Options

What happens if I break up?

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
Ok, I know if they break up it costs stars to stay together or to mend the relationship. What if I break it off :confused:??? I want to come back to my relationship with my other character Dante after I finally have a kid with my husband. I've already invested too much time and $$ in him to break it off.

I just want to make sure it won't cost me stars (now or later!) if I break it off with Dante for now! Thanks!! :)
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Regardless of who initiates the break up, it will cost Stars to rekindle the romance later. No way around that. A broken heart icon can only be changed back after you pay a certain amount of stars, based on your relationship level, and your spouses rank (I believe) One Android of mine accidentally got broken up, and it was 51Stars or something like that to reunite. I passed. I got married, dated up to a baby, and then when the other android was on a comeback, I got her back for a lower number of stars. Another thing, right as you break up, you get a 'change your mind' type of offer, where for something like 10 Stars, you can immediately get back together. If you don't do it in the same time as breaking up, the 10Stars jumps to a higher figure. If you wait long enough and check periodically, you might see the cost decrease over time.

But, no matter who breaks up, reconcilliation is going to cost you. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well poo. Alrighty. Thanks Koko.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Twiztid, don't break up now. I think this might be a dating weekend, because now we can have our 2nd child. Think before you leap. Darn it. I dumped my 12K hubby after we got Dante. Now I'm at 6 with my other Android. oh well, AppleP only has 3K more for the 2nd baby.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cool. I didn't dump him. Figured I'd just throw a date at him every other day or so to keep him happy for awhile lol. Yeah, I was coming on here to see what everyone's thoughts were about the weekend event. I was thinking it's about time for a dating weekend. It works for me! I need to work harder towards having our kid(s)!! =)

Speaking of the update... is Santa Barbara supposed to be on the location options already? I can go all the way up to Jersey atm, Santa Barbara isn't even showing up yet. ???