Updated: Don't uninstall or transfer your game before reading this

Comments

• Slegrande31Slegrande31 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm sorry I didn't say anything but I was able to transfer my game from my 6 to my new iPhone 7 through iCloud. :D Yay!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awesome, don't be sorry. Rejoice. I love happy endings. Go, play and have fun.. :) Congratulations!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KateGreyKateGrey Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm getting a new iphone in January, however I'm terrified of losing my data because my old phone won't be with me anymore (I'm going to use Apple's trade-up). Can someone please explain me what should I do in order to make sure I keep my game? It's 2 years in the making and I'd be devasted in case I lost it =(
    If you don't know how, talk to Apple Support about backing up your game on iTunes through your computer. Set it up now, and start Backing up regularly. Then when you go to get your phone, back up again. (again with support if you're chicken like me) then when you're ready to transfer to your new device, Set it up with all the same accounts, then connecting the new device to your laptop/computer, you restore your game from itunes. It's a very secure feeling, having your games backed up on your computer. Stop fretting, you've got plenty of time, and it's an awesome chunk of piece of mind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • divinebutterflydivinebutterfly Registered Users 5 Posts
    So, I'll be short :D I used Clean master to make this thing.
    1. You turn on Clean master on the device you play (old device) ==> you go to Tools (down in the middle) and then to App Manager.
    2. You select the KK game and make back up.
    3. Then you turn on Bluetooth on both devices
    4. Find the file in my files or file manager in sdstorage or device storage ==> Clean master folder ==> backup and then send the file to other device.
    5. The game should be uninstalled. Then open the file and install it. If the phone blocks it, then go in settings in security and select install files from other places than gameplay.

And Voila, your game will start!

Waiting for your answers!
    i transferred to a new android by following the instructions and Glu's FAQs, this weekend. In fact I had a rapid recharge going on the 1st device, and when I opened up on the new device...rapid recharge was still running.

Do you need a rooted device? You said Kk game. which game are you talking about?

also, I moved your post to the appropriate thread. We can talk about it there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I googled clean master and got a page full of don't install this app. So, have to think you're just an advertisement. If I'm wrong, I apologize. But you came in with a bad product, and I'm protective of everyone here.

I had tablet problems for the past two weeks. I posted that. I had another android so was transferring to it and back repeatedly. I read that changing facial parts save the game. So I do that. Then follow Glu's instructions and it works. Don't mess with your files.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm not an advertisment, I just was too happy that I made it, so I wanted to share with others. I don't know if clean master is bad, but it worked for me, and I've never had a problem with it. So, it's up to you to try that way if you want, all of the users.

Greetings from me ^_^
    And sorry to write one more time, what rooted device? I don't know to do such things.I said Kk game just not to write the whole name. As I know, we're writing in forum for Kim Kardashian's game. So, how else should I name it?
    Ok, hi. Thanks for responding. You came in and your first post was an advertisement for an app that shows up as a horrible horrible thing that should never be downloaded. So, I didn't understand why you'd do that unless you were just advertising the app. In which case, you got some bad pr about it, because I googled it, and have told the forum that they should run away from Clean Masterthrowup.gif.

But if you're just here playing the game welcome. What level are you? What is your fave character besides the Kardashians?

Anyway, welcome. drinkup.gif Be sure and come into Nai's Birthday party and SYS event thread, the link is in my signature. But seriously, don't use Clean Masterthrowup.gif, it tracks you, it is super invasive, your privacy is shot to poo. If I had it on my device, I'de do a factory reset just to get it out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hahah thanks, I'm level 26 now. Once, when the game came out I played it but I delete it on mistake and had to start again. Now I'm glad I managed to transfer it and not to lose it again. Favorite character is Simon, my cute older manager, trying to be modern ๐Ÿ˜
    Well, it helped me, but I can live without CM ๐Ÿ˜
    Greetings to all of you ๐Ÿ’–
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hi, divine! :)

I'm sure that's gonna help a lot of players, so convenient!

CM ain't a bad app, millions of users have it on their devices but I don't like the idea of an app having control over my device. You know it even goes through your pictures to see if you have any duplicates and deletes them to clear space. Some wouldn't mind it, but like Koko said, it invades privacy. I don't use the FB and messenger apps for the same reason.

I also wanted to share mine. Even if you follow Glu's instructions to transfer from an Android, it is very simple. I recently changed devices and successfully transferred my data to my new Lenovo phone. I updated Google Play services, signed-in to Google Play Games, and downloaded the latest version of the game from Google Play Store. At first it took me to the kustomization screen, I closed and relaunch a couple of times which triggered a loading bar and it took me back to where I left on my old phone. No loss of progress!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Hi Charli :) Yeah, I agree with you with all that you wrote . Well I tried like you with all that, but it didn't work out, and then I tried this and was great. I installed everything milion times and nothing. Didn't update itself. Playera can try both ways :) โค
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm trying to transfer my Android game to a new device (Samsung Galaxy S3 to S5). I'm using Glu's instructions, but I'm having a problem. I can't connect my new device to my Google Play account. The controller button for logging in is not working. I already played the new game up to level 6 to have that button appear, but I can't push it. Did I do anything wrong? I'm logged in in my Google Play store with the same account on both devices and everything is in their current version :/
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did you try using Samsung Smart Switch?

Remember to always have your game intact on your old phone, and I don't suggest continue playing on that new game.
    PM to add
    Did you try using Samsung Smart Switch?

Remember to always have your game intact on your old phone, and I don't suggest continue playing on that new game.

No, I didn't. Would you recommend it?

And I keep everything intact. This is so scary!
    yes. Especially when you're going Samsung to Samsung it's a seemless, effortless transfer. I back up my Android games using it too.
    When I'm transferring, I always have the 'correct' game open and in play, just walking around going into SoChic and out again,

And you can relax, because as long as your game is intact on one device....you have nothing to lose by keep trying. but I would NOT play on a new customizable game. You don't want that game info to accidentally save. I'm here with you if you want to try again. I'd download Smart Switch and use that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for the advice, Koko!

I just successfully transferred the old game data to new new device. My old game has not arrived on the new device yet. How long does it usually take?
    Ok, you should be able to just open and play. Did you shut down the new device, and restart?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It works! I'm so happy!!

Thank you so much for assisting me through this process, Nai and Koko <3
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Glad you got it to work Cherrey! This is why I love Samsung Smart Switch!
    PM to add
    I'm so glad you guys told me about that app! It's SO easy to transfer your game with it :D

Thank you again! :o
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I was rushing to work today and I did not realize that I left my belongings on the roof of my sedan. My replacement phone is shattered and the glass is digging into my skin. I am terrified to start these steps to transfer my game over because I DO NOT want to go through this again! I can still turn the phone on and access the game but it TAKES work.

kokokokonut I need you online ASAP. How are you doing this?????!!!
    Hoodstar9 and I are trying to get her game up on the new device, so if you will all think good thoughts for us, it will go smoothly and we'll sleep well tonight. So, everyone...good thoughts. We'll let you know what happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes Yes Yes. Last night, everyone's good thoughts etc, worked. Hoodstar was all ready, I honestly called out for a little help from St. Anthony of Padua (lost items and miracle worker) and then I got the pm......It worked! So, what is it now 99% success?

Thank you glu, for giving us a pretty reliable method to transfer. The official glu instructions were followed and boom. I think Hoodstar is still surprised. :) I'm available for moral support and handholding for all transfer attempts. Just follow the instructions and you'll be smiling too. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Yes Yes Yes. Last night, everyone's good thoughts etc, worked. Hoodstar was all ready, I honestly called out for a little help from St. Anthony of Padua (lost items and miracle worker) and then I got the pm......It worked! So, what is it now 99% success?

Thank you glu, for giving us a pretty reliable method to transfer. The official glu instructions were followed and boom. I think Hoodstar is still surprised. :) I'm available for moral support and handholding for all transfer attempts. Just follow the instructions and you'll be smiling too. :)

I replied to your message I don't know if you saw it?
    Just saw it now. I caught PuterHead's cold, congestion and aches, but when my head wakes up a bit I'll try to figure out what we can try. I was sure when you said it worked, it was all there. :( I'll pm you when I get back from an early appointment. Hey, can you go here, and see if SmartSwitch is compatable with your 2 phones, the old and new, or the cracked up one and the new one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DiamondaydreamerDiamondaydreamer Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hello All! This is my first time actually posting to the forum ( I am a loooong time lurker). I have played KKH for about two years and about three weeks ago I had a terrible turn of events with my phone. It has an un-removable battery and gave out so I had to send it back to the manufacturer and they ended up sending me a new phone. During that time I had to use a temporary phone so I am just now getting to re-download the game.

I have read through the instructions on how to transfer your game and you seem to have to be able to access your first device in order to make sure things go right. For someone like me who cannot access their device and obviously did not get the chance to download the latest updates or anything before losing the phone. What is the best way to go about transferring the game? BTW I am an android user and my phone brand is called Blu ( aka cheap android phone). I want to know if anyone has any good advice for me before I take a crack at re-installing :)
    There is always a chance that your game had saved to Google, and you may be able to get it back. I would follow as many of the Android transfer info as possible. When you dowload the game for the first time on the new device, it will give you the latest version of the game, so you don't need to worry about missing updates. Aside from having the game open on the old device, or being able to make sure the game saved properly, I would just do a normal setup - upgrade to the latest version of Google Play Services, and then try your download. My fingers are crossed for you, good luck, and be sure and follow these or these instructions to the best of your ability.

Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DiamondaydreamerDiamondaydreamer Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you for the advice! I will follow the instructions to the t. Hopefully all goes well!