback items. It would certainly encourage people to participate in events more.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Experienced Member Registered Users 229 Posts
    count me in this petition...

    20160522_190158_zpsrw0nvwul.jpg

    enough said, Glu. you're move.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Advanced Member Registered Users 1,154 Posts
    I would like to add my name to this petition!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Experienced Member Registered Users 345 Posts
    Count me in too! :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Advanced Member Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Count us in, too! "Angeline & Jon" counts TWO! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • FluffybunnyFluffybunny New Member Registered Users 15 Posts
    Count me in. I stopped buying boxes because I kept getting 4K. After a few of these, it was seriously no fun, so most of the time, I sit out of the weekend events.
  • urnxournxo Experienced Member Registered Users 216 Posts
    I could have sworn I already signed this, but appears not. Urnxo is on board because it is sooo disappointing to spend your hard earned kstars and get kash.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • SapphoSappho Experienced Member Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'll sign too. I'm a new player and it's not exactly encouraging to start spending money on these if there's a chance I won't get anything worthwhile.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Syndra xSyndra x Experienced Member Registered Users 726 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    count me in this petition...

    20160522_190158_zpsrw0nvwul.jpg

    enough said, Glu. you're move.


    Whoa this is infuriating. COUNT ME IN
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,982 Posts
    Just a thought, what if Customer Care was contacted and told about the petition. It might be interesting to see what their response is. It would kind of 'get it on the record' you know? Might be a stupid idea, I slept late so my brains not entirely engaged yet. But it's a thought. Imagine the reaction when customer care gets it, and obviously asks a higher up "THis is about a petition against the 4000 GB Prize. What do I do with this? " you know include a link, see what happens. Just a thought. And wow, it's been 13 months?
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜




  • ItsLucienItsLucien New Member Registered Users 19 Posts
    I am 100% for the removal of the 4k cash. It's such a letdown to get it :/
    Lucien ★ level 25 ★ male character, female player ★ iOS - add me on Facebook since GC is no more
  • Val_Val_ Experienced Member Registered Users 358 Posts
    I'm not sure I signed this but count me in for sure
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!