Options

Retreiving event items

Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
Does anyone know if it's possible to get event items from your another game to your current one? I contacted Glu but I have not received a reply yet.

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I wish! I know KKH:Staff helped Trevor get his back but I'm pretty sure he lost his with the update as a glitch, so it needed fixing. Did you lose yours by restarting? I'm not sure if they would help in this case but good luck anyway :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    As far as I know, you cannot get items back. I believe Trevor's game was retrieved in the device, I don't know. But please reach out to Glu customer care for these answers.

And in General, I think perhaps the magnitude of people who were restarting games out of personal choice, and then retrieving all their past purchases might be what effected the change as far as Glu supporting restarted games. There is a difference between losing a game due to a problem, and starting over because players want to make better choices.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I wish! I know Glu helped Trevor get his back but I'm pretty sure he lost his with the update as a glitch, so it needed fixing. Did you lose yours by restarting? I'm not sure if they would help in this case but good luck anyway :)
    Yes, I opened my game and then it brought me to the Kustomization Screen.
    So it wasn't on purpose but instead I guess something was wrong with my game.

Also Koko, I didn't say I expected for Glu to do that, I just mentioned her since I was suggested to contact her. I already sent a ticket and now I'm just waiting for a reply..
    There is a difference between losing a game due to a problem, and starting over because players want to make better choices.
    Was this directly towards me, because I'm kind of confused what that had to do with my problem?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I totally understand and agree. Just please bear in mind, that my posts try to address the situation, and then throw in a bit of explanation of things, not because I think you Lucy, or Vats needs this info, but it is out there for other people reading the thread who might find the info useful or pertinent. From now on, when I shift from personal response to General Info, I'll make a new paragraph, and offer the qualifier first, and them say what I want. This way no one will feel I think their game is compromised or whatever my post is about. Since this happened a number of times, I'll be more careful to identify General Info vs personal responses. And it's definitely a case of me switching gears, without letting readers know. Mea Culpa.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary