In Game Contacts missing during projects

Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
Hi All,

I am having something very weird happening that has never happened before until recently. My in game contacts (not friends I added) go missing when I call them for projects. I do make sure that I am clicking on "All Contacts" and not just the friends tab but for some reason only the fashion photographer is showing along with my friends however once the project is done and I go into my contacts they all reappear again.

I would like to use some of the people that I have networked with in the game as I have built them up before I started adding players through Game Center but they are never there.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!
Game Center: Twylyght Myst
Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Your contacts are divided into two groups, those that you chose to Flirt with vs those you chose to Network with. Can you screenshot the Network (Star) NPC contacts in your list when you're not trying to work with them, and then another screenshot showing those contacts missing when you go to call them into a gig?

That would help give us a better clue what the problem is, and we can start to try and help you.

Also, can you post your platform, device, and Game level?

And,you said it started recently. How recently? And can you think of anything that changed between then and now?

Sorry this is happeing and I hope we can help you straighten it out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Your contacts are divided into two groups, those that you chose to Flirt with vs those you chose to Network with. Can you screenshot the Network (Star) NPC contacts in your list when you're not trying to work with them, and then another screenshot showing those contacts missing when you go to call them into a gig?

That would help give us a better clue what the problem is, and we can start to try and help you.

Also, can you post your platform, device, and Game level?

And,you said it started recently. How recently? And can you think of anything that changed between then and now?

Sorry this is happeing and I hope we can help you straighten it out.
    The game works different now ..
    If u have celebrity NPC u cant invite him to photoshoot u can invite him to party ..
    If u have actor NPC u can just invite him for movie projects :D
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Thanks koko!! I knew about those 2 groups and I will be happy to post a screenshot when start the next project.

Nothing changed since it started and it has being doing this for a week now. I play on an iPad mini and am a level 18....

I am sure that fashion photographer Thinks I'm crazy when I make him do photoshoots with me all the time now lol j/k :D
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, thanks, the screenshots will probably help a lot. I wish I could just take your game for a second, look at it and say "Oh, here's the issue" but I can't, thus all the sometimes dopey sounding questions.

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary